Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Yeh kya hai...🤣🤣 I am going to die laughing...total troll mode😆
onlyrani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Drum  Rolls we are out of Top 20 badhaiyan  to SP and Gul Mata 

Aur dikha  lo anda and train Yatra   and Shivaay  being a love guru trying to sell anda 

Too much is never good. It happened in DBO too. It's funny people blaming each other on twitter when HS and the other writers wrote this crap ðŸ˜†

What was shown last week anyway? Some fans blaming Shivika and Rikara for low TRPs.
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Holy moly trps has crashed...1.4 or 1.5 depending on the rounding. What was last week? I don't even remember 😆

Edit: 1.41 might be the magic number 😆 Edited by charismatic-gem - 6 years ago
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Omg that troll video is hilarious ðŸ¤£
Suman track and rail Yarra brought down the tros. Wah wah gulneet ki jai ho. Ligon ne channel change kar diya.
Audience is the online people I guess.

They might go rhe hotstar way as they did with this other show. Batamiz dil. 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Last week was Shivaay seeking anda and  on Monday and some nonsense about anda for rest of episode I have no memory of 

Tuesday anika came back and editing glitches

Wed ribbonn gift random duppatta romance/ english class/anda 

Thursday aniri  left for gaoon  ring selection  with train yatra
Friday mission rescue  suman with waiting room bakwaas and  random Guys As Anda Colleagues 

Anyway Good Luck  Dekh.Lein Some Dbo Wale Couples ka Kamaal  And Be Ready To Shut Down. They've Crashed Like Nothing Else No Wonder From.Weekend They All Went I'm into HyperActive Social Media Promotion  Caz They Get To See Trp  On Daily Basis  But Ab Phir Khamoshi  Cha Gayi After This Video And Lame Rumors And Speculation  Are Atnots Peak Now Caz Ab No Info Either  Caz Of Sensitive Info Leaking

I Am Watching Since Last Nov And I've Never Seen The Show Out Of Top 20 Or This Low Ever 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
And today episode seems to be for hormonal junta meh ... I am not here for dirty   as it is being called on Twitter 

Sadly even this.dirty won't save them. Next week  but ok bi an already in bad mood 
Edited by naadanmasakalli - 6 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Sudha's entry in LalMahal.. 😲
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tPcG--210o[/YOUTUBE]
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeh random ladki ka bahut suspense create kar rahein hain..leaving a bad taste in mouth.
The Haldi caps seem cringeworthy 
Edited by bworm - 6 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
LMFAOOO@ that troll video🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fary, tu kabhi soti bhi hai? Raat  ko 4 baje tak you're here, and subah subah you've seen the epi and given your vishesh tipanni also😆

Re: TRPs...lol bhai itna maatam kyun...yeh toh expected tha...life has come full circle for IB...they are back to where it all began before the ratings boost with the forced wedding...

Anyways, most of the SP shows seem to have seen a sharp fall. 

Ab next week toh who can say even though we got a few good epis this week but with zero promotion about shaadi or "raaz", lol pata nahin if lost viewers will come back. 

My funda is I'll watch jab tak kuch good ho...uske baad jab band honga hoga, ho jaayega. 

And this leap speculation...haha ab Shivika ka baby dikhaayenge bhi toh mujhe hassi aa jaayegi😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Just started watching the epi...LOL aaj toh kaafi kuch troll ho raha hai...shuru ke scene mein hi Anika is laughing at Billu ki nautanki waali tadi...this I feel is a reference to all of us who laugh at him😆

Uske baad random "moves" session from Billu pe mujhe kaafi hassi aayi...rushed romance chal raha tha jaise 1, 2, 3 checklist khatam karni ho...the way he tracked his fingers up her arm🤣...hand kiss, forehead kiss, actual kiss attempt😆...Anika hyperventilating again...LOL and song reboot of Chand Chhupa baadal mein...last year KC epi ki yaad aa gayi😆

Iske baad Anika called Billu a PHENKU ðŸ¤£ for maaroing tadi about how media waale are utaawle for SSO ki shaadi...LOL this I feel was a troll of the despo Twitter waasis celebrating Shivika ki shaadi jaise khud ki shaadi hai😆

Iske baad Billu was teasing her ki wished he could do a SWAYAMWAR jaise Mahabharat mein tha taaki ladkiyon ki line lag jaati to marry him cuz he's SSO🤣🤣 He was calling it SOMWAR instead of Swayamwar🤣...Anika got pissed and told him to go do whatever Somwaar Mangalwar he wants🤣