Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kajal_aarav thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i am jus so happy for rasshi n anvbeer think that i will only watch it for them now.
shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Misangelic

Bani it does not make any difference about the wealth pia yes but bani no she wants more....She divorced him for his own good.. 😑 Jai has lied about his dad never told her barnali is, who roshni was ..also about park road raaz..ons dont even get me started it might just be me i just see jai doing things for his own benefit not banis..
He said i never told bani about the park road not to hurt her WHY then did he want to marry pia ..then go ahead and marry bani..if he knew what he had done to their mum!

Pia is bad but shes always been honest about what kind of person she is ..Jai presnts one image does another.

mt 😳 sorry hope you do not mind this long discussion.

MT soz too😳

i respectfully disagree angel cause if Bani didn't want anything why is she worried about the necklace Jai gave Pia and i think Jai doesn't say anything to Bani about his past so that she doesn't take thinks to heart, he loves her and can't bear to see her hurt be it stupid park road raaz or Barnali, i just think Jai likes to look at the future happiness he can have rather then his past mistakes.

i hope i make senceπŸ˜•!!!

Tomiko thumbnail

Does that mean Bani knows?!!πŸ˜•

Please, please, please let that be a yes!!

Originally posted by: shaz81

MT soz too😳

i respectfully disagree angel cause if Bani didn't want anything why is she worried about the necklace Jai gave Pia and i think Jai doesn't say anything to Bani about his past so that she doesn't take thinks to heart, he loves her and can't bear to see her hurt be it stupid park road raaz or Barnali, i just think Jai likes to look at the future happiness he can have rather then his past mistakes.

i hope i make senceπŸ˜•!!!

Hun you are free to disagree i love it when people do😊..Any wife whether they want something out of the relationship or not would be worried..To bani its probably not the fact its expensive or anything but more who he gave it to....would you not be worried if your partner etc brought an expensive necklace and never got it ...If he does not he should tell her...i think bani would be more hurt after..I am sure of that because i have a habit of taking things personally but would rather be told the truth however bitter than to be lied to...thats gone off track abit but hope you get the point i am making.

shaz81 thumbnail
Sweety i understand but the fact is Jai is forty this is his last chance at a happy married life. Bani can move on, but not him, regardless of Pia having his child. I would rather have the love of my life by my side for the rest of my life rather than secound best and Jai has never settled for second in this life why should he now, i think he will fight to keep Bani in his life even though i don't think he deserves her.

PS i love disagreeing too,even if i agree with every single thing you said πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† !!!!!!!
😊 he can have that ...why not give up pia then if he is that bothered about the last chance.. πŸ˜† people tend to either agree or completly disagree with me..guess i have my own way of seeing things πŸ˜‰
ashi_sweetie thumbnail
THNX alot..bt m not sure if bani noes da truth πŸ˜•
shaz81 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Misangelic

😊 he can have that ...why not give up pia then if he is that bothered about the last chance.. πŸ˜† people tend to either agree or completly disagree with me..guess i have my own way of seeing things πŸ˜‰

Sweety, you are so adorable who can fail to disagree with you, and don't worry about Pia, once she comes back from her silly yatra a different Jai awaits her don't you think, someone who is not willing to be so easliy blackmailed by her or Jigs!!!!
brb137 thumbnail
Hey MT, thanks for the update........kya dhamakedaar episode tha bhai, both in terms of bloopers and our excitement πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .............i bet the mr. walia that those men were refering to is none other than nattu...... 😑
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
MT,

My god, Pushkar beating up Jai and by reading your lovely update it looks like he is more hurt for his friend Bani then anything else.

Poor Jai, getting trashed by his own foster son. What really has his life come to. I really feel sorry for him. The only thing left was him being trashed after being blackmailed left right and center by Jigs, Pia and Sahil.

I really wish that Pushkar tells Bani the truth and does not hide it from her, thus draging this issue tooo much.

If he has told the truth hope she slaps Jai as he well deserves it.

Cant wait to see this episode for myself.

Love
Krishna