Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

^^Yep obviously that's why these heavyweights are waiting on speaking on about Harvey. They're all perpetrators of such abuse on a lower-scale & isnt DeNiro the one who has been called out on having gfs much much younger than him.. They all knew. They all knew & all kept quiet for the sake of their careers. It's disgusting that I understand. That I nod my head & say, "but of course they would." THIS is what we've been drawn to. This is what we've been reduced to-- To believe this is a victory. To believe that this normal. To nod our heads & hang them in understanding & shame.

We meaning the general public? 

No it's them, the hypocrite celebrities who practice selective outrage and the media who do selective reporting should hang their heads in shame 

Most people don't know what's really happening bcz they've been fed lies 24/7 by the mainstream media. People have busy lives, you cannot expect them to spend their spare time digging for the truth

Media (both the liberal and conservative) cannot be trusted nowadays . 

Nobody does honest reporting nowadays. Media is dead
Edited by ---Betty--- - 6 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^Yes, 'we' means the general public. We also means them. We means all of us. Because we all do it, we all have been doing it. When people mock & talk about how BW is different or that BW isn't an orgy, it really amuses me because BW is just the same. THE SAME. Worse because there are worse Weinsteins here than in HW & they'll never be caught. They'll never they caught in the open. Hw will be back to congratulating itself & thumping its collective back, next Oscar season.. But for BW this is how it has always been. This is how it'll always be. They all contribute to each other.

I read something very interesting in SM today. "'Men don't need to protect women. Men, need to NOT protect other men."

Weinstein has also contributed to Hiary's campaign & Obama's. What's excessively weird is how Malia Obama did her internship at the Weinstein company!!!! Obviously Obama knew!! He KNEW but was fine sending his daughter there because she is tHe US President's daughter
goatian thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LItdTkVlKrk[/YOUTUBE]
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Weinstein has also contributed to Hiary's campaign & Obama's. What's excessively weird is how Malia Obama did her internship at the Weinstein company!!!! Obviously Obama knew!! He KNEW but was fine sending his daughter there because she is tHe US President's daughter

Read somewhere Harvey said he was nice around Malia like that was a defense. But they are saying now she could be called into testify. I don't think the Obamas knew. Or I am holding on to the tiny bit of optimism delusionally. Hillary tolerated Bill, she would not have cared if she knew. 

Another person called out Harvey today. Lena Heady aka Cersei Lannister. He threatened her not to say anything to anyone. 
^^Not surprised at all. There are BIs about her too (that's his MO it was revealed) that she's gay. Idk if she is or isn't, but he even went after Cara Delvigne who is open & honestly gay & she said he made her kiss a woman &'then made her work out. YUUCCK
The new name being heard as a sexual assaulter is Lars Von Trier. ðŸ¤¢
There are many more Harveys.
Justmoi thumbnail

^^Not surprised at all. There are BIs about her too (that's his MO it was revealed) that she's gay. Idk if she is or isn't, but he even went after Cara Delvigne who is open & honestly gay & she said he made her kiss a woman &'then made her work out. YUUCCK

Lena Headey has one kid or more, I've seen pictures of her pregnant. The latest news is while talking to Lauren Holly about movies he took a shower and went to the toilet. Ewww. What a giant ego ! 
Justmoi thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous39

The new name being heard as a sexual assaulter is Lars Von Trier. ðŸ¤¢

There are many more Harveys.

Damn it, he's a Palme D'or Winner if I am not mistaken. Harvey was also big into indies. Someone said he was the Indie champion and he changed the face of it in HW. 
Lars Von Triers rumours have been around since a while now, nowhere on the same scale as Weinstein, but they have been. What I liked about Lena's admittance was how she called out the director of Brothers Grimm (distributed by MiraMax) as a huge bully. It feels so good to see how none of them are taking any BS, JLaw has come forward too to talk about her experience of a naked line-up to provide her "inspiration." What's hilarious & sad though, is that she has been extremely strongly rumoured to have been with Weinstein & slept with him for her Oscar. Jane Fonda has said that atleast a few times. I wish she would've addressed those rumours but they're most likely true & would mean revoking her Oscar win & that, obviously, would create too much of a scandal for her to ever live down.