Users

Frequent Posters

mistletoe thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Nidhiii

OMG.....Pushkar beating Jai??
How could he? It's his wife who needs the trashing and bashing 😡

Thanks MT!

His wife is not around...I am sure she will get her portion of beating from Bani once she is back from her Teerth Yatra!

Btw, it was such a funny scene to watch Pushkar beating the living daylights out of Jai...and the poor guy is totally clueless about why he is getting thrashed😆

You know what I loved about Pushky today, that he is more heartbroken about Bani being betrayed and backstabbed....He doesn't once tell Jai that he betrayed him, he keeps taking Bani's name!👏

All said and done, Pushkar is the best friend any person could have! Bani might have got a rotten apple as a husband and sister, but she has been lucky with her friend!

MT

Originally posted by: shaz81

I think we were all waiting for that to happen, poor pushkar he must be really crazy to attack jai like that

I am glad ! this is the low point now mr walias character can started to get redeamed....😭I can only imagine how heartbroken poor pushkar looks.

hirisgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistletoe

His wife is not around...I am sure she will get her portion of beating from Bani once she is back from her Teerth Yatra!

Btw, it was such a funny scene to watch Pushkar beating the living daylights out of Jai...and the poor guy is totally clueless about why he is getting thrashed😆

You know what I loved about Pushky today, that he is more heartbroken about Bani being betrayed and backstabbed....He doesn't once tell Jai that he betrayed him, he keeps taking Bani's name!👏

All said and done, Pushkar is the best friend any person could have! Bani might have got a rotten apple as a husband and sister, but she has been lucky with her friend!

MT

MT did puskar told any thing to bani???? or its just nothing?????

shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Misangelic

I am glad ! this is the low point now mr walias character can started to get redeamed....😭I can only imagine how heartbroken poor pushkar looks.

Poor baby like MT said what a really good friend he is, Jai realy desreve getting smacked by Pushkar!

Poor baby like MT said what a really good friend he is, Jai realy desreve getting smacked by Pushkar!

I know he is 😊..I am really against jai at the moment and soo not for the jodi for me the magics gone😭 ..what was so special about their relationship was their love for each other..now i just do not see it...😛ranveer and raashi are better because raashis had it alot harder to win over ranveer😳..and ranveer has never put on a act he is the way he is..no past no lies nor from raashi (i made the siggy specially for them😳)

Edited by Misangelic - 17 years ago
piya123 thumbnail
Thanks MT!!! I guess we have to wait till monday to know whether Pushkar told Bai or not!!! Prob he did'nt I am sure they will try to drag it on some more. 🤢
I wonder who it is that is behind all this? 😕
*kuch na kaho* thumbnail
Thanx alot MT for the update and i think that Bani came out of Pushkar's room not knowing about the ONS but about Jai having Pushkar beaten up for some reason which she wants to know 😕
shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Misangelic

I know he is 😊..I am really against jai at the moment and soo not for the jodi for me the magics gone😭 ..what was so special about their relationship was their love for each other..now i just do not see it...😛ranveer and raashi are better because raashis had it alot harder to win over ranveer😳..and ranveer has never put on a act he is the way he is..no past no lies nor from raashi (i made the siggy specially for them😳)

i think we can call this one RAAZless couple!!!😆😆😆

But Jai and Banis love story will be my main focus cause i think they have had to many ups and down in thier relationship to give up now that would suck🤢.

sakhi thumbnail

i think we can call this one RAAZless couple!!!😆😆😆

But Jai and Banis love story will be my main focus cause i think they have had to many ups and down in thier relationship to give up now that would suck🤢.

😊 yeh thats true i would like to see them together...but now i really do not care what our munna and munni do 😆 ..Like i said in the post i made earlier i think neither has benefited or given each other happiness in this relationship..banis been giving jais been 50% in the relationship..I have never seen a period where i though now they having a equal marriage and both giving as much as each other...I personlly still do not see what they see in jai..now ram kapoors much cuter 😉