peeran os realization

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guyz I am new here may be you don't know me or may be some of people read my os on sukor so I love peeran and last night episode motivated me to write something on this cute jodi so I am writing don't know you all love it or hate it but plzzz don't throw tomatos on me so here it goes

Karan saw preeta with his brother rishab preeta is wiping juice from rishab shirt both are talking and laughing but karan feel sudden awkward and jealous he remember the last when he asked preeta to clean his jacket because preeta threw juice on him he did not like the fact that preeta always taunts him and whenever she talks with rishab she smiles and blush sometimes its really hard for him to digest other side preeta does not know about kaan standing and watching them together karan waits for rishab to go so that he can talk to preeta when finally rishab go he just go and drag preeta in corner preeta feels Scarry that who is that person ?

Preeta : who are you ?leave my hand I will shout

Karanput his hand on preeta's mouth both share eye lock preeta realizes its karan

Preeta: kaan what are you doing ? Leave my hand I have to go I have many work I have to srishti plzzz

Karan: first tell me what are you doing with my brother ?I have seen you with Bhai tell me

Preeta: shut up who are you to question me about rishab ji ? I am not you're sister or girl friend why it is bothering you so much ?

Karan: you have to tell me why you are blushing and smiling with Bhai other wise I will not leave you

Preeta: I was just wiping juice from rishab ji shirt what you have problem ? Are you feeling jealous ? Because you think that all girls are behind you but it's you're wrong thinking because girls likes gentleman person like rishab ji you know what now you should realize that you are nothing rishab ji is the whom girls are like sherlin and me really like am I right ?

Karan: why would I feel jealous ? You are nothing to me I am a star karan lauthra girls love to date me I have huge females fan following it's just that you are mad that's why you did not like me you don't have brain preeta I was just asking about this because rishab is my brother and you are getting to much close to my brother you know na he is engaged to sherlin

Preeta: I know he is engaged but you know what those girls who love you like Sofia don't have brain but intelligent girls choose rishab over you

Preeta starts to walk she slips karan catches her both share deep eye lock preeta leaves him and goes and karans recalls their flashback meetings he goes to his room and thinks why he pit his life in danger for preeta to save her goons if anything happened to him he thinks why is he feeling jealous to see preeta with his brother he starts to dreams about preeta other side preeta is also thinking about karan she thinks may be kaan is rude arrogant but he saves him from goons he is not bad from heart some times she gets really harsh with karan that's why karan calls her mad she also recalls their flashback meetings and dreams about karan sajda plays in background they both started to realize that they are thinking about each other and dreams about each other both are feeling awkward and shocked but karan made his mind to meet preeta soon and find what kind of feeling he has for preeta

This is it I know I have done lots of mistake during writing this so forgive me and also it has two parts more I will update it if you guys want that plzzz do comments an feel free to tell me what you think about it ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manu.krissh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice yaar...So you have taken the key point from yesterday epi and continuing preeran story further...
Waiting how karan and preeta realize...
Angrita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice nice..
Continue please..

Meera_1611 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
read os on sukor
now I will read for PreeRan ❤️
bb14 thumbnail