Maan's lone wolf life to Geet's life with her frnds
cont soon
thnx fr d pm

THANKYOU dear.
janumkrk thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: jasbirkaur85197

Awesome update it is sweetie. ...I send you a buddy request plz accept it. ..ACCEPTED
eagerly waiting for the next part of d story plz update soon

THANKYOU dear..
janumkrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazydream

Congrats on new story.

I wonder what happened that Maan is so serious and always angry.

WILL REVEAL LATER DEAR
While Annie is in her own world. She wants to make Geet her bhabhi.YES It will take ages seeing both their nature.
HMM
Dadi bhi shaamil hai iss plan me.

Waiting to read how this story unfolds.

THANKYOU DEAR, KEEP READING KEEP SUPPORTING
janumkrk thumbnail
WRONG NUMBER PART 3:
DELHI UNIVERSITY GIRLS HOSTEL(6.45pm):
After call again annie comes to bed and start they chit-chat when again annies phone vibrate in her hand with new message from an unexpected person. She immediately turns serious thinking of any emergency and open the message only to see "annie your brother needs you call him - adithya" she knows without any issues she wont get such a message from adi bhaiya.

Geet and pinky sees her getting worried seeing the message and comes by her side seeing this annie smiles and says need to call brother u continue i will be back in few minutes and goes to balcony with phone... geet and pinky sees her retreating figure and start to talk between them
GEET: Am going to kill her brother if i get to see him, always making her upset or worried
Pinky: geet he is just protective about her
Geet: Do you think so pinky, but i have never heared any protective brother making his sister stay in hostel when she have huge house which is just 15min drive from here. What do you think... SOMETHING IS WRONG,
Pinky: she said na about some security reasons.
Geet: i dont know why but i think their is something about her brother Mr. Maan singh Khurana. Want to find out
Pinky: GEET please stop your detective thinking yaar.. he is not a normal man he is MSK spare him. Pinky says all this in a dramatic way making her eyes big
GEET: You are saying as if he is a superman...
Pinky: Yes geet he is a superman for all girls.. you should have seen him yaar what a physic what a height what a attitude...
DD she dreamily keeps her hand on heart geet has seen him on tv and newspapers, yes he is super handsome but how can she accept it
Geet: DD?
PINKY: GEET you dont know what is Dd?
Pinky says as if its a world fact and every human should know it, Geet nodes her head for no
Pinky: DD means dhak dhak. That is how a girls heartbeat raises on seeing him
Geet: dhak dhak? I thought dhust dhanav, But my heart never felt it.
Pinky: GEET i said about normal girls yaar, you are neither normal nor a girl.
Geet: hearing this geet fumes and start to chase her pinky runs to balcony so annie can save her from fuming devil.

MAAN'S CAR:
Maan's pov:

Maan attends the call and was talking using Bluetooth on his right ears and adi on left side.

Maan: hello..
Annie: Hello bhaiya, howw areee you only to hear a mild low voice from my angel my only sister. It made me feel how much she is thinking before speaking to me now. And much distance is created between them, their was a time when my angel never stop sharing anything from me. But now after my Australia trip everything changed.
My thoughts are broken by a mild voice from otherside
ANNIE: bhai are you there, am i called at wrong time... again her words pained me, now my baby sister is seeing right and wrong time to speak with me.. coming out of my thoughts i said
Maan: No annie you can call me anytime, am fine and how are you?
Annie: Am fine bhai, how is dadi
Maan: hmm.. i want her to stay away from me for her but i dont want my sister to be like this hesitating to talk to me, yeah she is fine. Didn't you meet her on Sunday angel
I know the word angel will bring smile on my baby sisters face. And i did exactly that.
Annie: hmm... no bhai, i was little busy in studies and i will be meeting her this sunday i could feel a huge change in her voice, she wants love from me but am not in a position to do that. But i want her to be happy alwaysbhai will you be home this Sunday i want to meet you. I wanted to say no but her next words changed my answer please bhai am missing you..
Maan: hmmm... Only a small hm escaped my mouth hearing my angel, i want too shout i too miss u angel but i cant, not only her but whole of my old lifestyle.

Today speaking to her is making me feel good but somewhere restless to hear the voice and giggles of the one who rules my heart.. yes the owner of same giggling sound that always invade my thoughts, only thought and sounds that make me going on.. Now a days i started to attend annies call with hope to hear her but some times Am not lucky enough... hmm today also i lost hope and was about to say bye to my angel but today i seems to be lucky... i heared few sound from other side and i know my angels 2 devil friends started there drama. How can i say that 1 is my sweetheart my misty haina i asked myself, i myself fell like flying in air each time i call her misty but she is nowhere to listen. And i shut myself to listen them or to be clear my misty..i stoped my car near by the road quickly took my phone and on the phone recorder... as everyone have own hobbies i too have, yes MSK has a hobby other than work that is to collect recordings of my misty's magical voice and giggles...

i saw adi from corner of my eyes seeing me like i know what is going on and giving a small smile.
I dont want to look at him now to feel like teenager getting caught

--HOSTEL AND MAAN ON PHONE LISTING THEM--

Pinky runs to annie who was still on call and both geet and pinky start to run around annie..
Annie: EK MIN BHAI, both of you stop always playing like kids..cant you see am on call
Pinky: yes geet cant you see, she is talking to her brother. (Mouthing DD to geet)
Geet: yes pinky even i can see her speaking to DD...
ohh god what a musical voice i closed my eyes and leaned on my seat relaxing my restless heart
Annie: DD? What is that geet, am speaking to bhai.
Pinky looks at annie and geet, knowing very well what will be geets answer.
Geet: annie i know you are speaking to your brother and dont you know DDshe knows girls calling me DD,O no what she will think of me
Annie: No who is that?
Geet: your brother DDshe also calls me dd, my heart again started to fly forming a huge smile which is rare to see now a days DHUST DHANAV and giggles...
what? Dd dhusst..dhanav..., her answer made me jerk up from my relaxed position only to make adi look at me curiously to know what happened. i made handsighs to stop him talking

even annie and pinky cant hold back and laugh with her. Later only annie saw her brother still on line and gets tensed what if he was listening everything?
Annie: bhaiya? are you there
Maan: after few seconds, haan yes annie little work so thought to finish off when you are speaking to your friends..ok angel takecare bye. Meet u soon
Annie: haan bro bye (geet shouting from behind) bye DD
Maan cuts the call with a smile on his face thinking his princess calling him DD, he verywell knows girls calling him dd dhak dhak which he dont mind at all but his misty calling him Dd is very refreshing to his senses. But with different meaning dhust dhanav...

PRECAP: Annies introgration and maan getting missed call
Edited by janumkrk - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
waiting for next part! thanks  Edited by khwaishfan - 6 years ago
janumkrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

<font color="#009900">waitingfor next part! thanks</font>