Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: DeepKaur12

bw;- aww I know right they need to release it , often a times I really wanted to talk with you guys but due to desktop version you just can't multitask 😕 . rants toh always welcome it isn't a new thing but haazri roz lagni chahiye 😆 

Sorry.. ye abhi dekha.. Acha next week se, attendance dene zaroor aaungi! 😆
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Khush Tu upset na ho kisi ne  humara tabela  idea chuka liya hai kal Maine padha Tha tag main koi banda actually said this better not be final  they want it in tabela (yup the word was used) outside of mansion
And main yahan kal se soch rahi hoon saaf  inka baap aa kar karega yeh paint from them  or the living room. Mujhe romance chodo woh haalat  dekh kar hi para  chadh gaya 🤣
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Khush Tu upset na ho kisi ne  humara tabela  idea chuka liya hai kal Maine padha Tha tag main koi banda actually said this better not be final  they want it in tabela (yup the word was used) outside of mansion

And main yahan kal se soch rahi hoon saaf  inka baap aa kar karega yeh paint from them  or the living room. Mujhe romance chodo woh haalat  dekh kar hi para  chadh gaya 🤣

Coz Tabela Roxxx😭😆 Fari... Sabko shaanti chahiye away from home and what better than tabela... kyunki gul can't afford outdoor locations or resorts😲🤣
@RED
*swap chhod for saaf*
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: onlyrani

I saw the pic, but I didn't watch the Instagram video. Not my cup of tea. My sister was fangirling so hard over it trying to get me to watch. No judgement for the fans enjoying it because I fangirl over my DC/Marvel movies 😆

HS is so predictable. I find it fascinating that she can write normal scenes, but her fangirl fanfiction dear diary side always takes over. It's like she can't help herself and subtly goes out the window lol. Maybe she was having a bit of painting done then thought "This is it. SR in the living room with paint over of them" 😆  Bless her she seems like a sweet lady minus her passive aggressive side, but she needs to keep her tumblr dashboard fantasies to herself..

Honestly, I'm actually surprised Gul is trying to promote them right now with all her "Shivika can't bring TRPs" nonsense. Did they get a warning from SP or something 😆 Doesn't Gul delay the SR till the 500 episode or something? Why the rush? To her credit, it worked like a charm since the fans are thanking her in droves on twitter and Instagram lol. LOL @ some Rikara fans claiming paint and feel betrayed over it being given to Shivika on Instagram.Really ladies? Paint doesn't belong to Om and also isn't Gauri allergic to paint lol. 

LOL Rani,  you didn't like it either? Waise I think this is more Gul's fantasy than Harneet's😆...Harneet seems to have been tasked with writing it and more than anything, the director is the one executing the vision...there isn't much really to "write" in a scene about these two rolling around in paint on the living room floor...😆

haha you still think SR is delayed? I just want it over with now and however it's being done, I hope ppl can shut up about it after this. They've made such a hoopla about it needlesly. 

The irony is that all this promotion of SR ain't gonna help them with TRP audiences...lol TRP audiences are gonna get turned off by this kind of SR😆...they like the usual flowers, candles and bed acrobatics😆...this is basically Gul letting her fantasies play out to her heart's content, TRP be damned😆
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Khush-

Anuuu hugs back🤗  

CON CON hai yaha jisko nahi pata ke aise Tharak pe humari Tippani Atee Avashyak Hai? 🤣
Glad to know people like you wait for it with such baited breath... Pumps my Spirit up ☺️ 🤣 Joke... I kinda miss the days of being a teen getting sooo agggcited about this stuff...makes me 😆 like a fool.

LMFAO🤣...CON CON mein sirf 3-4 log bache hain yahaan, your loyal audience😆

So this is ARTISTIC? YOGA!🤣 😡 Aisi yoga karoge toh miljaana hai meri pinks ko potaas💔  LOL even Yoga is more graceful than this😆

I can't believe people still haven't made them dip for that item girl goa nonsense 😳 Hua dip, by a very tiny margin...0.6😆...but yes TRP aunties stuck through the Pia nonsense otherwise😆...itna pyar hai Billu se...loyalty😆

Aur haan behen Isse accha toh TABELE mein hi kar lete😎

#TabelaRoxxx

and yes Anu, this paint can be ignored if it was spared from their faces... this is going to just look cheap with all the rolling and rubbing🥱 You all should be prepared if Gul thinks she has received GREAT response from online bots, more such things will come on all couples🤣 Arey de de baaki couples ko SHAUK se I say...yeh bhi baaki couples ko hi de deti and Shivika ko spare kar deti as far as I'm concerned...baakiyon ko toh maine waise bhi forward hi karna hai😆

NM ki chaati saaf ho ya 2 inch baal ugaale, I personally and very honestly think he just isn't made for these scenes 😆 neither has Shivaay been shown as her previous hormonal leads as a character making this even more difficult... and neither do SA as a couple imo conform to this type of portrayal of intimacy... they could have gone with a soft candle rose or even tabela than RANG LAGA DE RE This, word. Shivika ka saving grace tha for me that they weren't the typical hormonal Gul pair...ab yeh out of the blue hormonal overload kiya bhi toh aise in the name of "artistic passion"😕😆...some couples are built in the vein of raw passion...but these two have always been shown more as a pair deeply grounded in companionship and support...the jump from that to paint games is a huge one that's hard to digest.  

Issue isn't that they can't show passion or their relationship moving to the next level...issue is handling it with class...this is just looking weird. 

Frankly NM-SC also look uncomfortable in this clip to me, so I'm not really sold. Baaki fandom ko perfect lag raha hai sab kuch though so what can I say😆

BUT SERIOUSLY--- How can you do it smothered in thick paint???😭 Give disclaimer to fanbots Gulneetia ke ghar pe try mat karna 🤣 or maybe they should to realize how dumb this stuff is to be called artistic😛 ROFL yeah let them try it on their own and see how much "passion" they feel

Thing is, Shivika were always this pair that balanced irreverence with intensity. Is scene mein that balance seems broken in the need to go "ek level upar"😆
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Khush-

Coz Tabela Roxxx😭😆 Fari... Sabko shaanti chahiye away from home and what better than tabela... kyunki gul can't afford outdoor locations or resorts😲🤣

LOL this reminds me, aaj Bhavya ka yehi idea tha to get Shivika together...ki unko kahin door bhej dete hain...but Rudy insisted on ordering some ROYAL romance kit😆
Edited by AreYaar - 6 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Ok, finally managed to rewatch the epi aaraam se and gather my thoughts...

Stand out moments in the first scene...the way Shivaay supportively had his hand on Anika's back as she told the truth and then the way he picked up from where she stopped when the questions got extra awkward. 

I think more than anything, the solidity of their relationship really shone through in that scene. In this scene, we saw the Shivaay that Anika is in awe of...the one who's so rock solid in standing by her in a way only he can...with firmness and conviction...the way he shut down Dinky Maasi trying to question if there's anything wrong with Anika and the heartfelt conviction with which he said, "My Anika is perfect"...and the way Anika was watching him in response...

The most noteworthy thing there was their ability to be in their own little bubble/world even while being surrounded with a whole audience of family...his words recapping their journey in terms of what held them back for so long felt like they were more for Anika than everyone else...

It was a rare insight into Shivaay's thought process today vis a vis how he's approached his evolution with Anika...it was never explicitly stated before today, only implicitly understood in his actions how much he wanted to give her that sense of security for her to open up to him and fully accept him before they move forward...today he stated it as he talked about wanting to be her friend before anything else...realizing how long she has battled life alone and wanting to earn his way into her heart, not just claiming her for the sake of it. 

Ofcourse it would have helped if we hadn't had any Tanya detours along the way but never mind all that now😆

I don't think any other show would have had the guts to have had such a candid discussion about a couple's intimate life...the way Shivaay turned it philosophical by the end with the description of a caged bird needing time to learn to fly again...beautifully done. 

And then their scene in the room...another round of apologies and thank yous and reassurances😆...but as always, they nailed it with the nuances...today he brushed her tears aside in a new way...she rubbed her hand over the center of his chest rather than the side of it...so in sync the nuances as always...and then came the adorable analogy about him being the A side to her B side...some fantastic expressions from SC especially in this scene...reminded me a bit of the custody papers scene expressions where she was lovely. 

LOL@ Anika calling Shivaay besharam when he maaroes a try again and then he's like "tum bhi besharam bano na"😆

Anika's expression was hilarious here

The tiger comedy turned out surprisingly hilarious...especially for everyone's reactions and panic...Shivaay trying to hide behind Anika and correcting her that it's not a sher, but a tiger was funny. 

Precap mein Anika with her PREM KI DEVI DVD was pretty😆

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful caps and beautiful write on tonight episode AY . I agree with every word you wrote here , they way he described their relationship it was with utmost sensitivity , beauty , his body language , his tone , and how proud he is of his ANIKA is something ethereal and it is the same way around anika too , both of them has this delicate genuine , natural , raw understanding is what setting them apart from every one else we were kinda miffed that bed room secrets shouldn't have been out in open but this very personal delicate issue it was done in such pristine way , and them being sorry in their own personal private space is the comeback we were talking earlier in the day .they were beautiful poignant today as always none other than our shivika 😳 

bhut chota si baat hoti hai hum logon ke liye but hai badi and main important aspect of their relationship , jo behte hain dekhne but from many of firsts I always loved this nuances in their relationship , bhut low key hai but I see them from this front and it makes my journey with them wonder full too , aaj shivaay ke question kiya ki kitna k comfortable feel karti ho and she is like bhut , right from the days when they had this attraction towards their relationship , shivaay and Annika took their time and made sure of one certain thing that both of them were completely comfortable with every step they taken even in their hate or the feelings they not knew of or if in that case if that was being taken forward and this loath of man Shivaay Singh oberio made sure , always I mean always always respected his Anika's space. haan halat bande ko nikame bana dete hain shaadi waqt dimaag kharab tha but woh din aur aaj ka din he never tried to 'force' anything. chote chote yeh jo haan nuances rakhe apni realtionship mein aur directly/indirectly asked her if she was okay at every step from nothing to their own takkar ki ishqbaazi 😳

sau baat ki ek baat ;- bhut times yeh ho chukka hai and now we know how layered harneet gets when it comes to them , their story , their individuality of characters are well layered is best by far , ek aur baat jab bhi mujhe har roz thoda waqt milta hai I watch their journey from the very start , parallel toh hain hi hain , what makes it more beautiful poignant and raw , that in dono ki har ek relationship ki layer step by step and their FIRSTS is always cherished always adored, them, their writer and none other than us and this is the only organic thing why were are still here after 400+episodes 😳
Edited by DeepKaur12 - 6 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks, Deep! :)

The first scene...it felt like the sheer "tej" in their relationship (not IB wala Tej...lol) kinda made everything else fade away...even the awkwardness of discussing that topic with the family faded away, such was the tej of what they feel for each other...when you own everything about your relationship with such candidness, there is no room left for anyone to say anything only...lol...

Gifs batch 1:

Manisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I seem to have missed a lot...in the episode and some rangeela promo you guys are talking about 😆

It's very busy 2 days...will watch and come back for my views and issues 😆