Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janumkrk thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
WRONG NUMBER:
Khurana Mansion Outhouse(7.50am):
Maan freshenup and gets ready to meet adi in living room hoping to get a positive answer from his friend, first time his life happening is out of his hand after his dadaji's death. he comes out of his room climbing down the stairs eyeing adi carefully as he knows adi sensed his presence. reaching the last steps he moved towards adi who is seated in a single seater sofa. maan goes and sit in the place opposite to him, both waited for the other to start the conversation. each minute of silence made Maan more restless..
After a good 1min maan cleared his throat to make adi look at him
MSK: what happened, did u get to know anything about it.
Adi: wo... Mk wo... am trying to... MSk: say it straight what happened. any improvements?
Adi: Mk we are trying, our mens are on the job.. anytime soon we will even before he complete MSk gets anger and started to shout MSk: SOON? how much more time... "Time" adi we dont have time... its already 3 months...
In their heated conversation they missed a intruder entering through door and stopped seeing angry MSk. Both looked at eachother to end the coversation for now. MSk looked at intruder as if asking the reason for his coming, understanding the meaning of his look
Nakul: Maan Sir, Breakfast is ready mam called you..
MSk: ok we are coming and dont forget to knock the door next time.leave now
Nakul: yes sir, the man leaves immediately not able to see the changed MAan.
   After Nakul left Mk turned to adi and asked him to keep updating about the improvements.. both left to Mansion Maan with frown on his face knowing what's going to come...
Khurana Mansion(8am):
maan and adi enter's Khurana Mansion where savitridevi Khurana is waiting for them, seeing them entering she moves to dinning table all seated on their regular places. servants served them and left from there as per dadi's order. breakfast is now a days a silent affair no one spoke except greeting eachother. Right from the day of his return from Australia before 3month maan is not himself or no one has seen old maan who is always happy and never leaves a chance to be with his family now he is avoiding his family staying in Outhouse with adi alone, dadi sees him only during breakfast.. after breakfast maan was about to leave when dadi: maan, i want to speak with you knowing what is coming maan took a deep breath to keep his cool and turned towards dadi, adi left from there to parking lot.
MSk: dadi i know what you want to talk about but not now. dadi: ok not now then when? why u r like this maan. atleast come back to Mansion. she goes near him and holds his hand as if pleading him to give back her grandson and her eyes are teary. he looks at her for a brief second and turns around withdraw his hand from her hold not able to face his dadi's questioning eyes, without saying a word moves out of the Mansion in long strides to parking lot where adi is waiting for him to go to KC.. he feels peace only in his work his business.. which makes him forget everything once before the files..
Delhi university campus (8.50am):
   Geet and her friends walks into campus which is 5 minutes from hostel

Pinky: Geet, why we are here. i thought we are going to canteen am feeling hungry..
Geet: pinky tell me a time when you are not hungry?
Annie: its not alone ria am also feeling hungry geetu...
Geet: see who is speaking the diet queen.class is going to start
Annie and pinky: if u have woken up earlier na we would have had our breakfast by now.. always dreaming about your prince.
Geet: Annie and pinky u both r drama queens.ok after class lets go. they were about to enter the class when sasha and tasha come there. sasha classmate of geet always irritate her and pinky. such a bimbo falls for every next man who is handsome and rich, even wants to date MSk so she want ANNIE'S friendship to reach him but annie knows her intension.. Sasha: Annie why u r with this villagers they are not of our status...

Geet and friends are getting angry and Annie was about to blast them but before she continue they saw teacher coming to class so all left the place postponding the world war which was about to start for now.   

The three sit on the right side first row their usual place geet next to window then Annie and pinky , after 30 minutes of class pinky cant hold back her hunger so open her mini chat shop which she always carry in her bag... she starts to eat making little sound, geet and annie also joins the feast. suddenly geet sees that the teacher was about to turn so she snatch the packet from pinky's's hand and throws it to her left.

where sasha and tasha are busy talking about their boyfriend sasha's 14th boyfriend and tashas 5th. something fall on there desk they turn to see the crushed packet and takes to see what it is but stops hearing teachers sound"MISS SASHA AND MISS TASHA WHAT YOU BOTH THINK YOU ARE DOING IN CLASS" both started to say something but teacher"DONT GIVE EXCUSES GET OUT OF MY CLASS."

when they both are crossing madhus gang they see annie and pinky were trying hard to control their laugh and geet winking her eyes at sasha giving a victory smile... now sasha knows its all geets plan and get more angry on her.

After that the class went in peace after the class gang came out and goes to canteen to fill there stomach as next hour is free hour... all three takes a corner table and takes they phones out to switch on as it is prohibited inside the class, to see any notification.. later they ordered some sandwich and having it when annies phone starts to vibration she quickly open the message her eyes start to twinkle and she was hiding the small smile on her face but the other two notice it
GEET: hey annie who is it? annie corrects her expression and says nothing dadi''s message asking about my sundays plan.. and she start to eat her sandwich looking down.. But the other two devils notice everything and narrow their eyebrows like what is there to smile in it? they finish off their late breakfast and goes to next class..

PRECAP: GEET TURNS CBI AND MSK IN KC

Edited by janumkrk - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

janumkrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneetfavo

<font size="2" color="#000099">character sketch so lovely one..THANKYOU DEAR</font>

<font size="2" color="#000099">Annie want geet as her bhabhi ..YES, dont worry annie , u wish fufil soon.SOON? </font>
<font size="2" color="#000099">Maan and geet both rich personYES GEET IS RICH BUT NOT AS RICH AS MSK,</font>
<font size="2" color="#000099">geet want become CBI officer ..so business tycoon vs cbi officer ..NO I MEANT SHE BEHAVE AS DETECTIVE.😳</font>
<font size="2" color="#000099">geet is apple of handa family ..</font>
<font size="2" color="#000099">
</font>
<font size="2" color="#000099">Prolouge</font>
</font>
<font size="2" color="#000099">so lovely one ..maan have lonely life why i feel , something behind in his lonely life YES THE SECRET 🤔and otherside geet dreaming about her prince..😳</font>
</font>
<font size="2" color="#000099">title of story interesting one.. wrong number..👏</font>
<font size="2" color="#000099">l am waiting for how wrong number connected each other WE HAVE TO SEE HOW? </font>

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: janumkrk

WRONG NUMBER:

PART 1:

Lovely banner...how did you make it? Which software did you use?
janumkrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

<font size="3">OH...WOW...CONGRATULATIONS MY DEAR😃🤗</font>

<font size="3">AMAZING Character Sketch...Wonderful story line...👏...</font>

<font size="3">ALL THE VERY BEST and wait to read further😳</font>
<font size="3"></font>

THANKYOU dear,
janumkrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

Lovely banner...how did you make it? Which software did you use?

cover picture created by LovelyUmang5
metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome & fabulous start...
interesting precap
waiting for next
janumkrk thumbnail
hi friends can anyone you help me in promoting my story...
Vaidhumom thumbnail

Post cannot be quoted.

Didn't know you had updated. Will read and comment
Vaidhumom thumbnail

hi friends can anyone you help me in promoting my story...

Will come back to you on this.
LovelyUmang5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful start.. read the other version as well..
keep writing.. hope u vl continue gving us new stories like this..