Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Angry_Birdie

It is so much fun when you don't quote the lerson and they go beserk 🤣

They go beserk and keeps quoting you just to get ignored again.🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

One also needs to learn the meaning of Butthurt🤣🤣🤣

U know what u r right! U r not butt hurt! U r just delusional! U truly think harshad is top shit! And he has given 4-5 hit shows! God bless u!Edited by Niks77 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

They go beserk and keeps quoting you just to get ignored again.🤣🤣🤣

Learn the definition of ignoring! Bashing someone with ur friend is not ignoring!
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
@Niki, I saw the article before I posted in the other thread, & was gona post it anyway regardless of that thread!! It is not my problem if it has riled you up. I found the article hilarious & interesting so thought to share as both actors are part of BW. There are no rules saying posting articles is banned!! You have a problem with every KSG topic here. If you have a problem then kindly ignore the thread, you cannot stop people from posting articles on here!!
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Skybully, i have screen shots of the thread posted before this one and it is only her who started with name calling members and then deteriorated it further.
I was very neutral till last week but, not anymore.
I would suggest you to please, read the last thread about dark tv shows. You would see who diverted the topic. Moreover, if she starts to name call members, others are also human to react.

Originally posted by: -Sujal-

@Niki, I saw the article before I posted in the other thread, & was gona post it anyway regardless of that thread!! It is not my problem if it has riled you up. I found the article hilarious & interesting so thought to share as both actors are part of BW. There are no rules saying posting articles is banned!! You have a problem with every KSG topic here. If you have a problem then kindly ignore the thread, you cannot stop people from posting articles on here!!

It did not rile me up ur friends' comment about me applying burnol did though! And ur comment on the previous thread about me using the sympathy card also did! Now forgive me if I have issues with people saying crap to me for no reason! Both of u started it! Not me!Edited by Niks77 - 6 years ago

Skybully, i have screen shots of the thread posted before this one and it is only her who started with name calling members and then deteriorated it further.
I was very neutral till last week but, not anymore.
I would suggest you to please, read the last thread about dark tv shows. You would see who diverted the topic. Moreover, if she starts to name call members, others are also human to react.

No name calling started by sujal who said that I am playing the victim card and mocked me for being bullied by a MID! So screenshot all u want hypocrite!Edited by Niks77 - 6 years ago
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail

Sujal, the forum needs burnol :P

The 'forum' word used here means one specific person. Hmmm. So, what are the rest of the members called?

The 'forum' word used here means one specific person. Hmmm. So, what are the rest of the members called?

chalo let's just say that u meant the forum! Still doesn't change the fact that u and ur friend stared insulting me in the previous thread! So quit lying hypocrite!Edited by Niks77 - 6 years ago
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
This was the comment posted even before Sujal commented..

" />