Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: fanraya

Uff! I am totally dead, and speechless, gosh this is so romantic,  I loved that part you wrote the way she was sitting on his lap, 😳I remember you mentioned it in one of your comments, wow this was so heart warming, I am in Asfiya world right now, Absolutely wonderful, so good to read about their married life, which we will never see in the show.. So beautiful Lizzy, great job..πŸ€—

Thank you. πŸ€—

I am glad you  liked this piece..

My goal was to be romantic with a tinge of heat but not exactly full out hot..one needs a special skill to write that while keeping the characterization  intact which I don't have for sure!

I hope you liked how Zubia finally shared her feelings with  Asfand who has been doing all the talking till date..

In my mind, I did not see Zubia being naughty,saucy or sexy (atleast not this early in their relationship which  is still formal) but earnest and genuine about her feelings...so that is the effect I was aiming for...and as you can see, I included bits from our beloved cabin scene here..πŸ˜†
Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Very nice @bookworm.. πŸ‘
Just loved how Zubi gives an assurance to herself and gets the confidence in her.. πŸ‘
And yeah if Asfi is what he is then he'll be there for her no matter what.. Like her being there for him no matter what.. πŸ€—
Made for each other with God's blessings.. 
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

Thank you. πŸ€—

I am glad you  liked this piece..")

My goal was to be romantic with a tinge of heat but not exactly full out hot..one needs a special skill to write that while keeping the characterization  intact which I don't have for sure!

I hope you liked how Zubia finally shared her feelings with  Asfand who has been doing all the talking till date..

In my mind, I did not see Zubia being naughty,saucy or sexy (atleast not this early in their relationship which  is still formal) but earnest and genuine about her feelings...so that is the effect I was aiming for...and as you can see, I included bits from our beloved cabin scene here..πŸ˜†

I loved the way Zubi shared her feelings, we never got to see that in the show, and I was so happy to see that here and yes, totally loved Asfi's romance, you completely nailed it, as you said I can totally see Asfi taking a lead in their relationship, Zubi still has to get used to him. Yes she is madly in love with him but they never had any chance to interact before, so what you wrote is perfect fitting their characters. I throughly enjoyed their little romance, the are so adorable,my darlings  thank you so much for this beautiful piece...
Also forgot to mention the way you added this piece,,

...He was now running his fingers through her hair and playing with the strands...

Wow loved it so much how many time we imagined her open hair? We craved for it , chalo atleast we got to see them in your story,,😳
Edited by fanraya - 6 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Your version of their first night is so beautiful❀️.. It's soft, warm and sensual.. Asfi has the potential to be excited, passionate and dramatic. But getting Zubi her share of deal in their relationship be it romantic or emotional, is where his challenge lies.. And he's a charmer here in your piece of writing.. Zubia can't help falling in love with him every day and night😳
octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Okay so Zubiya sitting on Asfi's lap and the gentle kiss.  Wait...coherent thought leaving again...

This was absolutely beautiful! (I know this is an understatement but I am all out of adjectives, so beautiful will have to do.)  I love your characterization and the authority with which you wrote their romance.

Are you on twitter?
SanFrangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: octaverider

Okay so Zubiya sitting on Asfi's lap and the gentle kiss.  Wait...coherent thought leaving again...

This was absolutely beautiful! (I know this is an understatement but I am all out of adjectives, so beautiful will have to do.)  I love your characterization and the authority with which you wrote their romance.

Are you on twitter?

@bold...chal incoherent thoughts hi bata de !!!
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Me dead❀️ really captivating and the romance angle u add subtle but hot!
NushIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Lizzie (hope that's ok)

I read this when you first updated when the shaadi nahi karni precap came up and then I read you had written again I ended up reading all your updates all over again. I loved how beautifully you wrote the emotions that Zubi and Asfi were going through.

Firstly the rejection update I loved how you wrote it and the parts that came after especially how Asfi was waiting to get a moment to be alone with her to get her to open up as to why she said no and how even though she doesn't want to come face to face alone with him his presence makes her feel safe and secure.

I loved how beautifully you went through the emotions both of them were going through. I love the way you write it makes me picture it all and feel their emotions with them.

The update about 29 precap
I loved that you wrote that she stood up for herself and felt strong within herself. She didn't need Asfi to tell her that she was worth it and that her mistakes shouldn't rule her. She's a strong woman who's fought her way through life to get where she is now and she can stand up with her head held high. I know you decided to not write the conversation between the two because you wanted to stay open to the episode  and I totally get you. So many awesome write-ups on how the previous convos should have been just made are expectations higher and maybe once we've watched the episode and if we're not satisfied lol we never are maybe then you can write how you would have wanted it to go because I would love to read that.

The wedding and sms update *sighs* see this is why I hate it when shows end with the couple getting together. What I would do to see the light moments after they come together. I love what you did and let my imagination go wild reading it thinking this is how they'll be when they're married.

I love your writing.

PS: I stalk the AT quite a bit lol and I love all the scene analysis you do there. Its always beautiful seeing a scene from another person's perspective. 
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NushIsh

Hey Lizzie (hope that's ok) 

Absolutely πŸ˜Š

I read this when you first updated when the shaadi nahi karni precap came up and then I read you had written again I ended up reading all your updates all over again. I loved how beautifully you wrote the emotions that Zubi and Asfi were going through.

Firstly the rejection update I loved how you wrote it and the parts that came after especially how Asfi was waiting to get a moment to be alone with her to get her to open up as to why she said no and how even though she doesn't want to come face to face alone with him his presence makes her feel safe and secure.

Good to know that resonated with you because I felt that was the dominant role Asfi was playing in the life of this girl - woman who was orphaned and without any one taking responsibility for her...

I loved how beautifully you went through the emotions both of them were going through. I love the way you write it makes me picture it all and feel their emotions with them. 

😊

The update about 29 precap
I loved that you wrote that she stood up for herself and felt strong within herself. She didn't need Asfi to tell her that she was worth it and that her mistakes shouldn't rule her. She's a strong woman who's fought her way through life to get where she is now and she can stand up with her head held high.

Actually the inspiration for this is Farhat's own body of work..the dignity, quiet strength and self respect demonstrated by her FLs  is what I have loved the most about her prior work, more than  even the romance component in fact..isn't that why Nandini was also so appealing? Unlike other idiotic heroines who only get a lot of action by way of meaningless eyelocks and trip/fall/catch scenes with no depth..

I know you decided to not write the conversation between the two because you wanted to stay open to the episode  and I totally get you. So many awesome write-ups on how the previous convos should have been just made are expectations higher and maybe once we've watched the episode and if we're not satisfied lol we never are maybe then you can write how you would have wanted it to go because I would love to read that. 

πŸ˜† once the last episode airs and they have closure, I will have my closure too and will not experience the restlessness and curiosity with motivates me to write...whatever they air, I know I will not mind it...edited scenes or no..none of us can do justice to their full package and Farhat has a certain storyline in mind which we will realize only once we see it..after seeing the promo video on the YKS FB page on the YKS journey, I am in a good frame of mind for tomorrow's episode and have even come to let go of all my issues with Zubia's track's treatment...and am willing to submit to the (director-writer)'s vision...

The wedding and sms update *sighs* see this is why I hate it when shows end with the couple getting together. What I would do to see the light moments after they come together. I love what you did and let my imagination go wild reading it thinking this is how they'll be when they're married.

I love your writing. 

It was very difficult to write those parts for this couple considering they have gone nowhere near that level of intimacy on the show..very difficult to say what would be "in character" as that is what makes it engaging versus a random write up...glad you enjoyed these pieces..

PS: I stalk the AT quite a bit lol and I love all the scene analysis you do there. Its always beautiful seeing a scene from another person's perspective. 

Thank you for the kind words...am just totally taken with this couple and this show so I enjoy any and every opportunity to discuss them to death...do join in after tomorrow's episode...it was a delight to read your views last time..
Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
octaverider thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

@bold...chal incoherent thoughts hi bata de !!!

Incoherent thought will be a string of nonsensical gibberish which the forum unfortunately wouldn't let me post.  I'd be happy to comply though. πŸ˜†