Not just friends! - A preeran TS {part 2 updated on pg 3}

Lolchiku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
                                  PART-1
She stood there , at the door ,dressed in a black full length dress looking gorgeous like a nymph. It was kritika's cocktail party and she had promised shrishti and kritika that she'll wear western. It was not that she had never worn western, it was just that she had started feeling more comfortable in Indian after she started studying for medical. Sherlin had been exposed, she had joined back to work again and this time somewhere she knew it that the reason was karan coz he would bad if she would have not treated dadi after all he had done for her. It had just been a month since then , but karan and preeta had come a long way. Karan had slowly realised that he was attracted towards preeta and preeta had realised that she loved his company and recently also accepted that he was handsome.
She stepped and was greeted by all and then suddenly she spotted karan ,once again he had managed to wear  the same coloured clothes as hers.'Ohoo same same ', said shrishti she hadn't stopped doing this since the day she had heard her say i love u karan. 'Btw di karan sir mast lag rhe hai na'. ' Shut up shrishti.' ' Vese He looks...good', she mumbled.
'Hii phyco.' Karan shouted almost at a distance from where 8 people could here him. He was Karan Luthra for a reason.'karan tum kab sudhroge, for your information I've got a name.' 'But I like it this way anyways C'mon dadi lets go'. Karan and rodadi had started to bond pretty well. 'Rakhi aunty krika kaha hai.' 'Oh haan betaji me to batana hi bhool gyi, kritika ne aapko upar bhjne ko kaha tha.' 'Thik hai me jaake aati hoon.'
The party was in full swing and then kareena bua being kareena bua invited all the couples on stage trying to pair rishab with another girl & this time she had verifed the background. After all for her Sherlin had turned out be a horrid experience but preeta was also not a good one for her status. And as soon as the song started playing preeta's Face lit up with a smile after all it was her current favorite
~tere mere pyaar nu nazar na lage,
Ruk ja oo yara aaja lag ja gale,
Jaan waaliye lag jaa gale~
'Chal na lambu dance karte hain.' Said sameer literally dragging shrishti. And within no seconds preeta felt a familiar touch holding her hand. Karan was taking her to the dance floor. Preeta had slowly become habitual with karan holding her hand with full authority. Both of them started dancing, karan could see that preeta was also liking it, it was not a dance full of passion or pain aur hate , it was a dance through which both wanted to enjoy each others company and not think about future or past or anything else.
Suddenly preeta tightened her grip onto karan. ' kya hua preeta, any problem?' ' Nahi to .' The weird feeling had returned once again, since the time she had entered Luthra mansion after every few minutes she was having this wierd feeling . It was a feeling of pain but too vague for her to realize, it was a feeling of fear . But now as her proximity with karan increased she started realising what kind of feeling it was ,'mujhe esa kyu lag rha hai ki kuch galat hone wala hai'. Thankfully the dance stopped and everybody went back to their normal talks.
When all the guests had left , it was Rishabh who went to preeta and said,' Preeta ji ek min aap chalengi mere sath ,' and without waiting for the answer he took her hand and started moving towards centre of the hall. Karan who was busy in trying various drinks with rodadi started feeling uncomfortable but then a satisfactory smile crossed his face when he realised that Preetha was not clasping rishab's hand the way she had clasped his almost an hour ago. Everybody had started looking at them.
'Me aap sbke samne aaj Preetaji se kuch baat krna chahta hun. Preetaji me bahut dino se aapse baat krna chah rha tha but kabhi koi bich me aa jata to kabhi aap busy hoti thi. Preetaji yaad hai aapne mujhse kaha tha..' .And suddenly the realisation hit her.
--------------
Tell me if u want me to continue.
-----------
Part 1- page 1
Part 2 - page 3

Edited by Lolchiku - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angrita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful.. 
Continue obviously..ohhh ab rishab confession i guess..karan would be jealous..
Update soon.. waiting..
I loved the part where Karan was happy that preeta was not clasping rishab's hand like him..
Lolchiku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angrita

Beautiful.. 

Continue obviously..ohhh ab rishab confession i guess..karan would be jealous..
Update soon.. waiting..
I loved the part where Karan was happy that preeta was not clasping rishab's hand like him..

Would try my best to make the next part better.
falala333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love! Love! Love! 👏

Please do another part.. I need to see family reactions
Lolchiku thumbnail

Originally posted by: falala333

Love! Love! Love! 👏

Please do another part.. I need to see family reactions

Ofcourse will put them in next part
SunshineMk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great start!  Looking forward to the next parts! 
This is realllyyy good👏
Lolchiku thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunshineMk

Great start!  Looking forward to the next parts! 

This is realllyyy good👏

Thanku soo much🥱
Preeran345 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow.Loved it.
Plz next part ke liye zyada wait mat karwana yaar.
😛
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Please update super soon... it's very interesting... 
Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's so interesting! Love the way Preeta holds Karan while dancing and love Karan's emotions!
Please continue and post an update soon! Pretty please!! :)