Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
WAITING 
WAITING 
WAITING
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey aish, i'm so sorry i'm commenting so late. Got an internship in digital marketing firm so getting less time to visit IF nowadays + my own preparation for govt exams. I'll comment whenever i'll get time to.😊
Part-70
I don't understand what is stopping geet when her reasons are neither raj or pooja. This feeling that she's going through happens to everyone where we don't know what's stopping us to be with a person who loves us more than anything in this world.
I love how maan despite everything wants geet to take her own decision which she felt is right not what everyone's saying.
Maan ka accident ya phir he's really somewhere busy where no one is able to reach him via call?

Part-71
God! She finally broke down! No one will ever understand how it feels to be blamed for something you have no interference there. If a mother died while giving birth how come a new born baby is responsible for it? People come & go according to their time not because of someone's bad luck. Bit by bit she was blamed for everything that was happening around her by society & because of that she was on the verge of loosing someone like maan.

Part-72
Boy that was something we were waiting for, to see geet herself & maan in a picture together & it's finally happening. She realized what he really means to her.
& i like how geet is opening up her fears to him. He is right about the fact that her fears will take a long time to get over with but for now his assurance that he will stay with her forever is what geet needs to know.
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey 😊
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm back and looks like we will need a new thread!

Originally posted by: TaranaGeet

I'm back and looks like we will need a new thread!

But Miss.Kawaii won't approve that's why I'm silent and also busy in University so not much here 🥱
Miss.Kawaii say you want thread or one more update?? 😉
only 17 pages Are remaining and it's just Matter of Hour but your approval is in doubt 😆