Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Username. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

MAIN AAGYIIIIII! 🤗 KASAIN HO, MJ?

Man.! Have I missed your icons or what! They are as gorgeous as always and the coloring...❤️__❤️How are you still so amazing? That's why you are the guru and I am the chela  It won't let me copy paste the icons lekin know that I love each and every single one of them.

I love the green hint in this signature! <3 

And have I told you that your text/ quote/ lyric is still to die for. As always, you have the most perfect wording ever <3 I missed this ❤️

Love you, MJ! <3 

Edited by .Username. - 4 years ago
.Username. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Exactly! Yes, fb. I don't visit much there. That's great, awesome they were. Am doing okay and you?

Yes, IF got huge reboot, but posting creations is time consuming. Are you watching any shows or making creations?

Hoping you can come around here.

They really were awesome! All the spamming we did on MJ's threads 🤣. We are back to it right now 😂. IF is so different. It took me a couple minutes to figure out everything. I haven't PSed in ages but maybe I'll get back to it. I haven't seen anything good in such a logn time. Are you watching anything?

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yes, Dangzy ke creations are super awesome, but ab wo tarsati hai isliye, she knows she rocks🤣🤣

On a side note am so happy cos you have quoted my fav couple sig, unpe toh I can write essays but won't bore you. That sig is fab though... 

.Username. thumbnail

Yes, Dangzy ke creations are super awesome, but ab wo tarsati hai isliye, she knows she rocks🤣🤣

On a side note am so happy cos you have quoted my fav couple sig, unpe toh I can write essays but won't bore you. That sig is fab though... 

She has always been super awesome, but's not give her a big head! Her work is so ganda 😉🤣

I honestly haven't seen much of my show. My parents used to watch it when it first started but it never seemed to catch my interest. Is it good?

That sig really is FAB! <3

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Username.

They really were awesome! All the spamming we did on MJ's threads 🤣. We are back to it right now 😂. IF is so different. It took me a couple minutes to figure out everything. I haven't PSed in ages but maybe I'll get back to it. I haven't seen anything good in such a logn time. Are you watching anything?

Haan, I know. It was our adda!!🤣

Yes. 

True, it's and it's haunted too, this forum and creations as most ppl left and aaj kal ppl are more on insta/twitter. 

I recently opened insta cos am figuring out VMs.

Currently am not watching anything, I won't even suggest cos of inconsistency and all shows seem nonsense, after a point.

I did love Nazar and it was fantastic, it ended last week. But it's genre was supernatural and thriller. Don't think you like the genre..at a later point they did mess but not extreme type and it had some fab sequences. 

.Username. thumbnail

Haan, I know. It was our adda!!🤣

Yes. 

True, it's and it's haunted too, this forum and creations as most ppl left and aaj kal ppl are more on insta/twitter. 

I recently opened insta cos am figuring out VMs.

Currently am not watching anything, I won't even suggest cos of inconsistency and all shows seem nonsense, after a point.

I did love Nazar and it was fantastic, it ended last week. But it's genre was supernatural and thriller. Don't think you like the genre..at a later point they did mess but not extreme type and it had some fab sequences. 

Definitely our adda! 🤣Are we gonna get in trouble again?

Yeah! I noticed that so many people aren't active anymore or not around. This forum used to be so active but not anymore. I do like Insta, not on twitter though. A lot of them are probably on Tumblr too.

Haha Agreed! Nothing good is on. My mom is watching Barrister Babu and seems okay so far. The little girl is adorable <3

I do like Supernatural but I have realized that I just like the show Supernatural and others...not as much. Most times, that genre isn't done right or the graphics are lacking.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Definitely our adda! 🤣Are we gonna get in trouble again?

Yeah! I noticed that so many people aren't active anymore or not around. This forum used to be so active but not anymore. I do like Insta, not on twitter though. A lot of them are probably on Tumblr too.

Haha Agreed! Nothing good is on. My mom is watching Barrister Babu and seems okay so far. The little girl is adorable <3

I do like Supernatural but I have realized that I just like the show Supernatural and others...not as much. Most times, that genre isn't done right or the graphics are lacking.

No cos Dangzy only hasn't come here in months, so she will be shocked and then thank us. Besides she won't scold you 

True. Are you active on insta?

Okay, cool.

Exactly, hence I didn't suggest you. Though they executed really well..vfx team is fab but you won't enjoy..cos SpN 

.Username. thumbnail

No cos Dangzy only hasn't come here in months, so she will be shocked and then thank us. Besides she won't scold you 

True. Are you active on insta?

Okay, cool.

Exactly, hence I didn't suggest you. Though they executed really well..vfx team is fab but you won't enjoy..cos SpN 

She will love the surprise we are leaving for her 🤣

I am always roaming around Insta but never post anything. You?

Madhura.. thumbnail

She will love the surprise we are leaving for her 🤣

I am always roaming around Insta but never post anything. You?

Indeed dear.🤣

Oh cool. Yes, I posted a few creations and my VMs.. plus Collabs I participated are there

.Username. thumbnail

Indeed dear.🤣

Oh cool. Yes, I posted a few creations and my VMs.. plus Collabs I participated are there

I hope she logs on soon! It will probably be tomorrow because it's late at night in Ontario. 

PM me your ID. I'll follow you 😃