maaneet ff : wrong number part15 updated feb

janumkrk thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Wrong number:

hi friends myself jeni, am a silent reader for more than 5 yrs.. after reading a lot of ff ss and os of maaneet rishbala abhiya and arshi now planning to start my own ff WRONG NUMBER

am going to start my ff with my favourite jodi maaneet now hope u all will like it..

criticism are welcomed and dear writers guide me..

now coming to my ff wrong number its about 2 people getting connected through a call from wrong number... what will happen if one understand or to be clear misunderstand..
    what will it lead to???

updates will be given twice or thrice a week.

Rishbala version

Edited by janumkrk - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janumkrk thumbnail
Character sketch[SIZE=2][/SIZE]

Maan Singh Khurana:
    maan Singh Khurana (msk) age 26 is a multi millioner business tycoon girls dies for his single look mysterious man loves his family a lot. returned to delhi after 3yrs has a secret which only adi knows.
rude but not to his loved ones wont want to get married.

Geet handa:
Geet handa a rich girl from hustinapur studing B.E final year from delhi university age 21 she is a pampered from all 3 mens of her family her father dadaji and brother so a little bit prankster.. always stands for her friends. Thinks herself to be an CBI offier.

Annie Khurana:

Annie Khurana friend of geet studing BE final year, staying in hostel with geet and pinky loves geet a lot and secretly wish her to be her bhabi she and dadi r partner in searching match for maan

savitri devi Khurana:

sweet dadimaa of maan and annie a strong lady age 68 but by heart she is stil young now her wish is to see maan married to a good girl.Edited by janumkrk - 6 years ago
janumkrk thumbnail
Adithya:
adithya Msk's childhood friend his right hand and loyal person , adi mostly knows all about Msk including his secret which even his family don't know. Works as an chief accountant in kc, in a mission for Msk.

pinky:
pinky is neighbour to geet both are friends from childhood age 21 studing B.E final year in Delhi university. treat geet as her sister

Manohar handa:
Dadaji a strict person keeps whole of hp in his control but only one who control him is geet. loves geet a lot support her in all ways possible..

Arjun handa: annie's love interest, geet's brother, age 25 he owns a event management company in delhi. loves his sister a lot

other characters don't have much space in the story...Edited by janumkrk - 6 years ago
janumkrk thumbnail

<font size="2">                      INDEX</font>

prologue   page 1

PART 1
PART   2
PART 3
PART 4 & 5
PART 6
PART 7 Pg.36
PART 8pg.50
PART 9pg.61
PART 10 PG.70
PART 11 PH.77

PART 12 PG 82

Edited by janumkrk - 5 years ago
janumkrk thumbnail
prologue:

<font size="3">Khurana Mansion Outhouse:</font>

The early morning sunrays are entering through thick windscreens and falling on a king size bed on which the king of many girls heart the Maan Singh Khurana is sleeping. the sunsrays falls on his face and disturbs and wake him out of sleep. he turns to his side table and see the clock to see the time 6am. he goes to his gym that is occupied with all latest equipments he starts to do his exercise .the entire room is silent as to resemble his lonely life the only sounds one can hear is moving of muscles from his taichai moves but his thoughts are again and again goes to giggling of a girl which sounds more sweet than any other music he have ever listened.. his thoughts broke from sounds of someone's footsteps entering the gym and he turns to see adi the only companion in his lonely life his friend and employee standing there looking at him.. he controls himself and ask adi to wait in living room and leavez to freshen up.

Delhi university girls hostel (7.15am):

The sunsrays after waking up the king search the queen's where about and reach delhi university girls hostel room, and sees the queen sleeping with a teddy bear bigger than her size next to her did i say teddy bear... yes, but teddy bear don't move right?? ohh my its our bubbly pinky, Annie after freshing comes and wakes pinky and geet but both are in deep sleep may be dreaming. geet sees her prince coming in a white horseback but she can't see his face because the place is cloudy when he comes nearer it started to rain. her focus is fully on his face suddenly she feels a huge level of water hit her face she shouts and open her eyes to see the two devils of her life standing with a glass in hand and laughing. geet turns her face otherside after a little bit of sorry session from annie and pinky she runs to get ready as its already 7.30am and the class starts at 9am, geet wears a slight blue colour salwar kamiz no makeup except eyeliner and lipgloss highlighting her pink lips. its nearly 8.40am when all gets ready and leave to main campus for class,

precap: Geet turns CBI and MSK gets a call from unknown number

thanks LovelyUmang5 for pictures and other helps waiting for all your viewsEdited by janumkrk - 6 years ago
maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
congrats for new story dear..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
character sketch so lovely one.. 
Annie want geet as her bhabhi ..dont worry annie , u wish fufil soon.
Maan and geet both rich person 
geet want become CBI officer ..so business tycoon vs cbi officer ..😳
geet is apple of handa family ..

Prolouge 

so lovely one ..maan have lonely life why i feel , something behind in his lonely life πŸ€”and otherside geet dreaming about her prince..😳

title of story interesting one.. wrong number..πŸ‘
l am waiting for how wrong number connected each other 

LovelyUmang5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great going dear
Wish you all the best for your new story..

janumkrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneetfavo

<font size="4" color="#990000">congrats for new story dear..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ</font>

<font size="4" color="#990000"></font>

THANKYOU dear, πŸ˜ƒ
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OH...WOW...CONGRATULATIONS MY DEAR πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
AMAZING Character Sketch...Wonderful story line...πŸ‘...

ALL THE VERY BEST and wait to read further πŸ˜³