Azhagu Updates & Discussions

Posted: 6 years ago
Looking forward to this serial esp Ravathi & kuttima!😉
me too excited.. actress Aishwarya too is there..
Me three ðŸ˜†
Nice time slot...
Def going to be in top 5 
Is Sudha Pazhaniswami's daughter?😕 

so far good..
A lovely family where the wife is given equal respect and love. 
Can anyone give a brief narrative of this TV series??? plzzz
Originally posted by mellisai

Is Sudha Pazhaniswami's daughter?😕 

No ...In one of d promos...Azhagu was saying Lakshmi ponnu prasavathuku vandhiruka nu 
Liking this show so far. No negativity, lots of love and the main characters are all likeable.

Also the third son's (don't know his name) ringtones are hilarious! Love the dad's reactions to them. 

😆😆😆
Edited by autumnsconcerto - 6 years ago
All of Azhaghu and Ravi's children have good manners and know how to behave properly. They all talk with kindness and respect so the other person is not hurt. 
Whereas Poorna, is so annoying. She doesn't know how to behave. She acts as if she is already Ravi's wife and everyone has to listen to her. If she marries Ravi she will sit in one spot without doing anything and boss everyone around. 
Originally posted by spareone

All of Azhaghu and Ravi's children have good manners and know how to behave properly. They all talk with kindness and respect so the other person is not hurt. 
Whereas Poorna, is so annoying. She doesn't know how to behave. She acts as if she is already Ravi's wife and everyone has to listen to her. If she marries Ravi she will sit in one spot without doing anything and boss everyone around. 
I have a feeling their marriage is not going  to happen at all ...Ravi is going to end up with Sudha... ðŸ˜•...Poorna and her mother turning negative ...Aishwarya and Vasu Vikram characters  are giving negative vibes ...