Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maithu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Seema...

Congrats fr d new story..well i admit dat being a pakistani n urdu being our national language,i heard dis word zarir fr d first time,thank u fr dat

Thanks a lot buddy!
Oh okay!
I thought it was a commun word there and I'm happy that you got to know it from here as I learnt it when searching a new title for the story! ;-)
Thank you once again dear!
maithu_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Seema...

About sneak peak ,its qt an intriguing one..lokking forward to d update

Thank you so much!
Hope the story too is as intriguing as this SP!
pirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Madhu is a nanny here?
Kya baat hai dear ek dam nya concept.. πŸ‘
maithu_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: pirl18

Madhu is a nanny here?
Kya baat hai dear ek dam nya concept.. πŸ‘

Thanks for reading and liking the SP dear!
Madhu=Nanny?
Well! You will find out who is who in the near future!
And let me know if it's new or not!
maithu_ thumbnail
Hello!

I thought to post a 2000+ words of 1st part next week but then I will be not uploading it for 2 weeks after that as I will be travelling to India for Diwali, so thought to modify my planning.
So posting 1st part of Zarir with 1000+ words now and for next week I will try to come up with another part before my departure for my long time wished vacations.
It's just a part with introduction of characters and their roles for now.
Happy reading!

Part 1

"How is she Doctor?" the man in his formals asks the man who just came out of the room.
"She is fine! Need rest and energy. And one more things, she didn't eat for one week or so, make sure after she wakes up she has something." the other man replied as he passed a prescribed paper to the former one "I have gave her vitamin and iron through injections for now. These are the medicines she need to take along with her food."
"Thank you doctor for making it possible at this time of the night."
"My duty Rishab!" and the doctor left from there after shaking hands.

"
Bithuuu!"
A man in his earlier 30s came running towards Rishab"Chief"
"Get these medicines and look after the girl." and after giving few more instructions, he went away from there.

As
Bithu entered the room to check on the pale girl, lying on the bed, in her not so good dress.
He checked her temperature before leaving from there to follow his chief's order.

Entering his room, Rishab got flashes of this uneventful day as he settled himself on his bed.

***** FLASHBACK *****

- This day is not at all mine! -

Giving full attention to the black dot far away from him on his way to an unknown destination, out of city, tension and depression ruling his driving hands, he made his car shriek as he abruptly stopped seeing a dishevelled girl coming out of the forest, running without the knowledge of her surroundings as the shock was visible on her frozen face seeing the car getting near.
As the car stopped just 2 inches away from her, she fainted effortlessly on the road.

- This is all I needed now! -

Thinking about his day and his fate, he got down from his seat, taking the water bottle he kept on the side, he neared the girl who seemed to be under difficult circumstances as her clothes were thorn here and there and her face covered in mud and blood.

He tried to wake her with and without water but nothing happened as per his wish.

- I hate this day! I failed in my career! I failed in my life! Adding to that, got to see this girl. -

Checking her pulse, he assured himself of her breathing life and lifted her in his arms as he pulled open his car door using his leg.
Settling her on the back seat safely, he went back to his place and started the car.

"
Bithuuu" he called as he entered his mansion which was not far from the spot he met her.
As he moved towards the stairs, he checked her pulse once again.

Seeing the person he called emerging from the kitchen, he continued his actions and talk.
Holding the girl in his hands, he makes his way towards a room while his servant stands rooted to ground seeing a girl in his brother/chief's hands.
"Bithu! Call our family doctor immediately!" and left from there leaving a confused
Bithu there.

15 mins later Doctor came to the room where the girl is kept accompanied by
Bithu and asked both the men to wait outside for the time he checks her.

*** NOW ***

- Life teaches us a big lesson when we lose something important to us.
Life has taught a big lesson to me.
I can be hard on the outside but the people who knows me, knew what happened.
I'm in the same state as the girl who is there.
She is hurt and I'm too.
She is breathing and living but unaware of her surroundings and I'm too in the same conditions.
Hope she gets well soon and reaches back her family who might be searching for her. -

Thinking for himself, he tried to sleep.

Hours started to pass and the night went darker and darker.
Bithu came back to the room to check on her to see her move in her sleep.
"Maaa" she repeated several times as she twisted and turned and suddenly got up and sat with shock written all over her face.

*** Where am I? Room? ***

She turned all around to check if she recognized the place and spotted a man and started to analyze how he is.

*** Who is he? And this place? Lastly I was running, then saw a car approach me and that's all I remember. Dress? ***

And she immediately checked her dress by removing the quilt over her to see that she is wearing a long skirt and loose tops.

*** Who changed this? What ***

"Chief bought you here in unconscious state!" he said seeing the turmoil going through her face and eyes.
"Chief?" she pronounced to herself.
"You need to take rest. He said he will meet you tomorrow so until then you can be here. I will go and bring you milk." as he was going to turn, she stopped him.
"This dress?"
"Wooo(That) our Madam's dress."
"Ohh!" she exclaimed as he exited the room.

*** So that madam must have changed my dress! But who is this chief? ***

As she tried to move, she felt all her tiredness to take a look at her, so she settled herself comfortably on the bed and closed her eyes as her past ran on her thoughts.

"Hellooo" it's been few seconds since
Bithu has returned back to this room with a glass of milk but it was of no use as he found her sleeping "I think she slept." saying this to himself, he went back to his room.

Sun rose with force and woke her up with the rays of hope in his power.

Taking care of not falling, she got down of the bed and approached the door to be welcomed by the same man she encountered yesterday.
"Please take this!" as he handed her a pair of new dress "All the needed items are in the bathroom on your left." showing the door on his right "When you are ready, please come down!" as he turned to leave, he remembered something and turned back towards her "If you need anything, press the red button on the intercom there!" pointing to the white box near the door.
She nodded and he left.

*** Isn't there anyone else than him?
May be in this house, only servants work! ***

Shrugging her shoulders, she went to start her day.

Getting downstairs, she sees the same servant put breakfast on the table and another person with his face hidden behind newspapers.
"Chief!"
Bithu mouthed to her as he pointed to the man seated there.

Nearing him, she cleared her throat to get his attention and it worked.
"Please sit!"
She smiled and reluctantly took a place.
He folded the newspapers "How are you feeling now?" and took the magazine from the table.
"Better!" she whispered.
"What's your name?"
"A...Annjali!"
"Hmmm" turning the page of the magazine he is reading "Where are you from? Where should I leave you?"
"I... An orphan!" and her hands started to tremble recalling those unlucky days.

*** Never dreamt of a day when I would stand like this and say those words. ***

Thanks a lot buddies for reading!
Sorry once again for making this part short!
How was it?
You might be having few questions, well I will try to get answers to those questions as soon as possible through upcoming parts.
If you are intrigued to know what is the story and who is this Anjali, well I think this part deserve your LIKE and COMMENT to make me know your thoughts.

Thank you buddies!

Next part: Part 2

- Maithili

Edited by maithu_ - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

5522 thumbnail
It's a good startπŸ˜ƒ

Madam's dress????is it madhu?
He lost his career and life but how ?what is his problem?
So that baby is Rk's and some Madam's baby.So where is his wife did she leave him or died or went somewhere?

Who the bloody hell is this anjali πŸ˜‘😑😑

I read the meaning of zarir but don't want that intelligent and easy to love girl to be anjali.or else I will strangle uπŸ˜†.always the sweetest word holds for madhu😊

Its my request Maithu pls don't make him have feelings for that anjali .If she is a orphan he can help her in different ways not loving caring and so on.I cant seem to read that part.

Ok see u on Oct 11/12
Thanks for pm

Sujitharajan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update dear.I think anjali is madhu.Who is the madam? in rk's house.Please update next part soon dear...so that i can clear my doubts...
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Loved it
Who is Anjali?
Where is Madhu?
Thanks for the PM
Hend_Refai thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good start
please update soon
Tinku16 thumbnail
Hello...thanks for the pm...the start has so many ??????????..waiting for the suspense to be releaved...Happy n safe journey...enjoy ur vacations...