Kundali Bhagya

||Dheeraj Dhoopar/ Karan Luthra AT #1|| 'I am THE KARAN LUTHRA...'

Aashna05 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Heyy All Beatiful people!

Welcome to the Appreciation Thread of our Handsome Hunk...
   Dheeraj Dhoopar!

This thread is exclusively for Dheeraj Dhoopar.

Admin of this AT- NarbhiForever..

Permission given by Jyoti06

Thank you Jyoti di!!

&

Special Thanks to Krishi for Tags!

Dreams

Good morning People !!

Edited by NarbhiForever.. - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aashna05 thumbnail

Dheeraj was born on 20 December 1984 in Bareilly India. He is simple and fun loving person.

He married TV actor Vinny Arora on 16th November 2016 in Delhi. They first met on the sets of Maat Pitaah Ke Charnon Mein Swarg in 2009. They had a courtship of 7 years before their marriage.

He always wanted to become a model and acting never crossed his mind but he was not able to fulfill his dreams when he realized that he was not tall enough to walk the ramp.

He says "I actually wanted to be a model, but because of my height, I couldn't become one. It was my dream to become a model and I did my first fashion show when I was in class eight. It was during the annual day of my school and from that day, I wanted to become a model. When I grew up and I realized that I can't be a model because of my height, I was shattered. Then, I started print modeling, got into commercials and then finally acting happened."

He has won many contests. After winning one contest, he got an opportunity for fashion designing course. Before pursuing acting he did an advance course in Fashion Designing.

"I have walked the ramp as an actor in Delhi but not as a model. I was like the encyclopedia of ramp modeling, you could ask me anything during that time and I would have answered anything related to this industry. Praveen Sirohi, Rahul Dev, Mukul Dev, Syed Zulfi were the models that I used to follow" says Dheeraj. He loves to experiment with fashion and carrying out different looks with style. His second love was being in front of the camera, being an actor.

For him style is the right attitude to carry a particular dress one has the comfort level to dress in.

His favorite actor and fashion icon is Saif Ali Khan.

His dream date is Angelina Jolie. 

He is disciplined and focused in his life but very impatient and short tempered too...

~~Connect with Dheeraj Dhoopar~~

India Forum Profile : Dheeraj Dhoopar

Instagram (verified) : @dheerajdhoopar

Facebook (verified) : Dheeraj Dhoopar

Twitter : Dheeraj Dhoopar

Wordpress : Dheeraj Dhoopar

^Tag Credit-Black_Maniac
                                                                         Write up - NarbhiForever..
Edited by NarbhiForever.. - 6 years ago
Aashna05 thumbnail

Dheeraj started his career as a model and featured in over 100 commercials for brands like Maruti Suzuki, Parker, Dabur Honey, Samsung galaxy, Videocon Mobile, TATA AIG etc.

He made his debut in television as Ansh in Maat Pitaah ke charnon mein Swarag. After that he appeared in Star Plus's show Behenein as Bhavesh Patil , as Sushant in Mrs. Tendulkar on SAB TV, as Shikhar in Zindagi Kahe - Smile Please and in Lage Raho Chachu.He also gave a cameo appearance in Kuch Toh Log Kahenge as Amar. But he rose to fame and became a household name when he grabbed the role of Prem Bhardwaj opposite Deepika Kakkar in  Sasural Simar Ka, a highly rated and one of the most-watched shows of Colors TV. As Prem he has gained huge popularity among the audience. Dheeraj was also featured in one of its kind web series by Aur Dikhao - SOAPHOLICS, a parody on the Indian TV shows. The video is based on how people are addicted to TV shows and few of their characters.

He also appeared in a short film titled Yellow in 2016 which was critically acclaimed. Currently he is acting in a famous TV show Kumkum Bhagya's spin off Kundali Bhagya as Karan Luthra on Zee Tv.

Favorite Naya Sadasya Award -  Zee Rishtey Awards 2017.

Aashna05 thumbnail

~Follow All Kundali Bhagya Forum Rules~

-- Try to keep the discussions limited to Dheeraj and his character Karan only --

-- Can post negative feedback or constructive criticism but it should be limited to the Dheeraj/Karan only --

-- Comments about other characters or couples in the show should be discussed in relation to the Karan, for whom this AT is dedicated to --

-- Any personal attacks, bashing, pinpointing, name calling against members or characters/actors in the show will not be tolerated --

-- Posting instigating remarks or discussing what happens on the main forum including specific posts by members or a fan base is not allowed --

-- Use REPORT button if you find anything instigating in main forum but no discussions allowed here --

-- Please avoid discussing individuals, characters, crew members that are not relevant to the character --

--DO NOT quote more than three times--

-- Blind spamming is not allowed. You can post snippets, stories, pictures, creations related to Dheeraj/Karan and discuss them --

-- Have healthy and polite discussion. No foul languages at all, keep your language  cordial --

-- Do not bring in unrelated topics --

-- Admins/Monitors of the AT (Those who are opening the AT will be called the Admins/Monitors) will report who the troublemakers are to the Dev team in a timely manner, so that the AT/other genuine fans are not penalized...Here the Admins have a big responsibility and so we believe them to be totally unbiased as the whole responsibility of a AT is on you --

-Don't break rules/bash and don't allow your friends to either!-

-If the DT see more than 3  people breaking the AT rules constantly for a week , then the DT is allowed to punish the whole AT  and penalty rules are as follows:

First Violation - Warning Note

2nd - Another Warning Note 

3rd - Another Warning Note

4th - Close the AT for 24 hrs (1 Day) 

5th - Close AT for 72 hrs (3 Days)

6th - Close AT for 1 week (7 Days) 

7th - Get rid of AT completely from the Kundli Bhagya Forum/Shift it to Celebrity Fan Club Forum!

and lastly - When an AT reaches or crosses 150 pages, hit the report button and add "AT reached 150 pages" then DT will close this and a new AT will be opened.

For more information please visit Kundali Bhagya Rules & Guidelines

Credit- Dev Team 

Special Thanks to -Lisha-

Tag Credit - Krishi

Aashna05 thumbnail

NarbhiForever.. ( Admin)
                                                                  Black_Maniac
                                                                   Karan.Preeta 
                                                                     FSM-93
                                                                Shaana_Sukor
                                                                   3dancelover
                                                                     longtime
                                                                         SunshineMk
                                                                      Parud78      
                                                                  -MariaMars-
                                                                .LilGreenRobot.
                                                                      Srimukhi
                                                                    Ashi345678
                                                                       Angrita
                                                                       dattu21
                                                                   -Lisha-
                                                            -FeistyPhoenix-
                                                                   yoncheva44
                                                                    longtime 
                                                                  Preeran345 
                                                                     Agirl12

Hit the Like Post to become a member!

Aashna05 thumbnail

Aashna05 thumbnail
Hello guys🤗

I will update res posts asap!

& I am extremely sorry for being so late in opening this thread😳

You guys can use it!

Aashna05 thumbnail
It's going to happen because I'm going to make it happen !!

He is slaying this shade of Pink!!
Keep slaying!
Srimukhi thumbnail
Thank you sooo much for creating this thread..I love dheeraj dhoopar..but as of now most of us are more into preeran discussion and both about Dheeraj/Shraddha is discussed in preeran AT...
So I don't think DS require seperate AT right now as almost both DSfans love Karan preeta preeran equally and many new ppl came to watch kdb, who are crazy more about preeran...
But definitely we will use this is future😛 love...
FSM-93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aw man I am falling more and more in love with Dheeraj with each passing day.. I never heard of him before this show so I didn't know anything.. Really enjoying him as Karan and will definitely follow his future shows.