Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakhi thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: shaz81

i think we can call this one RAAZless couple!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But Jai and Banis love story will be my main focus cause i think they have had to many ups and down in thier relationship to give up now that would suck🀒.

True ,every word is true...

Jojo_han thumbnail
Thank you soo much MT for the great update..... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Nidhiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistletoe

His wife is not around...I am sure she will get her portion of beating from Bani once she is back from her Teerth Yatra!

If I were Pushkar, I would take the early flight to Tirupati to give her the dressing down of her life. Didn't he see on the CD that his lovely wife claimed to love Mr. Vollya and that she was all over him??
Pushkar is also suffering a poor eye sight! πŸ˜•
On the other hand, if Bani dares only to scold or trash Jai and make it seem like JW had taken advantage of her 'poor little sister', then she's had it from me!  

Btw, it was such a funny scene to watch Pushkar beating the living daylights out of Jai...and the poor guy is totally clueless about why he is getting thrashedπŸ˜†

Still I feel bad for Jai.... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜•

You know what I loved about Pushky today, that he is more heartbroken about Bani being betrayed and backstabbed....He doesn't once tell Jai that he betrayed him, he keeps taking Bani's name!πŸ‘

All said and done, Pushkar is the best friend any person could have! Bani might have got a rotten apple as a husband and sister, but she has been lucky with her friend!

Agree with you on this! Such friends are very rare to find...

MT

sakhi thumbnail
Misangelic wrote...I personlly still do not see what they see in jai..now ram kapoors much cuter
Thats the reason 😳Edited by sakhi - 17 years ago
shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Misangelic

😊 yeh thats true i would like to see them together...but now i really do not care what our munna and munni do πŸ˜† ..Like i said in the post i made earlier i think neither has benefited or given each other happiness in this relationship..banis been giving jais been 50% in the relationship..I have never seen a period where i though now they having a equal marriage and both giving as much as each other...I personlly still do not see what they see in jai..now ram kapoors much cuter πŸ˜‰

it doesn't matter who has been giving what or if they have an equal marriage, who in the walia khaandhaan has a equal marriage Sahil and Rano or Raashi and Ranveer even Anu and Rohit have problems marriage is about compromise and Bani and Jai have both done this to a certain extend i'm just wondering what it will take for Bani to actually leave him πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: sakhi

Misangelic wrote...I personlly still do not see what they see in jai..now ram kapoors much cuter
Thats the reason 😳

πŸ˜†ok that clears it all up...πŸ˜‰ his appeal is not hidden by his makeup... I would probably be a bigger fan of his if i just watched his interviews.

Ram kapoor coming to the carnival cannot wait to see then can judge better😊

shaz81 thumbnail

πŸ˜†ok that clears it all up...πŸ˜‰ his appeal is not hidden by his makeup... I would probably be a bigger fan of his if i just watched his interviews.

Ram kapoor coming to the carnival cannot wait to see then can judge better😊

πŸ˜†he will notice me first!!!!!! πŸ˜‰Edited by shaz81 - 17 years ago

Originally posted by: shaz81

it doesn't matter who has been giving what or if they have an equal marriage, who in the walia khaandhaan has a equal marriage Sahil and Rano or Raashi and Ranveer even Anu and Rohit have problems marriage is about compromise and Bani and Jai have both done this to a certain extend i'm just wondering what it will take for Bani to actually leave him πŸ˜•

Sahil and rano are on the verge of divorce...anu and rohit however have both compramised with each other and thats fine..with jai and bani i just feel bani gives up more than jai..  he could easily have pia out of his life but he gives in because he wants more than bani a Child!..Bani will leave the minute she finds out the truth thats the one thing i think they wont accept..😊ranveer and raashi is to early to comment on their relationship.

Shaz you keep him.. i am planning on keeping sharad hereπŸ˜†..i will see ram after you in our if forum rules tshirts!

Edited by Misangelic - 17 years ago
shaz81 thumbnail

Sahil and rano are on the verge of divorce...anu and rohit however have both compramised with each other and thats fine..with jai and bani i just feel bani gives up more than jai..  he could easily have pia out of his life but he gives in because he wants more than bani a Child!..Bani will leave the minute she finds out the truth thats the one thing i think they wont accept..😊ranveer and raashi is to early to comment on their relationship.

You forget Bani is from Mt abu, Jai has shared his wealth his staus and his life with her and she never wants for anything, what more could a wife want from a pati yes she has compromised her priciples but where were her principles when she tried to divorce him to save his MONEY, i just think Jai has a lot more to lose then Bani has, she may walk away but Jai will never forgive him self for what he has done.
Bani it does not make any difference about the wealth pia yes but bani no she wants more....She divorced him for his own good.. 😑 Jai has lied about his dad never told her barnali is, who roshni was ..also about park road raaz..ons dont even get me started it might just be me i just see jai doing things for his own benefit not banis..
He said i never told bani about the park road not to hurt her WHY then did he want to marry pia ..then go ahead and marry bani..if he knew what he had done to their mum!

Pia is bad but shes always been honest about what kind of person she is ..Jai presnts one image does another.

mt 😳 sorry hope you do not mind this long discussion.