Hollywood as male-dominated as BW - Page 26

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago
I forgot the name but another woman is saying Ben Affleck grabbed her ass and stuck her hand in her crack. So disgusting. ðŸ¤¢

An actress from ER is now saying George Clooney blacklisted her from Hollywood when she spoke to the producer John Wells about sexual and racial harassment on the ER set. She claims Eriq La Salle and a crew member were "pussy grabbers." George denied that he blacklisted her. 

I don't know what believe in all this. Are people taking about other grievances because now is the right time to attack or is all of it true? 
Edited by anonymous39 - 6 years ago
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous39

I forgot the name but another woman is saying Ben Affleck grabbed her ass and stuck her hand in her crack. So disgusting. ðŸ¤¢

An actress from ER is now saying George Clooney blacklisted her from Hollywood when she spoke to the producer John Wells about sexual and racial harassment on the ER set. She claims Eriq La Salle and a crew member were "pussy grabbers." George denied that he blacklisted her. 

I don't know what believe in all this. Are people taking about other grievances because now is the right time to attack or is all of it true? 

She's some comedian's wife. As for truth, I do think there will be opportunists but some of the the names are too big to discount. 
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Angie Everhart: Weinstein mast**bated in front of me... Everbody knew and said that's just Harvey

Angie says "There isn't a single person who is anybody in this business that doesn't know that Harvey Weinstein has been like that. If they know Harvey, they know he's been like that"

Edited by ---Betty--- - 6 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justmoi

Bernie is 76, can he survive till 2020 ? Forget surviving the scandal. 

Some think Hillary is planning 2020 run 

Bernie is healthy, campaigning is not easy and he managed it with no incidents (unlike Hillary) 

More importantly his supporters don't care about his age

Hillary's detractors suspected she has many health problems 

Wikileaks Emails confirmed those suspicions

One email from Neera Tanden warns campaign manager Podesta not to raise question of Sander's health bcz it would draw unwanted attention to the hidden truth about Hillary's health

"Hard to think of anything more counter-productive than demanding Bernie's medical records, it says

TotalBetty thumbnail
HW in bed with Harvey

The restaurant Harvey Weinstein used to entertain his sexual abuse victims is owned by Robert DeNiro

He has also collaborated with him professionally in several movies 

He is good friends with Harvey, maybe that's why still he's silent on this issue
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^This is one of those cases where I believe each & everyone person is speaking the truth. No-one is jumping on the bandwagon, but everyone is choosing to speak up now because of the strength in numbers. It's safe, it's secure & it's he right time. That's what I truly believe.
TotalBetty thumbnail
^^^Robert DeNiro is waiting for more proof? He's still silent on this issue.

He has been very outspoken about issues recently

He himself was involved in, was client of an underage prostitution ring years ago... Could that be the reason for his silence? ðŸ˜›

Why did the Manhattan District Attorney refuse to prosecute Harvey, even after getting evidence.. Even the NYPD officers involved in the case were baffled

You know they wiretapped the conversation between Italian actress Ambra Battilana and Harvey (You must've heard it) and he admits his actions? 

The District Attorney took donations from Harvey, though

TotalBetty thumbnail

LOL! HARVEY WEINSTEIN WAS AT WOMEN'S MARCH' IN JANUARY

Back in January, thousands of women gathered in major cities to express their anger toward newly sworn-in President Donald Trump. They even wore pink p**sy hats condemning Trump's infamous "grab them by the you know what" remark 

Harvey Weinstein was one of the protesters (but in grey hat)

He participated in the women's march (it was organized by Chelsea Handler) at the Sundance Film Festival, in Utah.

He has also funded a gender studies professorship in feminist Gloria Steinem's name,
campaigned for the first female presidential nominee by a major party and 
produced a documentary about sexual assault.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^Yep obviously that's why these heavyweights are waiting on speaking on about Harvey. They're all perpetrators of such abuse on a lower-scale & isnt DeNiro the one who has been called out on having gfs much much younger than him.. They all knew. They all knew & all kept quiet for the sake of their careers. It's disgusting that I understand. That I nod my head & say, "but of course they would." THIS is what we've been drawn to. This is what we've been reduced to-- To believe this is a victory. To believe that this normal. To nod our heads & hang them in understanding & shame.
TotalBetty thumbnail
Harvey Weinstein helped both Bill Clinton and Woody Allen during their sexual abuse scandals

Harvey Weinstein Helped Woody Allen Save His Career After Abuse Allegations

Shunned by Hollywood means nothing to Miramax, Weinstein said in 1994. "We're talking about a comic genius.

In the early 1990s, Allen faced down his own scandal, revolving around allegations of abuse and scandal over his relationship with his ex-partner's child. It was then that Miramax offered the filmmaker a deal for the 1994 comedy "Bullets Over Broadway. In fact, Allen worked with Miramax on several more films throughout the '90s, including "Mighty Aphrodite".

Maybe that's why Woody Allen said recently that he feels sad for Harvey (he backtracked his statement later, after backlash)

He also donated money to Bill Clinton's legal defense fund during Monica Lewinsky scandal