Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasbirkaur85197 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Sooo much beautiful update it is. ...luved dreaming part nd maan share his memories with geet ...eagerly waiting for nxt update nd luv precap THANKS for pm nd updating
tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved itt..😊
ana n geet convo
ana try to know abt geet n maan equation bt cnt as geet tease her about ayush
Geet  admire  maan in all journey n dream  about him  in past night
seeing him  working 
she go to him making maan happy 
n how comfortable they sit 
geet show her fake anger to maan which make him smile
maan share his wish and past about his dadaji
n she cnt control loving him more
n wish she someday become like he wanted to help him
waiting for nxt😊
update soon😊
Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Superb update
Kiss was about to happen yarr
When will Geet confess her love???
Because maan's mother is keen on getting him married soon
Update soon
taahir004 thumbnail
Excellent Chapter 

Radhika wanting the ring polished as she wants Maan's marriage soon while Ana also knows that her parents are right in their place they want to see their eldest son getting married and settled in his life 
and now Ana too wants to know what has Maan and Geet decided about their relation 
I'm just hoping that Maan's parents don't push him into a corner 
I'm really looking forward to seeing Maan and Geet's relation develop , each time they talk there is always something new which is so interesting and I think Maan can speak to freely and openly with Geet I doubt he has ever shared his inner feelsings with his family yes Daadima knew him very well and they both shared a very deep bond so she would know all his fears and insecurities but when he shares with Geet it feels each time he is giving a part of himself to her .

I love Maan's study , its that very place that little agruements took place , yet solace and warmth was always a fixture while love slowly seeped into the hearts of two people that are poles apart 
and again Maan confessed his love confirming to Geet that he wants to be her Forever 
the little moment when she thought she would receive a kiss on her lips was just magical the feelings Geet experienced and Maan holding her firm whispering he loves her that moment stands out it was pure bliss the feelings that both felt that moment , the words uttered its just beautiful 
the next day when Maan holds Geet close to him letting both know they belong to each other 

Another admiral fact about Maan the way and the manner in which he takes on responsibilities taking care of his family it all comes so naturally to him and I suppose growing up with his grandparents has taught him much more then his siblings 
I liked how he told Geet that maybe one day I could just be lazy and I do hope it can be Geet that can be that person that takes on a responsibilty from him giving him a cance to just be nothing at all just for a day I think that would be more precious and special for a person like Maan .

Ana teasing Geet and she feeling shy and I suppose its a feeling that girls go through 
I liked Pooja encoraging Geet to tell Maan and confess her feelings though he now knows it would be special if he hears it from Geet 
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She is falling for him very slowly, he is one step ahead of her...she will reach there soon. He needs someone to give him chance to be carefree.
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maan also has this wish of relaxing.
Lovely part.
indiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ch: 78
Thanks for the pm and one more update...the ring again pops up...I feel you are trying to imply to us that this ring is going to be a significant thing in this story...it is not cleaned yet so which means the commitment may not be here yet...but it will be ready at the right time...after all it is Dadima' s ring...( unless it becomes the cause of worry for Maan and Geet due to Maans parents trying him to get hooked with someone)...
The convo between Maan and Geet is so serene...it is very simple and straightforward yet has so much emotional feel and love in it...they really are getting quite comfortable in each other's company and also slowly their need to be close to each other is growing...which you proved by the beautiful kiss Maan gave to Geet on her cheek...it had the same feel as if he would have kissed her on her lips...Maan has already confessed his feelings for Geet...now only Geet has to do so and I know you will make that also a simple yet beautiful moment...cannot wait for that to happen...
Geet and Ana are so cute...their teasing was a sweet banter and Geet getting all shy was nice to see even Kabir could not resist to tease her...
Maans wishful thinking of getting some time off from his responsibilities is understandable as he has taken the load of his whole family and work really early but would not abandon that unless someone suitable is able to take charge and guess that person is Geet which would be nice...
Looking forward to the next update...
Thnx
swetha03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update...
Was maan mom so unaware of his feeling? So wondering...
Anyway waiting for the day when she aware atleast d tit bits of her son's feel about geet.
πŸ˜‰
He will she react of this?

MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Read Paarijat Tarana you should give it a try short story but really really beautiful
manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Geet confessed her love to puja but not Maan
Geet is falling for Maan
Loved maaneet's relation