Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Aahhh again that false pretense of Dr. Lumos. πŸ˜† It doesn't work with me  you know and ya u r very much into the characters and your love for fictional characters of ShitJun and kuneri in real is a little hard to ignore. So u r still bhatkofying in this bhootiya forum of a show that ended with your so called Maya's bhatakti atmas defending your precious ShitJun πŸ˜†
No one even has to rile u up cz u r always there defending your favs and giving stupid advices to others for whoeva has anything to say about your beloved below average ShitJun characters. I thought doctors had no time for such nonsense but here I find you always attacking people who has a say against the fictional characters you love and so I gather that ' there's a lot more to life '' doesn't necessarily apply in your case cz this is your life .
Now I m gonna go and leave you to your pathetic sad life and your only means of entertaining yourself you sad soul 
Oh & btw does these pathetic comments that you make on the pretext of getting back boost your ego??  Cz I had no idea of such things and it didn't even cross my mind. πŸ˜†

Awww😭 baby Shreya felt bad? Never mind. I dont blame u for ur delusional mindset but,too much of free time can do this to u. 
Oh, and thank u for ur concern about my time. I find the time to do al the things i love, inspite of working round the clock, and i love debating on IF lol πŸ˜† aur kya karre, my hands itch to reply to ur delusional posts. 
My life is definitely not sadder than urs, baby Shreya...i can vouch for that. Go out and live in the real world rather than arguing over a show or characters that have ceased to have any relevance, but obviously...its all upto u in the end. Anybody, who reads ur posts will know what im talking about πŸ˜ƒ
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys. Take it easy. No personal attacks. Chill.
Please make constructive posts. 

Let Kuneri live happily ever after and s..jun guilt ridden forever
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JaprilForever-

Awww😭 baby Shreya felt bad? Never mind. I dont blame u for ur delusional mindset but,too much of free time can do this to u. 
Oh, and thank u for ur concern about my time. I find the time to do al the things i love, inspite of working round the clock, and i love debating on IF lol πŸ˜† aur kya karre, my hands itch to reply to ur delusional posts. 
My life is definitely not sadder than urs, baby Shreya...i can vouch for that. Go out and live in the real world rather than arguing over a show or characters that have ceased to have any relevance, but obviously...its all upto u in the end. Anybody, who reads ur posts will know what im talking about πŸ˜ƒ

Debating on IF in a bhootiya forum over a show that ended... defending your favs, vouching fr ppl dat u know nothing about is something you love???  Wow I get it πŸ˜†what a great life you have aunty and since this is your dailydose of dopamine boost I won't bother you and let you enjoy!! Small mercies on sad lives like you will actually do me some good!  

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜•Edited by Y12345 - 6 years ago
Japrilforever thumbnail

Debating on IF in a bhootiya forum over a show that ended... defending your favs, vouching fr ppl dat u know nothing about is something you love???  Wow I get it πŸ˜†what a great life you have aunty and since this is your dailydose of dopamine boost I won't bother you and let you enjoy!! Small mercies on sad lives like you will actually do me some good!  

Dopamine boost? πŸ˜† nice progress kiddo. Oh no, unless u clear the prejudice and negativity u have in ur head nothing will do u any good. 
Who is debating over the show in the 'bhootiya' forum apart from u and some others? And my dear, IF is not the only forum i debate on, so clear that delusion rightaway. Did i reply to any of ur posts mocking aneri or Saanjh? No. Did i not tell you to shut up and grow up when u brought nonsense so called 'shitjun' and 'kuneri' shipping in the argument without any relevance? Did i even speak about Saanjh Arjun and Maya? No. All i did was tell u that kt wished aneri on her bday. U were the one who got personal and accused me of dreaming about kt and aneri being together. Like seriously? πŸ€” Kt and aneri of all the ppl i will ship..i dont even particularly like them as individuals,forget as a couple πŸ˜†
And for the record, i was vouching for my life not being sadder than urs. Since i have a lot going in my life at the moment. But if u are still stuck on Saanjh Maya and Arjun after 6 months of Beyhadh getting over,one cant help but think that ur world revolved around maya saanjh and arjun. Personally, i hope that is not the case, kiddo. 
Please do not reply back coz u know i will not stop. And i dont wish to insult u any further. Hopefully, Goodbye!
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Dopamine boost? πŸ˜† nice progress kiddo. Oh no, unless u clear the prejudice and negativity u have in ur head nothing will do u any good. 
Who is debating over the show in the 'bhootiya' forum apart from u and some others? And my dear, IF is not the only forum i debate on, so clear that delusion rightaway. Did i reply to any of ur posts mocking aneri or Saanjh? No. Did i not tell you to shut up and grow up when u brought nonsense so called 'shitjun' and 'kuneri' shipping in the argument without any relevance? Did i even speak about Saanjh Arjun and Maya? No. All i did was tell u that kt wished aneri on her bday. U were the one who got personal and accused me of dreaming about kt and aneri being together. Like seriously? πŸ€” Kt and aneri of all the ppl i will ship..i dont even particularly like them as individuals,forget as a couple πŸ˜†
And for the record, i was vouching for my life not being sadder than urs. Since i have a lot going in my life at the moment. But if u are still stuck on Saanjh Maya and Arjun after 6 months of Beyhadh getting over,one cant help but think that ur world revolved around maya saanjh and arjun. Personally, i hope that is not the case, kiddo. 
Please do not reply back coz u know i will not stop. And i dont wish to insult u any further. Hopefully, Goodbye!

Don't worry about me aunty. Your insults or whateva don't bother me cz u ain't important. One feels hurt about insults when it's coming from people who matters not from trolls like you πŸ˜†
& good luck to your kuneri shipping πŸ˜†
Japrilforever thumbnail

Don't worry about me aunty. Your insults or whateva don't bother me cz u ain't important. One feels hurt about insults when it's coming from people who matters not from trolls like you πŸ˜†
& good luck to your kuneri shipping πŸ˜†

Oh yes im the troll.. sure πŸ˜†
Good luck to u for whatever u want to do in life. Id probably be the first troll who wishes that u get whatever it is ur seeking in lifeπŸ˜† 
If u get personal with me, i can be a 1000 times worse. Who cares about how u feel about my posts. I feel good about taking a stand for myself in front of bullies like u. And thats what matters to me. Dont have the misconception that i am worried about hurting u. Was saying for ur own sake. U can reply to this and get insulted further. I have no issues. Have fun and Goodluck!
Edited by -JaprilForever- - 6 years ago
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Oh yes im the troll.. sure πŸ˜†
Good luck to u for whatever u want to do in life. Id probably be the first troll who wishes that u get whatever it is ur seeking in lifeπŸ˜† 
If u get personal with me, i can be a 1000 times worse. Who cares about how u feel about my posts. I feel good about taking a stand for myself in front of bullies like u. And thats what matters to me. Have fun and Goodluck!

1000times more worse!!! Who's the bully here?    Hey bhagwan mujhe koi bachao... aunty dhamki de rahi hai is nanhi si jaan ko!   but is bhootiya forum mein hain kaun jo meri pukar sunegi!!  Aunty toh sach mein mujhe maar dalegi πŸ˜­
I told u already u ain't dat important so keep your good wishes with u... I dnt need them πŸ₯±

Japrilforever thumbnail

1000times more worse!!! Who's the bully here?    Hey bhagwan mujhe koi bachao... aunty dhamki de rahi hai is nanhi si jaan ko!   but is bhootiya forum mein hain kaun jo meri pukar sunegi!!  Aunty toh sach mein mujhe maar dalegi πŸ˜­
I told u already u ain't dat important so keep your good wishes with u... I dnt need them πŸ₯±

Look up the definition of a 'bully'in the dictionary. Part of the reason why u need to spend time doing more constructive work than wasting it on fictional characters of a long gone show. If u get personal with a person, do not expect that person to take it quietly. Aur main kaun hoti hoon tujhe maarnewali, but surely ur killing ur conscience bit by bit by spreading negativity against others under the cover of online anonymity. I will still give u good wishes. Utna bada dil hai mera πŸ˜ƒ
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Look up the definition of a 'bully'in the dictionary. Part of the reason why u need to spend time doing more constructive work than wasting it on fictional characters of a long gone show. If u get personal with a person, do not expect that person to take it quietly. Aur main kaun hoti hoon tujhe maarnewali, but surely ur killing ur conscience bit by bit by spreading negativity against others under the cover of online anonymity. I will still give u good wishes. Utna bada dil hai mera πŸ˜ƒ

& as usual advice not taken πŸ˜†
No ones spreading negativity.. It's all in your brain Lumos aunty  . & let me refresh your brain again it was you who intruded in my convo with the TM getting all personal while not even spoken to. So stop playing the victim card of cyber bullying and taking a stand and stuff like that!  Of what are you taking stand about in the first place? Of actors you r keeping on saying you don't give two cents about?   Zabardasti convo mein ghus giya and now screaming foul πŸ˜† 
Old age seems to be getting you real bad eh kuneri shipper?  πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰