Posted: 6 years ago
Thoda late hain... but Happy new year everyone! ðŸ˜Š
Aaj ke Shivaay-Anika CAPs toh kafi cute hai.. ðŸ˜Š
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fary, Muje bhi nimbu mirchi hi lage, to ward off the dayans and bhootnis😆
Still looking for the acha ki bottles ðŸ˜²

The caps are so ooo beautiful. Adorable they are...
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Arre Shivaay achaar  ka business start kar raha hai you see those achaar  ke jars  on his bedside a d 5bis is nimbo  mirchi on the walls🤣

Nikammi  anika can't even tell the difference so Shivaay ne ek teer  se do Shikaar kar diye

LOLL first watch mein mujhe bhi nimboo mirchi lage the deewar pe and I was like hain?  Then I thought it was flowers when I saw the rest of the decor...but ROFL again it's looking like nimboo mirchi to me...koi explanation bhi nahin diya for why there's nimboo mirchi on the walls? ðŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Here, I uploaded today's Shivika scenes if ppl don't want to wade through the rest of the faaltu drama...lol

bworm thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Here, I uploaded today's Shivika scenes if ppl don't want to wade through the rest of the faaltu drama...lol

You are a life saver 
Have been relying on your Google drove since minths
bworm thumbnail
Mil gaye mil gaye...achar k8 bottle mil gaye...rofl...kya pada hai fary..🤣...legit nimbu ka achar lag tha hai.
Talk about nazar utaring to the next level.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: bworm

Mil gaye mil gaye...achar k8 bottle mil gaye...rofl...kya pada hai fary..🤣...legit nimbu ka achar lag tha hai.

Talk about nazar utaring to the next level.

Rofl I saw that rubbed my eyes watched again to make sure ke am not hallucinating but dekh lo smart Singh Oberoi ka kamaal  biwi samjhi  decir  hai asal main achar  ka dhanda  kar raha hai banda😆

Acha hai need nimbu  mirchis  seeing the mess the tag is and how insecurities  are shinning 
AreYaar thumbnail
Gif-ed the Shivika cheek pulling bits from BTS...not everything made it into the final epi...lol

AreYaar thumbnail
Batch 2: Stroke of midnight HNY wish + general mushiness...haha

Oh I just realized something...notice in both the gifs when Shivaay hugs her...just before hugging her, he's smiling, but the moment he puts his head on top of hers, his face gets so solemn/serious...guess it shows he's still worried about her her in general even though he's trying to lighten up her mood with happy stuff.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Agree and I love the way he plants this Zor wali kiss on her forehead fill force se to show how much he loves her so much bihat kuch add karta hai yeh cutesy sa touch and yes ofcourse he is worried I lived how he was like I trust ya you don't need to say it I felt that was so nice hai he called her down even though it was so repetitive I just loved his I do I trust ya I trust ya repeatedly she needed that  she needed to hear that from him that he is not doubting her warna her pyara devar  Toh was seriously judging poor girl as if she is doing this to gain attention.  Nah baby that is what you and your biwi do