Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Thanks for the great update!!!!!!!!!!!!!
popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I actually feel slightly bad for Jai now.. I think its fair that he be punished for the ONS but now i feel he will be accused for alot more than that. Jai walia would never think of hurting pushkar just so that he wont tell the truth about the ONS. But im sure he will be misunderstood. I also think the whole ONS was a big hoax and if that is so I will feel terrible that Jai will be punished again like the PR raaz for something he didnt even do.
I have a feeling that Bani still doesnt know anything. I think Bani will find out in a much more dramatic fashion than Pushkar telling her behind closed doors. I have a feeling the way Bani is adavancing towards Jai that she will go up and hug him and say that pushkar has lost consiousness and that shes scared and worried.
I think Pushkar too along with Jigyasa and Sahil will make Jai's life miserable up until Bani finds out the truth on her own.
shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Misangelic

aww 😳😳 I get so much love off people here! really do not know why you guys always say that 🤗

😆 yeh maybe jai will change though...but i think hes moving more towards pia to be honest

Jai will never divorce Bani and Pushkar will never divorce Pia in her dreams Jai is geting close to her no way!!!🤢
pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks. I am sure Bani does not know anything about Jai and Pia.
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks MT, sounds like an action packed episode
blueegg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think it is jiggy who did it i hope bani comes to know the truth.
puja07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnnx!!!! finally some great turn in the serial!!! cant wait until monday!!! 😊
sashny thumbnail
im so anxious for monday...god my parents get so upset with my obsession for this show but i cant help it...i love bani's character !!!
aksn thumbnail
thanks for update, i just want see how pushker bit jai..
4602 thumbnail
Thank you MT for the wonderful update. I feel so sorry for Pushkar 😭 😭 😭 . Really wonder who is after all this. Loved Ranveer today 😉 😉 😉