Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Same thought...Sudhas hubby may die and she and Ravi may marry...
spareone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think Sathyaseelan will kill Sudhas husband too
spareone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aishwarya is now engaged to her uneducated cousin Mahesh. In the beginning they showed mahesh as a good person but now he wants to marry Aishu even though he doesnt deserve too. I feel like Manimaran also wanted this to happen but tried to get it through sympathy. Plus all the fights started since Manimaran can control his anger. But I feel like Aishu might run away especially since thiruna knows she likes ganesh
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This show has little negativity and that's why I'm watching it, but the recent episodes are testing my patience with this serial.

Someone needs to talk some sense into this Aishu and her dad. I can't stand her uncle's son or his mom. How can Aishu's family look at how they are treating their daughter before the marriage and think that their daughter will be happy there, after marriage? 😡😡😡

Ganesh clearly cares for Aishu and he respects her wishes, and I hope Aishu and Ganesh get married. Or at least, Ganesh stops the wedding somehow. Because if the wedding between Aishu and her uncle's son happens, I'm going to stop watching this show for good. 

Edited by autumnsconcerto - 6 years ago
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
... I really hope that the wedding of Aishu and mahi does not happen.. too many things are happening and being shown that the mother n son duo is evil in their own way ... if mahi is shown innocent and nice then something else could be expected ...

I'm not sure whether Tamil serial will take bold way like the mother of the bride itself stopping the wedding etc ...

Ganesh seems to have given up ... but sathya might do something to help ...

I agree with @autumn this serial has less negativity atm but don't know how long it may last ...

😆
Really liked Azhagu standing up for and believing in her daughter today. 👏👏👏 

Getting really tired with the rest of Aishu's family though. Hopefully Azhagu saves Aishu from her engagement with Mahi. Him and his mom are just...yuck. 🤢
Edited by autumnsconcerto - 6 years ago
friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
As predicted, Sundar may die and Ravi out of remorse, will marry Sudha... Slowly, negativity is piling up... Mahi and his mom and ganeshs peripa chitapa are totally negative...
mellisai thumbnail
Sruthi stole the show yesterday... 👏
Manimaran knows the truth about his wife and son. I wonder what he is going to do now...😕
mellisai thumbnail
Going great so far... 
Why can't Manimaran put his wife & son in their place? 
Aishwarya is my least favorite (annoying!) character and Mithra Kurian is a poor choice IMO! 👎🏼