Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
@Shreya U love to get insulted, is it? 
'Nonsense. Kt wished aneri on her bday yesterday'. Pray tell, what is so personal in this statement? The convo u are talking about is right there in the post u have quoted. Oh i see i had broken the thread and not quoted the earlier stuff. Nevertheless, its right there in the previous pages. Sensible ppl will understand who got personal first. I dont need to explain. 
And if u were so concerned about ppl intruding in ur convo, should have conversed with whoever ur were talking to in PM. Not on an open thread.
Get well soon, u need help. This is not just immature behaviour. Ur delusions are going out of control. Not mocking u or anything,u take the advice or dont, being a doctor i shall give u advice and do my duty. Thats what we are taught in medschool. 
Chalo bye then. Take care. 

Edited by -JaprilForever- - 6 years ago
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JaprilForever-

@Shreya U love to get insulted, is it? 

'Nonsense. Kt wished aneri on her bday yesterday'. Pray tell, what is so personal in this statement? The convo u are talking about is right there in the post u have quoted. Oh i see i had broken the thread and not quoted the earlier stuff. Nevertheless, its right there in the previous pages. Sensible ppl will understand who got personal first. I dont need to explain. 
And if u were so concerned about ppl intruding in ur convo, should have conversed with whoever ur were talking to in PM. Not on an open thread.
Get well soon, u need help. This is not just immature behaviour. Ur delusions are going out of control. Not mocking u or anything,u take the advice or dont, being a doctor i shall give u advice and do my duty. Thats what we are taught in medschool. 
Chalo bye then. Take care. 

Both my parents are doctors . So stop your doctor gyan &what you were taught at med school blah blah ... i guess if i was showing any behavioural disturbance they would be the first to be concerned about it . Now what a troll thinks about me doesnt matter to me .. how many times do i need to say it ? ya so bye again kuneri shipper πŸ˜† btw y r u so ashamed to admit u ship them ? Your love for them is still making you lurk around in this forum & giving faltu ki advice to people who are not even interested . Tell me  do u always force your opinions on people like this & act gyani baba lumos ?

Japrilforever thumbnail
^^Oh both ur parents are doctors? Im sure they dont know what kind of language u use and what kind of posts u make on social media. Nahi toh baat itni bigadti nahi. Never mind. Ur just an online troll who does not have the guts to exhibit this behaviour in real. Get well soon kiddo. U can be much better and bigger than an online troll. 
And if ur interested u can answer me as to why are u so obsessed with proving me a kuneri shipper. Not that i particularly care though. Dont have to say anything to the rest of ur post since it is mostly ur delusions and is not something to be taken seriously. 

PS: thodi izzat pyaari hai toh dont reply. Uve already made quite a big fool of urself here. But then again, totally upto u πŸ˜ƒ

lepchajagat1 thumbnail

^^Oh both ur parents are doctors? Im sure they dont know what kind of language u use and what kind of posts u make on social media. Nahi toh baat itni bigadti nahi. Never mind. Ur just an online troll who does not have the guts to exhibit this behaviour in real. Get well soon kiddo. U can be much better and bigger than an online troll. 

And if ur interested u can answer me as to why are u so obsessed with proving me a kuneri shipper. Not that i particularly care though. Dont have to say anything to the rest of ur post since it is mostly ur delusions and is not something to be taken seriously. 

PS: thodi izzat pyaari hai toh dont reply. Uve already made quite a big fool of urself here. But then again, totally upto u πŸ˜ƒ

Besides you I don't find anyone complaining about my language so ya again troll u don't matterπŸ˜†
Insult kiska ho rahi hai I cn see that you pathetic human  πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 
I m amazed how a person who you think delusional holds so much importance that you cant keep yourself from replying back doctorrr . πŸ˜†  

Japrilforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Besides you I don't find anyone complaining about my language so ya again troll u don't matterπŸ˜†
Insult kiska ho rahi hai I cn see that you pathetic human  πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 
I m amazed how a person who you think delusional holds so much importance that you cant keep yourself from replying back doctorrr . πŸ˜†  

Oh no, dont be under the misconception that u hold any importance to me πŸ˜† but yeah, uve entertained me quite a lot since the past two days πŸ˜† which is why i kept replying... since u are in no mood to stop, id say continue making a fool of urself and getting insultedπŸ˜ƒ until i get bored of ur nonsense of courseπŸ˜†

And btw, u can also ask urself that question...why do u keep replying to a supposed troll if she doesnt matter to u? πŸ˜†
Edited by -JaprilForever- - 6 years ago
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Oh no, dont be under the misconception that u hold any importance to me πŸ˜† but yeah, uve entertained me quite a lot since the past two days πŸ˜† which is why i kept replying... since u are in no mood to stop, id say continue making a fool of urself and getting insultedπŸ˜ƒ until i get bored of ur nonsense of courseπŸ˜†

And btw, u can also ask urself that question...why do u keep replying to a supposed troll if she doesnt matter to u? πŸ˜†

I said your advices didnt matter to me troll , never said i am not interested in carrying on this convo & not even once  did i beg  please do not reply me back  like you are doing after every post πŸ˜† so why should i stop !
Misconception & me ! ? I dont have any aunty !  but u on the other hand like to indulge in self praise while no one actually is praising you πŸ˜† Your constant bragging about being the superior one here to aggrandize your tiny ego is only making you look like a narcissist of the highest order . πŸ˜† 
you will never get bored of my *nonsense *  cz u love me way too much ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†Look at the amount of  free advice u have given me ...all to no avail though 😳 
Japrilforever thumbnail
^^take a chill pill kiddo. Practice the #dametucosita dance. Will help alleviate ur stress. 
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hands down! It was Arya all the way.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

^^take a chill pill kiddo. Practice the #dametucosita dance. Will help alleviate ur stress. 

Diagnosis : completely negative cz I m nt suffering  from any stress πŸ˜³
Advice: irrelevant 
Dametucosita dance : W*F is that! No matter u ended this way after trying it as a stress buster πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Japrilforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Diagnosis : completely negative cz I m nt suffering  from any stress πŸ˜³
Advice: irrelevant 
Dametucosita dance : W*F is that! No matter u ended this way after trying it as a stress buster πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ€— i think u need this. Chill maar yaar πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Dametucosita is a dance video of an alien dancing. Its quite trending among kids on musically nowadays. Try it, i think it helps reduce stress. U clearly are stressed out babe. U need some chill πŸ˜Š