I Won't - PreeRan Drabble [Updated On PG 1 ] 20.10.17

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Find Continuation in Blue.

I Won't!!

"Preeta please yar, now I am really getting worried. Will you please tell me what happened? Karan asked impatiently, reacting out of his nature, almost helpless when for the first time he was seeing his Mental in such a vulnerably emotional state. She just wasn't able to stop her tears and that was causing him an unexplainable pain.

"Karan... wo Deepak... She could only manage to utter three words in between her sobs as she cried more holding him in her tight grip which was enough to let him know that something was terribly wrong with Preeta.

He just held her closer, rubbing her back frequently. Even though he had to ask her a lot, he just let her be near him, assuring silently that she was safe with him, that he wouldn't let anyone hurt her, that he would always shield her from every evil. "I won't let anything happen to you. I won't." He mumbled against her hairs, as he returned back to his attemps of comforting and relaxing her.

A few minutes had passed. Karan still had held Preeta as she clung to him. It was probably several minutes later she realized where she was. She was in The Karan Luthra's arms which certainly wasn't a right thing,  she felt.

She backed off quickly leaving her awkward glances at him. When did she lose her so much? And to him?

Karan could still see the same fright on her face. "Preeta stop crying and tell me what made you so upset? He wasn't going to waste any time in the awkwardness they shared. For now, every uncomfortable feeling was in back seat. All he cared was only her and nothing else.

Preeta wiped her tears and shot her surprised gaze at him. Even in her unbalanced state, she did not miss that he called her by her name and not the nicknames he had kept for her.

"Karan... Deepak... he... he tried molestating me. She somehow spoke staring at nothing particular, her voice breaking with what she was uttering. She was shaken with the incident happened in the hotel where she had gone to meet Deepak. She wasn't sure about the meeting already and that too in the hotel but she did go, because Deepak had asked for one chance to apologize and make up for all his mistakes and Preeta being Preeta fell for his cunning plan wrapped in fake innocence.

"What? Come again. Karan asked baffled. Deepak? Who Deepak? Thought Karan. Oh her ex fiance right! Karan got reminded of when he heard Srishti saying the same. How dare he? Karan clenched his fist in extreme fury. He had heard Srishti saying that Deepak had done some sort of drama in Arora house but how dare he try forcing himself on his Preeta? 
Wait! When did she become his Preeta? 

Edited by LoveToWrite - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Bas itna yi??? Arre yaar it was interesting. ..plz continue. ..
IAdoreYou thumbnail

A drabble๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Sheherezade thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveToWrite

A drabble๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Why not a ff? ๐Ÿ˜ญ
IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: obsessedbyKB

Why not a ff? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Uh because I am certainly seriously sick. So I don't wanna start a FF because it becomes a burden. I wanna write if and when I wish. 

Have written some more in continuation. Do read  let me know.
IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinlora

Bas itna yi??? Arre yaar it was interesting. ..plz continue. ..

Have continued in the same post in blue color. Do check out.
Sheherezade thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveToWrite

Uh because I am certainly seriously sick. So I don't wanna start a FF because it becomes a burden. I wanna write if and when I wish.

Have written some more in continuation. Do read let me know.

Hayee o rabba! Main itni khuskis hoon, itni khush hoon main bata nahin sakti ๐Ÿ˜† Rakhi's style ;)
As always, I got speechless... โค๏ธ
And yeah, get well soon. Our best wishes are always with you :*Edited by obsessedbyKB - 6 years ago
Anjum. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I sincerely hope you get well soon! Even though it is short, it was also sweet :) A nice moment between them.