Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Aunty has joined laughing club kya? πŸ˜† good u needed it. πŸ˜Š

Atleast im doing what is needed. Laughing is good for health πŸ˜† some ppl just refuse to accept the reality πŸ˜­πŸ˜› and act immaturely on an online forum. Go concentrate on beypannah no? Why are u giving attention to a supposed troll? 
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JaprilForever-

Atleast im doing what is needed. Laughing is good for health πŸ˜† some ppl just refuse to accept the reality πŸ˜­πŸ˜› and act immaturely on an online forum. Go concentrate on beypannah no? Why are u giving attention to a supposed troll? 

Meri Marzi .. Who I give attention to & which forum i choose to comment ... My wish also how I wish to act!!  What's bothering you troll ?  πŸ˜‰...tu apna kam kar.. Logon ko pakana & I will do mineπŸ˜†
Japrilforever thumbnail
^^Here, for u kiddo πŸ€—u need some love πŸ˜Š Edited by -JaprilForever- - 6 years ago
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

^^Here, for u kiddo πŸ€—u need some love πŸ˜Š

Looks like your love & advices come too cheap that you are distributing them for free and even forcing on people πŸ˜†
Japrilforever thumbnail

Looks like your love & advices come too cheap that you are distributing them for free and even forcing on people πŸ˜†

Oh, my love is absolutely free for u πŸ€— u especially need it kiddo, u may feel u dont, but u do πŸ˜Š i always help those in need. Dont u worry, everything will be okay πŸ˜Š
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Oh, my love is absolutely free for u πŸ€— u especially need it kiddo, u may feel u dont, but u do πŸ˜Š i always help those in need. Dont u worry, everything will be okay πŸ˜Š

So aunty  u r there for me but who's there for you?  Who will help you and who will give you the love you need so that you don't lurk around bhootiya forum forcing your love on people who's not interested. πŸ˜³
Japrilforever thumbnail

So aunty  u r there for me but who's there for you?  Who will help you and who will give you the love you need so that you don't lurk around bhootiya forum forcing your love on people who's not interested. πŸ˜³

Awww. So sweet of u. Inspite of so much stress ur worried about me. I have many ppl who love me in real life, precisely the reason i know how to love πŸ˜Š thats why giving my love to the needy who believe they are not interested πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Awww. So sweet of u. Inspite of so much stress ur worried about me. I have many ppl who love me in real life, precisely the reason i know how to love πŸ˜Š thats why giving my love to the needy who believe they are not interested πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Aahhh... I see!  People who loves u so much is it?  That's y u r still here talking shit with me 
U need help aunty u r in a state of denial. 
Oh no no don't be under false pretense that I am worried about you... I have people in real world who I love and care about... I don't force  my  affections on a loony  ..my love and concerns are far too precious and not for charity ...aur baat baat par itni jhappi mat dou.. U r suffocating me πŸ˜†
Japrilforever thumbnail

Aahhh... I see!  People who loves u so much is it?  That's y u r still here talking shit with me 
U need help aunty u r in a state of denial. 
Oh no no don't be under false pretense that I am worried about you... I have people in real world who I love and care about... I don't force  my  affections on a loony  ..my love and concerns are far too precious and not for charity ...aur baat baat par itni jhappi mat dou.. U r suffocating me πŸ˜†

Lol πŸ€£ im talking shit i know. To put u OFF this discussion u stupid girl. Yet ur finding new ways to embarrass urself. Read ur own reply darling before saying anything to me. Look who actually is in a state of denial. Because u are the one continuously denying whatever im suggesting πŸ˜†
And if u really have ppl who u love and care about in real life...why dont u concentrate on them. The way ur giving me prompt replies it clearly shows ur prioritiesπŸ˜ƒ
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Lol πŸ€£ im talking shit i know. To put u OFF this discussion u stupid girl. Yet ur finding new ways to embarrass urself. Read ur own reply darling before saying anything to me. Look who actually is in a state of denial. Because u are the one continuously denying whatever im suggesting πŸ˜†
And if u really have ppl who u love and care about in real life...why dont u concentrate on them. The way ur giving me prompt replies it clearly shows ur prioritiesπŸ˜ƒ

Look who's talking?  Pagal aunty whose love is for charity giving Faltu advices to ppl who she knows nothing about!  I am scared for your patients... Aise pagal doc ko kaun dikhayga πŸ˜•
Try harder... Cz u r nt capable of putting me off with your stupidity. πŸ˜†a so called doc sitting here doing shit is talking about priorities πŸ˜†