Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Look who's talking?  Pagal aunty whose love is for charity giving Faltu advices to ppl who she knows nothing about!  I am scared for your patients... Aise pagal doc ko kaun dikhayga πŸ˜•
Try harder... Cz u r nt capable of putting me off with your stupidity. πŸ˜†a so called doc sitting here doing shit is talking about priorities πŸ˜†

Not working babe. Try a better comebackπŸ˜ƒ yup, my priorities are u and ur stupid replies,thats why replied to.ur nonsense after 15 hours. And u dont worry about my patients. All my patients are highly satisfied with the treatment i give them. My positivity is proof enough that my profession is highly rewardingπŸ˜ƒ
Waise are u in college or school? I hope obsessing over random ppl on twitter and IF is not the only thing u do πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JaprilForever-

Not working babe. Try a better comebackπŸ˜ƒ yup, my priorities are u and ur stupid replies,thats why replied to.ur nonsense after 15 hours. And u dont worry about my patients. All my patients are highly satisfied with the treatment i give them. My positivity is proof enough that my profession is highly rewardingπŸ˜ƒ
Waise are u in college or school? I hope obsessing over random ppl on twitter and IF is not the only thing u do πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I am not the one working my ass off to get u outta here ...if I am not mistaken it's the other way round πŸ˜† so it doesn't apply for me. Stay here as long as you want & I might start feeling pity for you and your sad life... U may use this place as long as you like. 
& the narcissist in you is doing the talking again. For once doctorrr Pls let the patients do the talking... U sound more like a pompous fool drowning in your self created  glory... Your positivity?  I see stupid docs like u r sights dhabba for this profession... Does ur patients knw u r up-to all this shit?  .. It will be the last time they will see your face let alone be treated by you πŸ˜†
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

I am not the one working my ass off to get u outta here ...if I am not mistaken it's the other way round πŸ˜† so it doesn't apply for me. Stay here as long as you want & I might start feeling pity for you and your sad life... U may use this place as long as you like. 
& the narcissist in you is doing the talking again. For once doctorrr Pls let the patients do the talking... U sound more like a pompous fool drowning in your self created  glory... Your positivity?  I see stupid docs like u r sights dhabba for this profession... Does ur patients knw u r up-to all this shit?  .. It will be the last time they will see your face let alone be treated by you πŸ˜†

Ah no no. I dont want u out of here. Ur the one who's embarrassing herself by spewing venom online inspite of warned. Was telling u to shut up for ur own sake so that u stop making such a gigantic fool of urself.
And dont u dare say anything to me regarding my profession. Time and my patients will tell what kind of a doctor i am. And none of my patients are here on IF, so if ur searching for my credibility on a place like IF then there is no one more stupid than u πŸ˜† 
I will now leave u to ur sad and boring life. And i will go save lives. U can blabber whatever nonsense u want. Nobody cares now πŸ˜†
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JaprilForever-

Ah no no. I dont want u out of here. Ur the one who's embarrassing herself by spewing venom online inspite of warned. Was telling u to shut up for ur own sake so that u stop making such a gigantic fool of urself.
And dont u dare say anything to me regarding my profession. Time and my patients will tell what kind of a doctor i am. And none of my patients are here on IF, so if ur searching for my credibility on a place like IF then there is no one more stupid than u πŸ˜† 
I will now leave u to ur sad and boring life. And i will go save lives. U can blabber whatever nonsense u want. Nobody cares now πŸ˜†

Same applies to you too.πŸ˜† Ifyou are boasting about your work and about getting appreciated by your patients here in IF then you are making a fool of yourself cz there isn't even a proof whether you are a real doc or a failure  πŸ˜†You think I believe your nonsense kuneri shipper?! πŸ˜† 
Don't copy paste my words ...you are sounding like  a broken record now πŸ˜† No one gives a rats ass about caring here in the first place  so what's your point exactly? 
Edited by lepchajagat1 - 6 years ago
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Y12345

πŸ‘πŸ‘

you still haven't get over it after months but let me state it once again 

1. who are the maya fans?
2.you mean convenient logic? well.you mean what saanjh does is logical because she is good and maya bad,

πŸ‘ slow clap. 

And you say that you refute my points with facts and logic, forgot to add defensive sarcasm on list

Maya fans are people who love her. Look up the meaning of the word 'fan'. 

The second point doesn't make sense. I never said that 'whateve Saanjh did is good'.

Yeah keep clapping. When you have no reply to a point, all you do is make angry posts. πŸ˜†
Lepchajagat1: There were a couple of absolutely crazy, psychotic Maya fans on the forum 5 or 6 months back. Both had the mental maturity of a six-year old. One of them (I don't remember her ID) used to claim that she works for Google and has a Ph.D. She had this slightly less off-the-rockers sidekick. 
Are you her or her sidekick? Which one? Doesn't matter, you're still as juvenile and delusional as before. 😎
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Maya fans are people who love her. Look up the meaning of the word 'fan'. 

The second point doesn't make sense. I never said that 'whateve Saanjh did is good'.

Yeah keep clapping. When you have no reply to a point, all you do is make angry posts. πŸ˜†

Yep we should all clap, and special clap to you for digging into an old topic, and starting with your personal attacks. Also cheers. 
Edited by Y12345 - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Y12345

Yep we should all clap, and special clap to you for digging into an old topic, and starting with your personal attacks. Also cheers. 

Previously you were saying only two things:

"Oh you're only saying that Maya killed"

"Saanjh triggered everything Maya did"

When I showed that both of these were untrue, you now have nothing left to say.

Keep clapping. πŸ˜†

Btw, where did I attack you personally?