Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

My ship sank before it sails πŸ˜­πŸ€£

mine too😭

I really wanted to see Aishu go out and explore the world... not get married, not yet. I wanted her to realize that she wants to be a teacher like her father... but now she is stuck with Ganesh and his family

Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 6 years ago
sreeya852 thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendsall

Looks like marriage finally over, saw posts in insta

Saw them too πŸ˜­

Aishu's makeup was way too much.  They need to tone it down.  The actress looks pretty with minimal makeup
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shabba.. marriage finished... Nallathu...
mayflowergarden thumbnail

Originally posted by: .LovelyDreamer.

Shabba.. marriage finished... Nallathu...

Kalyanam over aa..idhu eppo ??
Indha week full walking and aarathi taking la ae odirum nu nenechen

@lovelydreamer
Naan yarunnu theriyudha??πŸ˜†
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mayflowergarden

Kalyanam over aa..idhu eppo ??
Indha week full walking and aarathi taking la ae odirum nu nenechen

@lovelydreamer
Naan yarunnu theriyudha??πŸ˜†

Teriyalaye .. 
Yaarathu.. Yaarathu.. 

sreeya852 thumbnail
I was really hoping for Aishu to at some point marry Gokul.  Not Ganesh, but alas the director/writer have made their choice.  
I wanted Aishu to go out and work.  Be a teacher... and if circumstances arose marry gokul (only because I wanted to see a modern tv screen adaption to mounaragam's revathy/mohan storyline πŸ˜³) From here on I am going to skip aishu's parts... I don't like her pairing with ganesh and I especially don't like his family members...  Except for Sathya (the actor has a nice screen presence, plus his scenes with Aishu's sister were funny)

Since Aishu is out of the question for Gokul... do you think he may under unexpected circumstances ed up marrying poorna if ravi/sudha are forced to marry?

I can't see sudha marrying gokul.  I don't see her marrying anyone else than ravi only because she loved surendar so much and has set a goal for herself to raise her son and make him a success... I do see her being placed in a situation to marry Ravi for the safety of her son... 

Any thoughts? 

Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 6 years ago
mayflowergarden thumbnail

Originally posted by: .LovelyDreamer.

Teriyalaye .. 
Yaarathu.. Yaarathu.. 

😑
sakashfan6 thumbnail
this is one of the best serial in Tamil.  I hope it continues to be family centric.  Love Revathy Mam and Thalaivasal Vijay Sir's acting.  It is all natural and their kids too are very good actors.  Actress playing Poorna and our Thulasi and Aishawariya Mam also doing amazing job. 
mellisai thumbnail
Thalaivasal Vijay did an excellent job narrating his & Azhagu's story yesterday.. it was short & sweet!πŸ‘
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
is it just me or has the serial lost its touch since Aishu's wedding.  I stopped watching after Aishu and Ganesh married, their scenes were sickening... saw today's promo and I rest my case- aishu/ganesh getting married made things worse for the serial.  Why on earth haven't they left the serial already