Wo Mera Dil Tha - Sami Khan, Madiha Imam, Furqan Qureshi

Posted: 6 years ago
Madeeha Iman, Sami Khan & Furqan Qureshi pair up for wajahat rauf's next

https://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/1153920/madeeha-imam-sami-khan-and-furqan-qureshi-pair-up-for-wajahat-raufs-next

Written by Faiza Iftekhar, Pal Do Pal, will be a Mohsin Ali (Chupan Chupai fame) directorial

These happen to be great times for a drama fan. Our producers and directors are working together on one amazing script after another and the outcome is a number of entertaining dramas that fill our weeks with one good serial after another.

This time, producer Wajahat Rauf has collaborated with writer Faiza Iftekhar and the Chupan Chupai famed director Mohsin Ali, for his next drama serial; working title for which at the moment is Pal Do Pal and stars Madiha Imam, Sami Khan and Furqan Qureshi in an interesting and a very untypical love story.

Pal Do Pal is currently being shot and has already garnered our interests. And this is why we got in touch with the beautiful Madiha Imam herself to know what the drama is all about.

Indulging us with information, here's what Madiha had to share about Pal Do Pal and its storyline. "The main plot is about love, not specifically between a boy and a girl but love between relationships too. Also its a love story, one that revolves around how far you can go to be with your beloved. The couple falls in love and then there is trouble on the way. Its a Faiza Iftekhar story, so you can imagine how beautiful it can be, says Madiha.

About why she said yes to it, Madiha shares how Zakhm had been emotionally draining and she was looking for something on a lighter side. "I have never done a serial on a lighter side. Let's just say, none of my characters has let me be me. Dhaani was light but it was in Punjabi and it couldn't let me be me. This one character, Naina, in Pal Do Pal, makes me feel light because its the demand of the character. Its not too heavy on the emotions and lets me go with the flow, which I really needed to to after Zakhm. Also it was written by Faiza Iftekhar and I found the script amazing. Its a Wajahat Rauf production, directed by Mohsin Ali and of course it had Sami Khan and Furqan Qureshi alongside me. So I said I'd definitely do it," shares the extremely talented Madiha Imam.

Adding further Madiha explains how this upcoming serial will be different than what she has done before. "Mohsin Ali, the director, works on the lighter side, letting his actors enjoy the character and allowing them to go with the flow. I know there will be scenes where I will have to drain myself but currently Pal Do Pal is letting me enjoy being me, so yes, its different than what I have done before," confides the Zakhm star.

It was pure luck: Madiha Imam on Bolly debut, 'Dear Maya'

Pal Do Pal, is expected to go on air next year. The shooting is still going on and the producers are in the process of finalizing the channel. So stay tuned to HIP, while we bring you more on this interesting and a very unconventional triangle between Madiha, Sami and Furqan.Edited by Simz786 - 6 years ago

Edited by Simz786 - 6 years ago
Tfs @Simz. 
I am happy that Madiha Imam will be back in a light character. loved her in Dhani and was eager to see her in such role once again.
Yayyy so excited 
I like madiha now after zakhm 

And.so.glad to see.furqan qureshi back after khuda mera bhi hain 

And i love faiza iftikher 

Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

you beat me to it again :P

😉
BM

Geo isn't that bad 😆 esp since they upload on YT now