PreeRan OS-Mera Karan

Affinity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Pata nahi mujhe kya hogya tha. Iss maan buddhi ke saath rehn se meh bhi usske taran ban gayi hoon. Ab Mr Karan Loser Luthra paka mera mazak banega. Hai bhagwan, kiss musibat mein phasegi.

Preeta chided herself for her actions. What had she done? She had given Karan the key to tease her...possibly for the rest of her life. On the way to work, she and Srishti had bumped into Karan, who insisted that he'd drop them off. Which, in itself, really confused Preeta since Karan was actually behaving nice towards her. Yeh itni tameez se baat kaisa kar rahe hai aaj. Paka phir se sir me chhot kahli.

*Flashback*

Preeta had looked at Karan with doubt, not trusting his motives. As she was about to sit in the passenger side seat, one of Karan's fangirls stopped her, and began pleading for Karan a long drive. The fangirls, clearly young and crazy, began to nudge, pull, poke, prod and maybe even fondle him, irking Preeta. Yeh ladkiyan isspe itna kyun marti hain? Thodi self respect bhi baat hoti hain, how can they just manhandle him like that? Superstar cricketer hua toh kya, personal space bhi toh ek cheez hoti hai. Aur yeh Karan. Maire waqt toh hamesha mujhse badtameezi ke saath rok deta hai, jab mujhko ispe koi interest bhi nahi hai, aur yahan...Preeta thought to herself, slightly annoyed, not knowing if she was more annoyed at Karan or the girls. Looking back at the situation at hand, Preeta witnessed one of the girls kiss Karan on the cheeks. The girls. She was definitely more pissed at the girls.

Preeta signaled Srishti to start walking again their way to work, Preeta didn't want this situation to get them late.Hain bachu, apne apko yahi bahaana bata.What? Preeta, tu bilkul pagal hogi hai. Mann pe hi apne apse lad rahi hain. Aur kya anap sanap soch rahi hai. As she took her first step to regain to her path to work, she heard Karan's voice.

"Preeta!! He almost yelled, not saying anything more, but his facial expression clearly pleading her to help him get out of this situation. She sighed exasperatedly, thinking of how to save Karan. She did the first thing that came in her mind, grabbing Karan out of the hold of the girls, and pulling him behind her.

"Bas bohut hogya. Khabar dar jo kisi neh mera...mera Karan ko haath lagane bhi toh kohsish kari toh. Mera pati sirf mera hai! Phir se haath lagaya toh mooh noch loongi , khoon pi jaungi mein! Preeta shouted at the girls, a bit dramatically, but enough to scare them off.

The girls observed at Karan, to verify her story, but seeing him stare smilingly at her, and then back at Preeta's ferocious look, they walked away. Preeta looked happy with herself. But when she turns around, she saw Karan grinning at her. Her previous words dawned at her.

"Mehna meri help karne liya poocha tha. Tum toh meri biwi ban gayi. Mujhe pata tha Miss Psycho, tum meri sabse badi fan hon. I knew you were in love with me! Karan laughed.

Preeta turned her gaze to Srishti, who too was in awe of Preeta's antics.

Yeh maine kya kiya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just  a short OS based on the precap.😊

Edited by Affinity - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manu.krissh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Haha very nice... Definitely while watching today episode, we will remember your analysis 😛😛
__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Tia..
Awesome as usual.
The girls.. Of course she was irritated with the fangirls...😆
Thanks for writing this.. I m dying to watch the episode..

SunshineMk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good one! 
You should continue It! 
falala333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love your version of this.. A mixture of the exact emotions & reactions I'd expect from the situation

Let's hope the actual scene is just as good
Neha_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
cute one dear...
do write more
Srimukhi thumbnail
Awesome...I think you can continue this after today episode... Preeta gave one more chance to karan
"Mera karan" , "meri karan " I love you too karan" awww I can't wait for this Jodi to happen ðŸ˜›