Finally Home (a PreeRan OS)

kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
A little back @mages (Leela) told about this dream of hers where she was PreeRan with twin babies and i couldn't get that thought out of my head. So i decided to write an OS on it. I hope you like it. 

Finally Home 

Karan Luthra, the famous cricketer was happy to be home. He was coming from almost a month long test series and was now ready to don the role of a loving husband and a doting father. He was excited to go home and meet his Kareli and his two little Karelas. Just then his phone's ringing broke his trance and he quickly picked up the call.

"You need to get here as soon as possible his brother Rishab said in a panicked voice. Karan silently laughed when he realised what ruckus his two little monsters might be creating at the moment.

"Don't laugh Karan. I swear these two got nothing from their mother. They are all you! Rishab whispered in an angry tone. But Karan knew that his brother loved both of them from the core of his heart. Rishab was a doting uncle and he was the part reason why those two were getting so much spoiled.

Karan realised that he was home and he hurriedly cut the call. Without giving a second glance he leaped out of the car and rushed towards his house with two bags in his hands. He found Naina, Rishab's wife waiting for him by the gate. She was a bubbly chirpy girl and best sister-in-law in the world, whom Karan adored the most. She complemented his brother in the best possible way. Currently she was wearing a birthday cap and was holding a party horn.

"Hey beautiful Karan stepped forward and hugged Naina. Naina laughed lightly and someone cleared their throat to grab their attention. They both turned to face Rishab who was also wearing a similar party cap.

"Stay away from my wife Rishab jokingly told Karan.

"Bro, she is my best friend Karan said while Naina laughed and nodded along. Rishab lovingly held Naina close and Karan could see the love and admiration in his brother's eyes for Naina, that he himself had for Preeta.

"Now hurry up! Rishab fake chided Karan and dragged him inside the house.

The house was filled with the laughter of all the kids who were invited to the birthday party. Most of the adults were engaged in their own conversations but Karan's eyes for were looking for one particular person. He looked to his left and his eyes finally landed on her. Seeing her involuntarily brought a smile to his face and his heart started thumping loudly just like it did all these years back. She still made his heart race like she did when he first started falling in love with her. Yes she still drove him crazy but he'd have no one else driving him crazy. And thus, even after seven years of marriage he was staring at his wife like a teenage boy stares at his crush.

Preeta felt eyes on her and she instantly knew that Karan was home. She turned around and her heart surged with joy. Everyone thought that being a famous cricketer's wife she was used to his schedule but she still missed him. Even after seven years of marriage and one year of dating, she was not used to his cricket tours and events. But watching him standing by the door made her want to rush into his arms. But before she could reach him, two little bundles of energy collided with Karan with an oof'. She realised that their son had head butted his father in a place where no man should be hit and Karan's face twisted with pain.

"No more siblings for you two Karan said in a dramatic voice and Preeta started laughing loudly.

"Why are you laughing? Our son just made me barren Karan as usual dramatised the whole scenario causing his two little munchkins to laugh.

Aditi and Shaurya, his two little Karelas were his life. They were the lifeline of Luthra household and Karan still remembered the day he found that his ms. mental was expecting a baby. He fainted and hit his head on the headrest of the bed. Next few months were a rollercoaster and weirdly enough, Preeta had a craving for Karela during her pregnancy. Dadi and Rodadi went crazy with joy when they found that Preeta was expecting twins. Karan dropped out of T20 league as he wanted to be their with Preeta during her last trimester and when the day finally arrived, he cried when he first held them in his arms. Both of them were a splitting image of their father. They had same dimpled smile that Preeta loved the most. Aditi was more like her father in nature while Shaurya was more composed like Preeta. Now at the age of five, Aditi and Shaurya were very intelligent and active. They started their school about two months back and Karan was very excited to listen to their stories from school.

"But papa, mummy said that we are already getting a new baby to play with his princess, Aditi replied with a cheeky smile. Karan immediately turned to look at his wife with wide eyes.

"It's not me. Rishabji and Naina bhabhi are going to become parents soon Preeta told him and the smile on Karan's face widened. Rishab and Naian got married about six years back and slowly made progress in their relationship. Karan was happy that his brother was going to get everything that he deserved. Karan knew the immense joy that fatherhood brought and he wanted his brother to have his share of happiness. He turned to congratulate his brother when something that his daughter said, stopped him in his tracks.

"I found my Karela today, papa little Aditi proudly exclaimed.

Preeta suppressed her smile as she watched a horrified look cross her husband's face. She could easily read thousand thoughts clouding his mind. He was definitely having a hard time getting used to the fact that his daughter was making friends with boys already. Aditi had him wrapped around his finger and Preeta felt pity for the little boy who was going to be the target of Karan's anger. But as they say, like father like daughter. And it seems like their daughter found her Karela quite early.

A little later, the family of four cut the cake, surrounded by their extended family. Karan silently thanked God for sending Preeta and his two little angels in his life. After a month of hectic practice sessions, matches, conferences, he was finally home. Oh and he was also contemplating about sending his daughter to an all girls schools.

My other PreeRan OS : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/143826331
Edited by kendra - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

falala333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He fainted & hit his head! 🤣

This was really sweet. I loved it 👏
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was too cute!
I had a smile the whole time reading
kendra thumbnail

Originally posted by: falala333

He fainted & hit his head! 🤣

This was really sweet. I loved it 👏

😆 Karan is little tedha. Thanks for reading.
kendra thumbnail

Originally posted by: 3dancelover

This was too cute!

I had a smile the whole time reading

Thanks 😊😊
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful story loved it 
Meera_1611 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣😆
Both got dimples
wow 
keep writing what a lovely story
can cvs steal this idea from you (not for now)😆
PreeRan 
kendra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaana_Sukor

🤣😆

Both got dimples
wow 
keep writing what a lovely story
can cvs steal this idea from you (not for now)😆
PreeRan 

😉 I hopes CVs steal this idea but not now 😆😆 Thanks.
kendra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karan.Preeta

beautiful story loved it 

Thanks 🤗
Angrita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was so cutee..
I just kept smiling n imagining karan..
😳