PreeRan FF: Destiny part 3

Nishita112 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Preeta was sitting upset in her room. She was very much hurt with the fact that karan married her secretly. He doesn't even feel the importance to talk to her once. How can he choose her life decisions alone?
she is not at all angry with the fact that prithvi does not get married to her. She never loved prithvi. She was only marrying him for her mother.But what karan did breaks her mothers heart, and also become a reason of their humiliation
she called sristi. sristi tells her she is on the way of her home. 
p: but sristi, did mom allow you to come my house?
s: di, why would mom stop me? You know na they are going to be my in laws also
p: i know that but i thought mom would be angry on the whole family even on rishab ji also
s: no di nothing of this sort is going to happen. Mom is just a little bit angry but her anger will be calm soon. I know karan sir will pacify mom very easily.after all he is expert in all this
p: ok come home fast
preeta just hope that karan will be able to pacify her mom. She do not want her mom to hate karan. Preeta knows very well thar karan adore her mother. Karan will be very sad if her mother does not forgive him. Why is she again thinking about karan? She needs to stop this immediately. This boy will make her crazy one day
karan was roaming around the house when rishab catches him
R: karan, what happened?you seems a little upset
k: nothing bhai
R: its about preeta, right?
k:ha bhai , i am not understanding how to convince preeta. She hates me now
R: no karan she does not hate you, she is just angry with you and you know people got angry with those people with whom they have a relation, a connection
K: do you think so bhai?
R:JI,aisa hi lagta hai mujhe, bas tujhe manana hoga preeta ko. Bata hi jab mujhe pehli bar sristi se pyar hua tha, mujhe laga tha ki aisi ladki jo bilkul mera opposite hai main use kaisi manaungi? Woh convince hogi ki nahi? But i tried and now you see she is going to be your sister in law soon. So try and try. Preeta will also be yours soon
K: thanks bhai, you know what aap na mera problem solver ho, cha he mein jitna bari muskil main hi kyun na rahu aap woh aake chutki se solve kar do gi. That is why i love you so much
R: i love you too. Ab ja preeta ke pass aur use manane ke kasish kar
K: thik hai, bye
karan goes to preeta's room. he sees her sitting there. He decided to irritate her
k:preeta, why did you put your clothes in my cupboard.that is my cupboard only. Remove your clothes from there
p: what? I didnt put my clothes there. Mine are on suitcase
k: oh thats great . You better not put your clothes in my cupboard. 
P: i dont have any wish to do so
k: you better dare not
p: one minuite, what did you say i better dare not, excuse me what are you think of yourself and your cupboard. I will put all of my clothes on your cupboard only. Let me see who will stop me
k: you can't do this preeta
p: i can do this and beside you are forgetting this is my room also and also my cupboard. I will surely put my clothes here.
preeta goes angrily and put all her clothes in the cupboard from suitcase.
p:now say what will you do?
k: whatever...
he leaves the room smiling.
preeta got confused why he was smiling and suddenly realized karan always wanted to make preeta use his cupboard. And he did so. She is such a fool. she always came into his talks. It is impossible to win against him. Preeta got irritated again. But then smiles a little thinking how much karan understand her well. 
preeta goes behind karan. 
P: karan mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai
k: kaho
p: woh mein...
she slips and karan hold her. They both get lost again
Rakhi is going to kitchen. She again saw this two.
R: hai mein marjaun, tum dono ko lekar mein kya karu, samaj mein nahi ata
preeran gets shy
k:mom what are you talking about?
R: nahi beta woh tum dono se ek sawal puchni thi
p: Kya  ma?
R: yahi ki tum dono ko raat mein neend ayi ya puri raat tum dono sue nahi?
P: preeta's face got red
Rakhi gives a naughty smile and says i was joking. Listen i have to discuss something important with both of you
K: mom no plz no more jokes
R: nahi karan its serious. You and preeta have to go to preeta's house for pakphere ki rasam
k:but mom how  will i go...
p: we will go ma you dont worry
R: thanks beta
preeta thought in mind it would be a good opportunity to pacify mom and sort out every thing between karan and ma.
karan thinks in mind dont know what disaster is waiting for them in arora house. How will he face them

Guys sorry for the late update. I was busy with my exam. I sincerly want to thanks them who are reading my ff and inspiring me to write. But i feel you guys may get bored with this. so plz if it is boring for you, you can tell me. I will try to cut it short. Hope you guys enjoy it.😊
again sorry for the typos😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sheherezade thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hihihi... Smart karan. And rishab is in love with shrishti? Where's Sammy?
All the best for your exam :)
Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bored? You must be kidding right? It's such an interesting read and the best part is there's no hatred involved in the picture, annoyance and disappointment is totally justified but I'm glad that Preeta still adores Karan otherwise. Rakhi is so cute in her scenes. And I must tell you I had been waiting eagerly for this update. Lovely update. Waiting for the next update with bated breath! Muah!
taarey25 thumbnail
interesting please continue 
Nishita112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: obsessedbyKB

Hihihi... Smart karan. And rishab is in love with shrishti? Where's Sammy?
All the best for your exam :)

Thank you. I also like sammy but i thought if i go for samisti then i have to add an angle of rishab loving preeta( which i really don't want) as i wanted to add some scene of two brothers. So i thought why not pair rishab with sristi. Just a thought...i hope you don't mind
Edited by Nishita112 - 6 years ago
Nishita112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhi1393

Bored? You must be kidding right? It's such an interesting read and the best part is there's no hatred involved in the picture, annoyance and disappointment is totally justified but I'm glad that Preeta still adores Karan otherwise. Rakhi is so cute in her scenes. And I must tell you I had been waiting eagerly for this update. Lovely update. Waiting for the next update with bated breath! Muah!

Thank you very much. Such a relief that you didn't get bored. I am very glad that you are thoroughly enjoying my FF. That means a lot for me. I will try to update very soon
Nishita112 thumbnail

Thank you very much. Thanks for inspiring me. I will try to update soon
Nishita112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taarey25

interesting please continue 

Thank you. Glad you liked it. I will try to upload as soon as possible
Nishita112 thumbnail