Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

Yes Tiger scene was funny because of their reaction... Mujhe depression toh nahi hua tha tiger scene se but I was not excited about it either..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

NM wrote an article in HT
I really liked it! :)

"With great power comes great responsibility but it never hurts to ask for help. There is NO' prototype.Can we unbox ourselves please!"
"Courage is sexy! There are some wonderful things about being a man but we need to really challenge, deconstruct & redefine manhood"

Also, I wrote a lamba post 2-3 page pehle! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Abhi solid neend aa rahi hai.. subh milti hoon! πŸ˜Š

LOL I distinctly remember you and Fary saying I'M DONE after seeing the tiger promo...so that was a mild reaction then? Achha okπŸ˜†

Thanks for sharing the article. Baad mein padhti hoon.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manisha.

ROFL...i cant handle this HOT HOT romance...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

how uncomfortable that must be...my goodness...

OM ke living room ka drishya ha na???? they have packed off all the servants too...
ROFL like you guys am thinking the same...who is going to clean up...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

first of all yeh toh Om ke paints nahin hai...there are buckets of paints like an Asian paints ad...where they planning to repaint OM with those vibrant colours...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

waise Shivika have evolved from paani phenkna to paint phenkna...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and usme lot pot hona...

I also saw that TRP's have been unaffected by Pia ke chote chote kapde track...considering that, TRP aunties ko yeh rang birangi make out session shayad bhaa jayein...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I still need to see the episode...wanted to know what the hyoe is all about...IF ne bhi article daal diya about SHIvika sensuality...πŸ˜†

Those gifs, reviews and discussions look very interesting...going to watch the epi now...

LOL are you talking about actors ka discomfort? or Characters ka? Mujhe toh "hot" se zyada awkward lagaa whole thing and I have my doubts about TRP aunties being on board with this "out of the box" artistryπŸ˜†...but whatever...ab toh khatam karne ke liye kar rahe hain...toh khatam karein aur aage badhein. 

Logon ko woh paints ka mixture "canvas" lag raha hai floor pe...mujhe toh sab keechad lag raha hai by the end...lol artistry toh dikhi nahin...upar se lulzy camera angles...where to even begin with this so called "sensual" scene...anyways chhodoπŸ˜†...IF ne toh article daalna hi tha when whole world is dying over this clip. 

Today's epi was a good one...Monday's seems to be a good one too...phir Tuesday ko rangeela hawtness that I'm not sure about...lol
AreYaar thumbnail
Link to the next one, we can move now I think: