Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maithu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Tinku16

Hello...thanks for the pm...the start has so many ??????????..waiting for the suspense to be releaved...Happy n safe journey...enjoy ur vacations...

Hey dear!
Thanks a lot for reading and liking this part!
I know that there are a lot of questions!
Upcoming parts will answer to them!

Thank you for the wishes :-)
maithu_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshajoshi17

superb update dear
where is madhu ??

Thanks a lot buddy!
Glad you liked it!
Madhu? I can't say it now dear! Sorry :-(
See you soon :-)
maithu_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: harini_

Awesome update,
what he meant by he failed in his career,
who is this Madam,
the girl he saved her name is Anjali,
is that Madam is Madhu or Madhu changed her name to Anjali,
waiting for the story to unfold,
continue soon,
thanks for the pm

Hey dear!

Thank you so much for liking this story.
Well the replies will be in the next few parts and then happy story!
Me too waiting to write the story fully and sooner but time is not helping!
Thank you once again dear!
maithu_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalmirage

Congrats for the new story dearπŸ‘πŸ‘

And as usual it's a great update
Do you Know how much I like your way of telling the story..it's really really really awesome.❀️⭐️⭐️

So rk is having some hard time in his life ,he is frustrated with his life

Bittuji is taking care if that girl...

But Anjali?😲
πŸ˜ƒI thought she is Madhu,...just a wild guess ...is Madhu changed her name for hiding herself?πŸ˜ƒ
Anyways it's just first part...I know there is a long way to go.
And who is that madam?😲
She is Dreaming about her mother, anything bad happened?she covered with blood and mud,torned clothes,starved for one week
Really terrible for any person to face such a situation.someone captivated her?🀒

Eagerly waiting for next update
Thanks for pm and the story

Enjoy your Vacation
Happy journey😊😊

Thanks a lot for the wishes buddy!
I'm on cloud nine reading your lovely words which are so encouraging!
Thank you so so much!

We will soon play the guess game with the next part buddy ;-)
Yup yaar!
A long way to go and I hope it goes all safe and well!

And agree that this girl has went through a lot, let's see where it goes next for her future! :-)

Thanks a lot once again!
See you soon with the next part as I started to write it!
maithu_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Evil_Angel--

awesome update Maithu..
superb start of the start..
as u does.. catchy !
with lots of questions to be answered !

u have just left us kept hanging in between..
with this anjali thing..
confused.. !!

really.. the man Rk.. his talks.. life.. career..

it seems that something drastic happened..

this girl anjali..
two possibilities i can get..
1 she is madhu.. name changed
2 she is a link between rk madhu..

well.. lets see.. what u holds in for us..

thanks for pm..
cont. soon !

Thank you dear!
Well I can't beat you in this! Catchy start ;-)

Well I may even receive your precious gifts of eggs and tomatoes when you will see the unfolded story! Hehe

Good guesses dear!
Let's see what we have in store all together!

Glad you liked this part, hope it continues!
Thank you once again!
:-)
maithu_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Insaneniyu

Interesting start 

I think anjali is madhu 
But who is madam n why is rk saying he lost everything 

Thank you :-)
Sorry to say it dear but the answers for your questions are in the upcoming parts only :-)
maithu_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu007

Nice start maithu.. 

Who's this anjali..?? 
Rk helped her.. 
& bittu said about some madam.Is that madhu..?? 
Update soon.. 
Waiting for the next update.. 
Update soon.. 
Thanks for the pm.. 

Thanks a lot Aishu!
Everyone is curious about Anjali I see!
Hope she makes a good impression ;-)
Will updae on time dear!
Thank you :-)
Mikolingam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mistery surrounding RK. Where is Madhu. Why and who is this girl coming in their life.  Good one 
maithu_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mikolingam

Mistery surrounding RK. Where is Madhu. Why and who is this girl coming in their life.  Good one 

Thanks a lot dear!
Hope the unfolding story will be interesting to you!
You will know it in the upcoming parts!
Thank you once again! :-)
maithu_ thumbnail
Hello!

As said in the previous part, I'm here with the rest of the 1st part I have planned in the name of 2nd part!
I can see that there are a lot of questions raising with the first part.
I will try my best to solve the mysteries one by one with the upcoming parts.
No no it will not be like CAY where you got to know everything in 14th part. :-)

Enough of my blah blah as I have a lot to say in the end!

Link to the previous part:
Part 1

Happy reading!

Part 2

"Orphannn" he spelled her last word with emotions crossing his eyes which he immediately hid.

- Does life only has bad news in stock? -

"Can I know why you were running out of the forest? In that state?"
Joing both her hands, massaging them "I.. I was Kidn..apped."
"Do you know the people who kidnapped you?" he questioned as he left the magazine on the table.
"HmmmHmmm" she shook her head negatively as she shivered with the single thought of her unfaithful days and nights.

*** I thought life to be laid on golden plates until I got hit by the hurricane which took away everything I had along with the precious people of my life. ***

- If she knew her kidnappers real identity, I could have helped her.
She seems to be uneducated and poor but strong in some way! -

"People who might know you might be looking for you. So where should I" he stopped as he saw a mocking ghost smile cross her lips.
"No one is there to search for me." as sadness lingered her voice with still mocking smile against the life.

- Is she sailing in the same boat as me? -

"So what do you think of doing after having breakfast?" he asked as he saw Bithu approaching in his peripheral vision.
"Nowhere to go. Need to start fresh!" as her eyes started to moist.
"Chief!" the voice came interrupting the emotional sequence which was going to unfold.

- Luckily he came else I don't really know how to handle emotional situation! Thank you Bithu!

Nodding his head, Rishab got up and following his actions, she too got up and followed him as he showed his hand to take a seat.

The breakfast was rapid and calm but once it's finished, they were the both, left alone around the dining table.

"Anjali!"
"Yes!" she lifted her head.
"Any plan for that new start?"
Fidgeting with the dress "I know that it's asking a lot when you have helped me. First of all thank you so much for the care and shelter." he acknowledged her thank you with a nod "Those kidnapper might be searching for me! Annd as I said, I don't have anyone." seeing his eyes "Can I get a work here please? Whatever the work is, I will do! Please." with sincerity showing in her eyes and voice.

"Work?" he sat without his hands on the table.
"Whatever work you give, I'm ready to do it! Please sir! I'm ready to die than being in those kidnappers' hands but life is not a game to play die or live game. I want to live until the day I breathe and I think work is the only way I can live as I don't have anything else to hold on."
"I don't know you to give you place and work? How to trust you?" watching her eyes from near.
"You trusted me to bring me here and treat me. I'm trusting you as I'm here, in front of you and talking. Trust is what makes people to grow and be themselves. That's all I can say. If you don't trust my words now, I will take your leave sir!"

- Maa always said trust is the essence of human beings but the trust I had on my people gave me only lose. Should I trust her or not? -

*** Trust! That word must be mocking at me for trusting everyone around me. That word which brought me here now! That word which might also give a new beginning to me! Trust! A simple word with strong impact. ***

"Bithu will show you a place to stay. You will work under him for now. If I get any negative vibes, sorry to say this, but you will be going away from here for forever."
A small happy smile crossed her lips for getting a shelter and work "Thank you so much sir!"

*** He is really a good person! Everyone doesn't have this helping nature. Maa and Dad, bless him from wherever you are for helping me in this situation. ***

"Chief!" he said as he got up getting back his all formal look.
"Hmmm Chi..ef" she said as she pushed the chair under the table.

"Bithu!" he called as he marched towards the couch to take his briefcase and coat, leaving her to stand there like a statue.
As his servant came running to his Chief, he told all the things which should be taken care off in this mansion before he got into his car.

With all the information he got, he made Anjali settle in a small separate room in the mansion and in the works he shared with her.

Like this one week has passed and nothing big changed.

Rishab has his routine of work from 8:30 to 9.
Bithu, the only person with whom Rishab converses, do all the main chores with now the helping hands of Anjali.
And Anjali got cured well with the healthy foods and medicines she takes regularly.

"Bithu Bhaiya, here is the groceries you asked for." she said as she passed the bag to him.
"I really don't get how come you don't even know to make hot water correctly. What will you do when you get married?" he said shaking his head.
"Let's see when it happens. And in case it happens, you are here to teach me nah(right)!" she smiled.

*** This one week has been better than being in that hell of a life. Bhaiya and Chief are the only people here and I feel safe to be here than in any other place.
Didn't interact a lot with Chief but from what it seems, he is a lonely man who is putting all his time in his work.
A good man with good heart, he is.
This mansion with just 2 people, it's just strange and ***

"Where are you lost Anjali?" Bithu
"Huh?" coming out of her thoughts.
"Thinking about your marriage?" he asked raising his brow as he prepared the dinner.
"HmmmHmmm" she shook her head with a smile as she took the bowls for the dining table.
Putting them in their place, she came back to kitchen to see that Bithu  was in the storeroom attached to the kitchen, so went to take plates but stopped in her actions hearing someone. A baby!

*** Baby! Here! But there was no one here before. ***

Coming to the conclusion.
Hearing the cry of the baby, she ran out of the kitchen and made her way towards the room.
With each approaching step, the cry got louder and louder.
Opening the door, she stepped in to see a new lady in her late twenties, with a cute baby on her lap with a baby bottle in her right hand.

The lady there lifted her head and smiled seeing Anjali.
"You must be Anjali?" she asked her.
Anjali nodded her head and entered the room.
"I'm Deepali! Taking care of this Ayan sab(sir) since few months." she said smiling as a lot of questions raised in her head.

Thank you so so much for reading buddies!
How was it?
Sorry for not revealing anything except few new characters who will travel with us for few more days.
Hope you all liked it!
If you feel it to be interesting, let me know it through COMMENTS and LIKES! And even if you don't like it!😊
Will be back with new parts when I will return from my trip to India!
So see you all then!

Take care!
Bye buddies!

Question Poll

- Maithili

Edited by maithu_ - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS