Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Thanks, Fary :) 

I loved how he took her hand and walked out too...was saying the same in a tweet to Mads in the morning...saare elements perfect the is scene ke. 

He was back to ideal husband mode in today's epi...lol means some flip is around the corner again...jab yeh zyada perfect husband mein jaata hai, they find a way to denigrate his character againπŸ˜†

Lovely point about what a journey it's been from not being able to see the mother of his children in her to now shutting down anyone who dare question Anika in that way...he has indeed come a long way :)

flip toh hai na shy billu se seedha paintbaazπŸ˜‰ But shubh shubh bolte hain waise  i expect another BM since chomu is back too ab phir se wohi cycle hoga bahahhahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  & haina sab ita perfect i loved the  male lyrics of  oh jaana they played too in it   & then nazdeek hai dilke after  that πŸ˜³πŸ˜³  matlab it again proves ke they are capable of giving fab stuff when they want too but then effort dalte kam hain 

Btw noone mentioned it but i loved Gauri ka  rubbing it in Om ka face ke he had toh gF pehle bhi and physical relationship that was A strike even though she did not do it purposely i loved it  Caz yeah girl he keeps judging her based on that anyway this was a random thought

@ BW mujhe bhi pinky ka aaj samjh nahi aaya just glad ke usne dinky ki bakwaas ke baad apna moonh nahi khola and anika ko bura bhala nahi kaha but dekhte hain kab tak chup rehti hai 
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Precap mein Anika with her PREM KI DEVI DVD was prettyπŸ˜†

And LOL.. I had not noticed movie ka naam.. πŸ€£πŸ€£

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

LOL@Billu thinking itne bade packaging me ROYAL flowers honge πŸ€£

Plus, I am ignoring Billu with rose in his mouth.. So no-one remind me that! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sher nahi Tiger..bit was awesome! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOL@Rudy saying Sher ke awaaz mein sher to Om and Billu hiding behind Anika! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Surprisingly the tiger scene wasn't bad! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Haina ainvayi freak out kia again proves gul likes to send panic across fandom sadistic hai usko maza aata hai after throwing us in depression over the tiger who Btw  jango se toh bohat cute tha and i  laughed so hard at shivaay roaring too to darao tiger and hiding behind ani and telling her ke woh darr rahi hai πŸ˜† & gauri ki devi maiya ki gaddi bhi cute tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

LOL@Billu thinking itne bade packaging me ROYAL flowers honge πŸ€£

Plus, I am ignoring Billu with rose in his mouth.. So no-one remind me that! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sher nahi Tiger..bit was awesome! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOL@Rudy saying Sher ke awaaz mein sher to Om and Billu hiding behind Anika! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Surprisingly the tiger scene wasn't bad! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He had to nitpick over the right name even as he was scared of the tiger.  LOL Baaghad Billa Tiger se darr gayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tiger scene was pretty fun cuz of everyone's hilarious scared reactions...

at one point, Shivaay khud bhi "growl" karke dikha raha tha when trying to correct ki sher nahin tiger haiπŸ˜†

He had to nitpick over the right name even as he was scared of the tiger.  LOL Baaghad Billa Tiger se darr gayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tiger scene was pretty fun cuz of everyone's hilarious scared reactions...

at one point, Shivaay khud bhi "growl" karke dikha raha tha when trying to correct ki sher nahin tiger haiπŸ˜†

han this was actually funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But you what we learned aaj? billu goli kha lega anika ke liye But Sher oops Tiger aa gaya toh anika ko aage phenke ga πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
@Fary: Ok maine headphones lagaa ke sunaa...maybe he did say "B" but I'm still not fully sure...clear nahin hai utna audio...lol...chalo maan lete hain ki "B" hi bola. 

LOL@ you all going into depression over Tiger...mujhe frankly itna issue nahin hua tha is promo se jitna Pia crap se hua tha...next sadma toh mujhe laal Ishq ka hi lagaa hai...lol but  no doubt Gul likes to throw things out there for ppl to react outrageously to. 

Jango ke sadme ki wajah se ppl were anyways wary of CGI animals in Gul-land...lol but Tiger toh social message nikla end mein...

Haha@ Shivaay throwing Anika aage agar sher aa jaaye...Anika should tease him about this.  Baaghad Billa Tiger se darr gaya...lol
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes Tiger scene was funny because of their reaction... Mujhe depression toh nahi hua tha tiger scene se but I was not excited about it either..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

NM wrote an article in HT
I really liked it! :)

"With great power comes great responsibility but it never hurts to ask for help. There is NO' prototype.Can we unbox ourselves please!"
"Courage is sexy! There are some wonderful things about being a man but we need to really challenge, deconstruct & redefine manhood"

Also, I wrote a lamba post 2-3 page pehle! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Abhi solid neend aa rahi hai.. subh milti hoon! πŸ˜Š
Manisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ROFL...i cant handle this HOT HOT romance...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
how uncomfortable that must be...my goodness...

OM ke living room ka drishya ha na???? they have packed off all the servants too...
ROFL like you guys am thinking the same...who is going to clean up...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

first of all yeh toh Om ke paints nahin hai...there are buckets of paints like an Asian paints ad...where they planning to repaint OM with those vibrant colours...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

waise Shivika have evolved from paani phenkna to paint phenkna...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and usme lot pot hona...

I also saw that TRP's have been unaffected by Pia ke chote chote kapde track...considering that, TRP aunties ko yeh rang birangi make out session shayad bhaa jayein...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I still need to see the episode...wanted to know what the hyoe is all about...IF ne bhi article daal diya about SHIvika sensuality...πŸ˜†

Those gifs, reviews and discussions look very interesting...going to watch the epi now...
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fab stuff you guys as always  πŸ˜³