Preeran OS : A ray of hope

joe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
A Ray of Hope

Did she expected more? Did she ask for more? 
She knew that he believed her and her family but still he seemed to be tied up but how can someone see wrong and keep quiet she knew she could not, she knew a few people who would fight for what is right, her father, her sisters, her mother...

and he was far more rich and powerful to be able to stand for the right, he had the sources and the authority but he stood still rooted at the spot...pukling out his hand from her hold.
Yes she understood his pain, but how could keeping her mother in jail make his mother better.
Were people like her family no more in this world.
What wrong was done by her mother her family that they were to face this day?
The questions kept piling up without any answers. 
She cried, she wept.

All she wanted was someones help. Some ray of hope. 
She never felt such helplessness ever in her life. All doors seemed to be closed. Just when she had gotten used to this city and her job,  the new people whom she began to trust and feel a close bond to... she was pulled back to reality" all mattered at the end of the day was family...

Her mother was in jail her sister was having silly thoughts about saving her mother...and her friend seemed to be a stranger to her... and now she knew she was alone in all this but she wasnt that strong
she dint feel strong at the moment...

Her vision had blurred due to tears but still could make out that there was a hand in front of her asking her to hold it...as soon as she looked up she saw him.
She got up at once...

"Karan, muje pata hai tumko Rishabji ne bheja hai...muje pata tha vo mera sath aisi mushkil situation me nahi chodenge
Chalo police station chalo... pata nhi maa kaisi halat mein hongi... kuch khaya bhi hoga ki nahi... kuch samaj nhi aa raha...
Pls chalo... ma ko jail se nikalna hai"

She was pulling his hand.. and mumbling in between tears...
But she noticed he dint seem to move.
His eyes held emotions which she could not understand... it showed pain and rage and something she felt the most hurting...
Disappointment...

She was tired of explaining everone around. And now he too seemed to be not understanding her... why would he he did not trust her... and he himself said it on her face...quiet a number of times she wont forget.

But his sudden jolt of hand made her feel worse then Rishabjis refusal to help her...she dint know why..

She tried one last time
"Dekho plz muje pata hai abhi tum Gussa ho par Rishabji ne kaha na tumhe meri Ma ko jail se nikalna hai"

"Muje kisi ne nahi bheja, 
Aur Karan kisi k kehne pe kuch nahi karta...use jo sahi lagta hai vo hi karta hai"

Par tum kya kar rahi ho...haan...
Aise sab k samne rona dhona.. sabse maafi mangna... and fir ye kehna ki tumhari taraf se koi galti nahi hui hai...
Jab koi galti nhi ki toh bhi maafi mang rahi ho...khud ko contradict kar rhi ho tum Preeta...

Agar tumne kuch nahi kiya toh duniya ki koi bhi takat tumhari Ma ko zyda der jail k piche nahi rakh sakti... but agar is sab mein tumhari koi galti hai toh me tumhari koi madad nhi kar sakta...

Muje zyda law and order nahi pata... but itna bata sakta hu ki is vaqt tumhari Ma ko bail nhi mil sakti... aur Kareena Bua ya Rishabh bhai muje nahi lagta ki complain vapas lenge... 
Thik hai tumne ek baar bol diya ki tumhari vajah se kuch nahi hua hai... do baar bol diya... but suna kisi ne nahi na... 
N tum yaha hospital mein bhi aa gayi... n Rishab bhai k aage hath jod rhi ho...u were pleading in front of Kareena Bua... but nahi ho raha kuch...
Toh tum yaha baith k ro rahi ho...

She dint know why was he so much angry and dint understand... his tone was normal but his words were filled with rage but not because of what had happened at the engangement... but he was angry with her... of something other than the food poisoning... but what else did she do wrong that he was angry...

She tried to speak something..
But he dint let her...
"Tum ro rhi ho... yaha and soch rahi ho sab kuch apne aap thik ho jayega

"Soch rhi ho ki koi ayega tumhari madad karne...
But kyu karega koi tumhari madad...
Preeta u knw mene ek cheez life me sikhi hai.. ki hum is duniya mein akele aate hai n akele hi sab karna padta hai... koi aur humare dukh mein nahi ro sakta... koi aur humari khusi mein nahi has sakta... uss khusi ko feel karne ya us dukh se hume khud ladna padta hai... 

Tumne andar accept kiya ki vaha hall mein sab tumhare janne vale the isliye security me laparwahi ho gayi... matlab u accept ki kuch toh galti hui hai... 
N u also say ki masale saare naye use kiye the... n sari items fresh thi... but still jo hona tha vo hua na... jiska explanation kise dena chahiye... tumne responsibilty li thi na function ki n hall ki... toh tumhe aisa kyu lagta hai ki tunhare alava... koi aur jaa kar.. pata lagayega ki kya hua tha.. kyu karega tumhari madad...jab tum yaha hospital me ro rhi ho... 

She again tried to speak something and seeing the pain in her eyes he read her mind and...replied..
"Okay I understand tumhari Mom is suffering... kuch aise k liye jo """shayad""" unhone nahi kiya... but isme abhi tum kuch kar sakti ho... u cannot...
Tumne convince karne ki koshish ki but nahi hua koi... abhi raat k 12 baje koi lawyer nahi milega tumko bail karvane... toh abhi tumhari Ma ko jail se nikalne tum kuch nahi kar sakti 
But tum abhi kya kar sakti ho vo socho...

Rishab bhai ya Kareena Bua ko complain vapas lene  meri mom ek ya do din baad samja payengi ... but tum agar kuch pata laga sako... toh vo kal hi bahar aa sakti hai...

Preeta looked confused... 
"Par auntyji ne toh kaha abhi Kareena Mam se ki... vo chahti hai ki... Ma jail se bahar na nikle... unko lagta hai ki ye sab humari vajah se hua hai... toh fir...

He understood her point... but he understood his mother even better...
And he bluntly said it as he believed it...
"muje nahi lagta Mom ne aisa kuch kaha hoga.. kareena bua se... I know my Mom...
N muje pata hai ki vo tumhare bare me kya sochti hai... but thats not the point...

The point is  pata lagana ki kya gadbad hui... 
N kyu hui... u knw about ur hall... u knw vaha kon kon tha... 
n u are a Doctor for Gods sake... agar sabse zyda kisi ko pata chalega... ki log bimar kyu hue hai... toh vo tum ho... sabse zyda agar kisi ko pata chale ki kya khane se food poisoning hota hai vo tum ho...

Ye sab hua matlab agar tumne nahi toh kisi ne toh kiya hai... 
And agar kisi ne nahi kiya... toh it was an accident but... u need to find proof... pta lagane ki who is behind all this...and why did it happen...

Tumhari Ma ko jail se nikalne
Preeta agr me bhi chalu tumhare sath abhi jail n inspector se kahu complain vapas lene... toh vo nahi manega... kyuki I dont have the authority...or the power...

Me rishwat dene ki koshish karu... toh vo mujpe hi backfire ho sakta hai... police rishwat dene k crime me muje hi andar kar sakti hai... 

Is sab me mera koi star power kaam nhi ayega... naa mere paise 
naa hi mere naam me laga hua Luthra...

toh agar meri Mom tumhari mom ki jagah par hoti... meri situation bhi almost tumhare jaisi hi hoti...
But I swear agar muje pata hota ki meri family ki koi galti nahi... toh me aise hath pe hath dhare baithe nahi rehta... 
He said the last line again with anger towards her...

Preeta agar tumhari Ma ki koi galti nahi thi... toh even my mother wasnt at fault... 
but still she is sufferring... and sick..lying inside that hospital bed... unko kis cheez ki saza mil rahi hai... 
Its The same reason why your mother is suffering...but me apni Mom ko abhi chhod k nhi aa sakta kuch bhi pata lagane... ya ye sochne ki ye sab kisne kiya hai... 
Not even to give any verdict or judgement about u... ya confirmation of ur innocence...

All I know is that ... ki unko meri zarurat hai... mere yaha mojood hone ki... unke pas hone ki...
Tum pata lagao ki tumhari Ma ko kis cheez ki zarurat hai...
Tumhare aise rote hua sabke samne gid gidane ki...unko bahar nikalne ... ya jo bhi sach ho vo pata karke... unko bahar nikalne ki...

"Meri Mom mera intezaar kar rhi hai... n tumhari Ma..tumhara..."

With that he walked off.. 
Through the long dark corridoor...and she kept looking at his retreating figure...
She dint realise... how and when she stopped crying... Was she so much lost to understand what he said...

She felt something different... inside of her...a sense of positivity...and the bliss of being on the right side...
She knew that she was right...her family was right... but the sense of peace coming from it was missing in her heart...

His words were no magical spells but still were working like one of them...

She tried to think about her mother... her sister... before few minutes... all she could do was cry thinking about the situation... but now... she was not able to shed a tear... even  though she tried to cry... but could not...

She again looked up he was still walking
Now a few more metres away from her... and at the last door he turned right towards his mothers room...

She smiled a bit...walking out of the hospital back to Kumkum Bhagya Hall...
realising what she asked from God was a ray of hope...a ray of light...

But what God inturn sent her
is a star...
Correction 
Superstar...

Hello Guys... there are a few rounds being talked about how this track is going to be...
How Karan should or will help Preeta in all this mess...or will he help her...
(I too want him to help her)

Also I found that folks are being a bit sad at how Preeta was being treated and how she was shown as weak at the moment...
was so touched by Shraddhas performance could totally feel it...

I thought why not Karan help her in this way...yes he will surely stand by her... and will be protecting her... further
But first and foremost what he needs to make her realise is to stand up...
Thus this OS.

Enjoy๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by joe10 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manu.krissh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome๐Ÿ‘ I wish this to happen..wish karan to make preeta a strong women rather a dependent always
vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome...Perfect...loved it yaar...
SunshineMk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hoping this is where the actual story heads. 
KUDOS!
I wish you'd written some more,  really liked it. 
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is brilliant. And so sensible!

There is no need for Karan to think whether Preeta could or could not do such a thing. Sure, it could be said that Karan couldn't possibly think that Sarla would purposely hurt all these people. But why should he not?

But thats beside the point. You've raised all these valid arguments and beautifully spun it into this OS. Karan doesn't need to believe Preeta and her family is right or wrong. There is such simple justification. If you are right, crying will not help you but trying to prove it might. If you are wrong, you're getting your due. This is my favorite take of the issue.

And I love how you've put the point across about Rakhi becoming sick despite no fault of her own.

Once again, great OS you have here! ๐Ÿ‘

3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AMAZING OS
you have literally turned everyone's complaints into a great scene.  I would love for Karan to give this passive aggressive confidence to her

also did you write OSs on another forum by any chance?
joe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you all.
I am glad that you all liked it...

@3dancelover I did write one FF on Twinj : It was always you - Kunj and Twinkle 
Tashan-e-Ishq but could not finish it...(too busy๐Ÿ˜›)

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
beautifull amazing loved it
falala333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This OS is EVERYTHING I want from tonights episode. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

I loved every part of it โค๏ธ
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail