Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minelove24 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: taahir004

Fantastic Start 

Maan at KC and Geet she is a singer now that is great 
he listens now to music only at the discos when he is out with friends or with his girlfriends
while Geet's mother is happy that her shy girl has become strong and determined to pursue
her career 
Maan's jaan is his Daadima thats awesome 
sorry for been late in replying to your pm

Its ok and thank you dear..will try to update more nicely😳
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
already waiting πŸ˜ƒ
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: trishtej

Thanks dear..😳😳read it when u will get time and let me know ur views..😳😳😳

Have read it just now...

WOW...Amazingly written...You are lying by saying that its your first story that you are penning down...its unbelievable as its wonderfully written πŸ˜³

Coming to the Charactor Sketch... its lovely...Same to same MSK but our Geet is a singer and its the most interesting part. Maan has been smitten by her melodious voice while he hears it for the first time on the radio...
Maan loves his Daadi and Annie πŸ˜³...wish Geet to join the team soon πŸ˜‰

Waiting to see when and how they meet πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Congozz sweets on entering in writing world... 

Good start...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for pm 

minelove24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

already waiting πŸ˜ƒ

Sabar baccha sabarπŸ˜†
WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Roopa_1

Omgg meri devil didu poems bhi likhthi hain πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
By the way very sweet poem di .. Mere liye bhi ek likho na πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

did I just hear the word devil? πŸ˜‘
Edited by Iptida - 6 years ago
minelove24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: drrose31

Congozz sweets on entering in writing world... 

Good start...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for pm 

Thank u dear
maanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail
nice start... waiting to know more about geet...

IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part
Thanks for pm
Congo on new story
minelove24 thumbnail

Part 2

Bhai...so late.we were waiting for u ..but u seems to be so busy that u didn't even realize that u promised me to take for diner tonight with dadi..at that new restaurant...Annie almost shouted but it sounded like child's cribbing .

Maan sighed...not again.He smiled and took his lado sis annie in his bear hug.

U know i was planning awesome day out with my both darlings.so i was trying to finish my work.But it seems my angels are not willing to go...

Bhaiii...Annie was jumped into his arms. Bhai u r the best bhai in the world...muahhh...

Dadi just smiled and felt happy seeing both of her children so happy.

Now come on u both devils..have a dinner.Bhai hamari kisko chinta hi nahi..Bechari bhuki pyasi dadi Kisika wait kar rahi thi..Dadi cried so dramatically.that maan and annie both burst into laughter.

After having some chitchat and dinner all retired to bed.

maan was working on lapotop.but suddenly the lyrics started playing in his mind...

Ajnabi rahoo me chale hum sathiya tera deedar karte karte..

ratse pata nahi fir bhi jane hum aitbar karte..

Dil dhadkate hue in kafilo me labz hum dhunde..

Tere nazaro me apna ashiyan bunte bunte..

he restlessly searched it on his music app..he played that song..he midlessly listen to the song feeling its melody.he was feeling calm..after some time he resume his work but still wondered...why today he did listen that song???he saw the watch..it was 1 am now ...

At the same time...

Mahi..please take me with u...Dont go away..plzzz...

And geet sat on her bed..waking up due to bad dream..againnn...not again...

Maahi iam trying to move on...i dont want u to feel low..tu jaha kahi hai dekh rahi hai na mujhe..teri hai na ye geet..tere bina adhuri..par tera ehsas hi to hai jo mujhe jine ki himmat deta hai..and geet cried again..

In the morning..geet wake up with heavy headache..soon she realise its time to meet her babies..oh god how can she forgot???She got ready like shaktiman speed..πŸ˜†

Again she skipped her breakfast and rushed towards the happyland

as soon she reached their...All her babies gathered around her...They gave her kiss one by one..

Happyland is the orphan house which she used to visit every saturday.She mingled and played with them before serving them breakfast.

Oh girlfriend..aaj kya special?Amar 10 yrs old boy come forward on his wheelchair and she ran to him.She kissed him dearly and presented him wax box to him..She knew he is very good sculpturer.

She got busy with all her babies.

Annie dashed in maan's room as he had taken a holiday for picnic preparations and morever annie insisted to take her for shopping as she believed that her bnhai is best in choicing stuff for her .After all he  was THE MSK.😎

Bhai chalooo...i want to buy new dresses,sandals ,perfumes...

Annie r u sure u r not planning to get married now?πŸ˜†

Annie looked quizzically..πŸ₯±

Annie we r going for 1 day only baby..??and itni sari shopping...

bhai see kitne din ho gaye ..ham shopping pe nahi gaye so ab...

Maan rolled her eyes.."kitne" was only 20 days..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Day passed in excitement for both souls without knowing that their destiny is going to cross soon.

Next day was funday for khuranas. Their farmhouse trip was rejuvenating for them..Specially dadi. She was happy that maan how efficiently manage his personal and professional life.but he needs his soulmate now..she thought.

(Dadi we too thoughtπŸ˜†)

Annie was having gala time with her bhai..She was doing MBBS from Grant medical college,Mumbai and she was really Padhaku types...So whenever maan is there she always feels her best friend is there.

And geet enjoyed with her children while Anju saw her daughter happy after returning to home and she just wished that her girl always stays happy like this.

Precap- and they met😳

Guys,This  is gentle and filled with fun moments ,light hearten story so it will take pace after characters will settle in the flow of story.till then bear with me😳

Next part-  part 3

Edited by trishtej - 6 years ago