Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

same here.  I hope his role is significant.  I rather he marries Aishu than that ganesh. I want a mouna ragam love story between the two... ๐Ÿ˜ณ But I doubt it ๐Ÿ˜ญ

He was introduced in last week's episode. On Thursday.  It is now available on youtube. VisionTimeTamizh's official account uploaded the episode this week.  Episode 83.

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Looks like he ll  end up  with Aishwarya...
I m going to ship these two... Aishu  looked beautiful in that particular scene too ...๐Ÿ˜†
When they ve introduced a popular actor ...I don think they would let him play some cameo... 
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Looks like he ll  end up  with Aishwarya...
I m going to ship these two... Aishu  looked beautiful in that particular scene too ...๐Ÿ˜†
When they ve introduced a popular actor ...I don think they would let him play some cameo... 

If it is true, I ship them too.  I wish vani bhojan from deivamagal played ishwarya's role. something is off with this actress.  
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

If it is true, I ship them too.  I wish vani bhojan from deivamagal played ishwarya's role. something is off with this actress.  

Aiyyo...Marubadiyum Sathya va...Sathiyama mudiyadhu ๐Ÿ˜†I m bored of seeing same faces onscreen...๐Ÿ˜ญ
Hope they improve Aishu's look atleast ...

sreeya852 thumbnail

Aiyyo...Marubadiyum Sathya va...Sathiyama mudiyadhu ๐Ÿ˜†I m bored of seeing same faces onscreen...๐Ÿ˜ญ
Hope they improve Aishu's look atleast ...

sathya illa maa, ithu puthusa irukkum... neenga soluradhum right. 5 years oru charactera parthu parthu, or 6 months avathu theva comebacku๐Ÿ˜†

ishwaryata looka fix panna okay๐Ÿ˜‰

oru episode thaan, but raghav left a mark, and is keeping us guessing and hoping to see what his role will be.  I ship Ishwarya/Gokul now after watching his entry again๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 6 years ago
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am at a loss.  Sudha/Gokul or Aishu/Gokul. Either would work, but I would prefer Aishu/Gokul, because that is how much I don't like Ganesh marrying Aishu๐Ÿคข
sreeya852 thumbnail
they are dragging the serial.  I just hope aiswarya's marriage stops.  They are giving too much screen time for this plot.  I want to see more of Sudha's story and character and her bond with azhaguEdited by sugarpuff1992hi - 6 years ago
friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Looks like marriage finally over, saw posts in insta

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendsall

Looks like marriage finally over, saw posts in insta

My ship sank before it sails ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ
friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

My ship sank before it sails ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ

In a way good, let them not change the pair, let Ravi Purna too get married and Sudha gokul...
sreeya852 thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendsall

In a way good, let them not change the pair, let Ravi Purna too get married and Sudha gokul...

\
they lost out on the thrill factor by going on with the wedding.

Sudha's character won't work with Gokul.  It will disconnect Sudha further from Alagu's family and won't make for interesting content.  It doesn't make sense.  Sudha loves Surendar, why would she marry someone else? 

She doesn't have to marry Ravi, they can remain good friends and he can be a father figure to her son.  Poorna will have to work on her insecurities, but that will give way for good content.  

Aishu marrying Ganesh is horrible.  Ganesh isn't a good character neither is his sister/uncles.  

I hate how Aishu went on to complete her MBA but has not gone out and experienced the world.  

The directors of the show made a huge mistake.  There is no surprise factor.   All of it was predictable. 
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 6 years ago