PreeRan FF : Kitne Door, Kitne Paas|| Prologue/Page1/03.10

Shonali_gg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Prologue

Preeta paced outside the operation theater. She looked afraid of something, worried about something and very tense. Tears continued flowing out of her pretty eyes which were now puffed and red. Today was supposed to be the second happiest day in her life but it turned out to be the very worst one.

Kareena Bua sighed in worry and walked towards Preeta, she placed a hand on her shoulder and cradled her cheek with the other. "Don't stress Preeta, it's not good for the either of you."

Preeta hugged Kareena Bua tightly, "He will be okay right? Woh theek toh ho jayega na?" she mumbled into Bua's shoulder.

Kareena patted Preeta's head lovingly, "Sab theek ho ga Preeta, he will be fine. Country's best doctors are treating him. Do not worry." Preeta pulled back from the embrace and wiped the tears off her face.

Kareena looked around and took in the worried faces of the whole Luthra family, the Aroras and even few Mehras. She then held Preeta's hand, "Tum chalo mere saath. You haven't eaten anything from past 14 hours and it is not good for the baby." Bua whispered because apart from her nobody else knew that Preeta was pregnant because Preeta had asked her to keep the good news a secret until she tells her husband about it first.

Preeta had been feeling nausea, dizzy and very tired from past few days so when after a lot of pestering from the family Preeta had ignored her health calling it a passing cold, Kareena Bua had to literally drag her to the hospital and get her checked. That's when they got to know that Preeta was pregnant. Preeta had asked Bua to not tell anyone about this good news.

The next day being Karvachauth, Preeta had kept fast for her husband's long life and she waited for him to come and break her fast but instead of him came the news of him being in hospital.

"But Bua.." Preeta tried to protest but Kareen Bua raised her hand gesturing Preeta to stop, "No Preeta! Don't argue with me on this. I know that you want to stay here by his side but please you have to eat something. There's a little life inside you of whom you have to take care. So you better come with else..."

"But Bua what about my fast? It's inauspicious..I can't do this."

"Preeta.."

"Nahi Bua. I won't eat anything until Karan (😆okay that was obvious. I don't know why I dragged it so far!😆) breaks my fast." Preeta wrapped her arms around her stomach, "Aurr haan you won't tell anyone about anything! Aapko meri kasam."

"Preeta!" Bua whispered yelled as she rubbed her temples but sighed in defeat.

"Please get well soon Karan, me and our baby are waiting for you. I am breaking as every second passes, I won't be able to hold myself for long. Please jaldi theek ho jao." thought Preeta to herself as she stared at the doors of operation theater.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shonali_gg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Index

Prologue//Page1//03.10

Chapter 1//Kuch Ho Gaya Hai...!!//Page xx//xx.xx
SunshineMk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good start!  Waiting for you to continue. 
Immensely enjoying the PreeRan writers and their works😛
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely, and something different 
Sheherezade thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Already in love with the prologue. I can imagine how good the story is gonna be. Fteakingly excited.
Abhi1393 thumbnail
Such a different start! Loved it. Can't wait for the story to progress!! And karan and preeta's baby! Awww
Please update soon... Waiting 
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice prologue waiting for next part
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This is  good FF I like it  Plzz continue soon 
Parud78 thumbnail
@shonali..
wonderfully  written... loved your writing style of sensitive emotions...

please do write more...⭐️
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So damn excited for this one...!!
This kareena bua will be upto sooner or later.. I can't digest the fact that she is taking cate of preeta...
And yeah... wondering what happened to karan...
Continue soon...