Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Good to see all of Azhagu family together (esp Vaathiyaar & Thiruna) - nice scene overall!👍🏼 
I hope they (ON Ratnam) continue to focus on multiple storylines at the same time & maintain the balance between serious & light-hearted scenes...
Edited by mellisai - 6 years ago
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't like the pairing of aiswarya and ganesh.  they are annoying together. mahi is no good either.  For an mba graduate aiswarya needs to go out and accomplish something outside of marriage.
Sudha's story is my favourite, plus the light hearted family moments.  Thiruna's scenes with his father is funny. 

Has anyone noticed the new character? The ips? I wouldn't mind seeing him and aiswarya have a story together only if aiswarya goes out to work before marriage
Edited by luxmi_1029 - 6 years ago
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

I don't like the pairing of aiswarya and ganesh.  they are annoying together. mahi is no good either.  For an mba graduate aiswarya needs to go out and accomplish something outside of marriage.

Sudha's story is my favourite, plus the light hearted family moments.  Thiruna's scenes with his father is funny. 

Has anyone noticed the new character? The ips? I wouldn't mind seeing him and aiswarya have a story together only if aiswarya goes out to work before marriage

I think Raghav  ( The IPS) for Sudha nu... Hope so..
I like him... 

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .LovelyDreamer.

I like him... 

I like Raghav too (been watching him since anni days).  He is a natural.  Azhagu is doing a good job in bringing talented/natural actors on board.

I am not sure if Sudha should have a pair.  Her love and devotion for her son and Surendar seem to be enough for her.  Raghav's character may make a nice pair for ice.  Anyone but that Mahi (he is an ass) and Ganesh (the reason he first liked her was because she is meek and quiet) is fine with me.  Though I would like for her to experience the world outside of Azhagama's and Ravi appa's care.  😊
mellisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: .LovelyDreamer.

I like him... 

I hope so too. 😉 
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
How was today's episode?
I loved Sudha's part.  Sruthi is playing the role so well.  And that little baby is so cute. 

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

How was today's episode?

I loved Sudha's part.  Sruthi is playing the role so well.  And that little baby is so cute. 

Sruthi fits her role so well.  Her entire look, and the way she effortlessly shows emotion it amazing.  Her scenes alongside Revathy are very good. 

Did anyone notice the amount of makeup Azhagu's eldest daughter Ishwarya wears?  She is always wearing fake eyelashes and the amount of makeup is over the top.  Sruthi's overall look is more appropriate for the character.  I hope the serial creators address Ishwarya's character soon.  I never liked that she was marrying ganesh. 

Ishwarya's shy nature and over the top makeup all seems too much to me.  I expect more from her, especially when she is playing alongside actors like Revathy, Thalaivasal Vijay, Sruthi whose characters are better developed
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 6 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
I like Raghav 😳...Can anyone pls help me with his introduction episode no...
luxmi_1029 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

I like Raghav 😳...Can anyone pls help me with his introduction episode no...

same here.  I hope his role is significant.  I rather he marries Aishu than that ganesh. I want a mouna ragam love story between the two... 😳 But I doubt it 😭

He was introduced in last week's episode. On Thursday.  It is now available on youtube. VisionTimeTamizh's official account uploaded the episode this week.  Episode 83.

Edited by luxmi_1029 - 6 years ago
luxmi_1029 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

Sruthi fits her role so well.  Her entire look, and the way she effortlessly shows emotion it amazing.  Her scenes alongside Revathy are very good. 

Did anyone notice the amount of makeup Azhagu's eldest daughter Ishwarya wears?  She is always wearing fake eyelashes and the amount of makeup is over the top.  Sruthi's overall look is more appropriate for the character.  I hope the serial creators address Ishwarya's character soon.  I never liked that she was marrying ganesh. 

Ishwarya's shy nature and over the top makeup all seems too much to me.  I expect more from her, especially when she is playing alongside actors like Revathy, Thalaivasal Vijay, Sruthi whose characters are better developed

I thought so too, sruthi fits sudha to the T. 

Aishu's look is okay, but less makeup will do better.