DangelzDesigns16|Clsd - NEW! PreRish/SidIsha/Piansh/KZK2 pg.28

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

^^Tenu kala chashma jachda ae, jachda ae gore mukde te... 😎 πŸ˜† So as always, I love having themed banners as everyone knows by now. πŸ˜† This time I decided to focus on some super HOT men in their "Kala Chashma" look! 😎 Also, since Summer is nearing the end, I thought let's dedicate a banner to the super hot season, by featuring some extremely HOT men. :P Yes, you can call me crazy and wacked...but that's how I roll! 😎 Anyway, so basically I've featured my current fav men of Indian Tellyworld who rule my heart at the moment. 😳 In case you don't know, the banner showcases Nakuul Mehta, Barun Sobti, Shaheer Sheikh and Rajveer Singh. πŸ˜ƒ Barun ofcourse, is an exception here as he's been ruling my heart since AGES...and has definitely been an ultimate favourite for awhile now. πŸ˜† 

Welcome everyone to my 16th gallery/shop! So it seems I have hit the 'sweet 16' number of my shop! πŸ˜† I honestly never imagined I would make it this far, and celebrate a sweet 16th of my shop LOL! πŸ˜†

Anyway, for those of you who do not know me already...I am Dangelz and I've been a creations maker here for quite awhile now. πŸ˜† Its a very overwhelming feeling to know that I have reached my 16th gallery as I would never have imagined that I'd be PS-ing till now. But here I am, and I still continue to make creations...all due to my love and an almost addiction for PS! πŸ˜³ I'd also like to give huge credit to all my friends and commenters who have supported me throughout the years, and brought me till here :) 

I have learnt alot over the past few years, and I still continue to learn, experiment and pick up new things even now :) In a place where copying and over inspiration is common nowadays...I've tried my best to keep my work and styling different from others =) Please feel free to visit, drop by and leave comments/critics on my work :) 

I'd like to take the time to list some of my favourites because most of my work will be seen on these people. πŸ˜³ These are just my favourites from Indian Telly. I don't want to put people to sleep by listing my Bolly and Holly favs as well. πŸ˜† I realize that this list keeps getting longer with every shop, but this is basically an overview of pairs that I've really liked over the years. 

Karan&Shilpa, Shilpa Anand, Rahul&Muskaan, Abhi&NikkiSamrat&Gunjan
 Sanaya Irani, Mayank&Nupur, Maan&Geet, Drashti Dhami, Abhay&Piya, Barun Sobti, Anant&Navya, Arnav&Khushi,Sanaya&Barun,Vivian Dsena, RK&Madhu, Paro&RudraAshish Sharma, Shaheer Sheikh, Pooja SharmaRaman&IshitaSamaira&Arjun,Aham Sharma, Kashmira Irani, Arjun&Radhika, Arjun Bijlani, Dev&Sonakshi

Current Favourite: Shivaay&Anika/Nakuul&Surbhi + Amla&Abeer/Pankhuri&Rajveer

I am inspired by pretty much all of the amazing and fellow sig makers in the Avi/Sig forum. But these are a few inspirations whom I admire most :) 

Kaira/Sadz (sadz11) / Jenny (jenny1000) / Amna (amnamalik) / Roz (PyaarSe) / Ash (Aichuu) / Ashu (notfadedaway) / Aish (aishhh.) / Tina22 (Tina) / Fary (nadaanmasakali) /Vrins (aftermath.) / Husna (.annihalation.)

And probably a few more I can't recall at this moment... πŸ˜†

. . S p e c i a l  M e n t i o n s / T h a n k  Y o u s  //

I want to thank my commenters from the bottom of my heart who have encouraged me by loving, and commenting on my creations. It is because of you people, that I have come a long way and have been able to reach my 16th shop =)

.. M A D H U R A ..

I have known Madz the longest, and I am so glad to have her as a special friend here on IF. We have been such solid friends for the past few years, and I have stayed in touch with her for so long now! :) We share a great bonding because of our similar natures, and we can also have great convos due to our common or even different interests in and outside of Indian Telly world :) 

. . K R I S H N A . .

Krishna, is one CRAZY gal after you get to know her...but she is the BEST chela a teacher can ever have! πŸ˜† No but jokes apart, she is an awesome friend <3 I love how we have so many common interests and traits as individuals...and with her around, I feel like I have a twin on IF! πŸ˜† She is not active on IF anymore, but when she graces IF with her presence...its always a pleasure! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

. . U R S H I E . .

Urshie, I have gotten closer to since last year I believe and she is such a wonderful friend to have and talk to <3 We connect so well on many different levels, and love interacting with one another. I can be totally myself around her, and vice versa :)

. . J A V E R I A . .

I have known this girl probably one of the longest on IF, and we go back all the way till DMG days! I know I am making us sound like old grannies or something! πŸ€£ But its always nice to have a friend you have known for SO long! We're fond of each other, and we have very similar tastes when it comes to HOT men and HOT couples! πŸ˜† She has been with me since my early shops and early days of sigmaking, and has always given me great support for my work!

. . S A U M Y A . .

This girl is just amazing! We click well together and its a pleasure to interact and talk with her whenever we get the chance :) I think its our common love for SaRun/IPK/ArHi that brought us together :)  I absolutely love reading her comments, but these days she's busy and hence I miss her presence in my shop! 

. . A I C H U . . 

This is another girl I have known since DMG and KaSh days I believe! She's a great and fun-loving girl to interact with and an amazing creations maker as well :) Adore her work, and work as mentioned has always been one of my inspirations :) 

. . J E N N Y /  A L I Y A . . 

Jenny and Aliya are my KaSh girls, which means we go a long long way back! Not only KaSh, but SaRun is also a common love of ours <3 I have always adored Jenny's work since the time I first came on to IF, and her work has always been a great inspiration! Beside being a great sigmaker, she is a lovely friend! She's not really active anymore here, but we've always had a good time interacting. Aliya has been one of my oldest commenters, and I absolutely love reading her comments! I think our fondness for KaSh helped us connect with each other, and then later SaRun too :) 

. . A I S H H / A S H U . . 

They were my ORIGINAL spammer chicks! πŸ˜† Our trio bonding was one of the craziest ones I've had on IF, and I really miss both these girls alot! They aren't active on IF, but we've had very memorable times here on the avi/sig forum! :) 

. . S W E T H A . .

She is my new found friend on IF, and its lovely to interact with her whenever I get the chance! I call her my 'harmless stalker' and my personal 'Google' cause she LOVES stalking my work here and if you need to know anything about Indian Telly...all you have to do is go ask Swetz! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† 

. . F A R Z U / P H A T T Y . .

My KaJen girlies <3 These two lovely ladies are not active anymore on IF...but we've had some great times interacting here! Farzu is one of my Canadian sweethearts here, and whenever we interacted...we always had a lovely time! Phatty and I've had fun and entertaining convos as well. Even though we've all had different interests in pairs, we've always gelled well together :) 

. . N I S H . . 

I love this girl, and miss her and her loving comments SO much <3 We connect so well, and she is a gem of a person to talk to whenever she is around :) Unfortunately she is not around much anymore, but I still try my best to stay in touch with her whenever possible. We have many common favourites in pairs and actors, and its a pleasure to interact with her! 

. .  A M I /  S U R B H I . . 

These two amazing ladies have been 2 of my first and oldest friends on IF and on Sig and Avi forum! πŸ˜³ Although they are inactive here now, I cannot forget the amount of support they had given me during my early days of sigmaking! We also had very similar interests in pairs, which made it more enjoyable to discuss our likes and connect with each other :) 

. . W h a t  I  C a n  M a k e / / 

non-animated signatures

non-animated icons

video avis/gifs

•  Please feel free to use my creations, but do NOT claim my work as your own!

•  Please DO NOT cut, paste or copy my work. I will definitely hunt you down if you do. If you are inspired by my work, please do credit me =)

• Please DO NOT post my work on social networking sites without my credit or permission

•  My copyright sign is d a n g e l z'17 and DD for vid avis

•  Requests will only be taken when my shop title says 'OPEN'
  •  
  • Please do not PM me for requests (unless it is a birthday or thread request), all requests will be taken from here only when I OPEN my shop
  •  
  • I do not have a PM list for my updates, because its extra work for me and I'm too lazy to PM people. πŸ˜† If you want to visit, then please visit on your own time =)

. . R u l e s  F o r  R e q u e s t i n g //

•  I prefer to take requests that involve Indian TV Soaps
  •  [Fictional Telly Shows are most preferred. I have certain excpetions about mythos/historicals/reality shows, so please ask before] - -
  •   
  •  I can also take Bollywood requests as well.

•  I do not take Hollywood requests.
  •  
  •  If you request, please do use it for more than one day! I work hard on making them, so it disappoints me when people don't use their requests.  
  •  
  •  I will only take requests from regulars, or from friends. I find it highly unfair for my other regular commenters if random people I've never met or barely know, come to request.

Resource Credits For Brushes and Textures

- Deviantart Users from Deviantart.com

- Swimchick.net

** All the tags that I have used in this post have been made by my darling of a friend Krishna! πŸ˜ƒ So all due credit goes to her for these beautiful tags she has made for me <3 THANK YOU! ** 
Edited by Dangelz - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dangelz thumbnail

AmBeer/Shivika/AdNi/IPK 3 -  pg.6
Exclusive AmBeer/KQHAK -  pg.10
Haasil/AmBeer/Mahakaali -  pg.12

Edited by Dangelz - 6 years ago
Dangelz thumbnail

. . V I D E O  A V I S  S A M P L E S  / /

100x100 gifs

250 x 130 gifs

Dangelz thumbnail

. . I C O N S  S A M P L E S  / /

Dangelz thumbnail
ANDD...you can post now! πŸ˜†
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
CONGRATS on your 16th Gallery Dangelz!!πŸ€— hope you open manny mmanyyy more!!! πŸ€—β€οΈlong time been quite inactive , but around here and there, hope your good?πŸ˜ƒ take care x
Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Dangelz 16 yiyeee i am so happy .. you are one of those passionate editors from old days .. i love your style and colouring its simply amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘your simplicity makes everything looks so effortless
icons tho Perfection hey crop is amazing .. superb
avis are spot on ..
May you open more and more
i will be regular hopefully <3 u r amazing girl
Edited by Arteclectic - 6 years ago
.Username. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations MJ for your sweet 16th. πŸ€— 
First of all, the Kala Chasma banner stole my heart. The guys in there, especially Barun and Nakul, look gorgeous

Originally posted by: Dangelz

. . K R I S H N A . .

Krishna, is one CRAZY gal after you get to know her...but she is the BEST chela a teacher can ever have! πŸ˜† No but jokes apart, she is an awesome friend <3 I love how we have so many common interests and traits as individuals...and with her around, I feel like I have a twin on IF! πŸ˜† She is not active on IF anymore, but when she graces IF with her presence...its always a pleasure! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

Awww you are so sweet. You are the BEST Masterniji a chela could as for and I LOVE YOU!! It's always a blast talking to you about random stuff, though we do sometimes talk about meaningful topics. I am so glad I met you, my twin from another mother and father. And ain't that right...I am a PLEASURE to be around. πŸ˜‰ 🀣 

My Favorites:

This was such a nice show. 

OmRu are seriously adorable. I can't get over their bromance, yaar. ❀️

Look at this cutie. ❀️ I miss this guy.

I couldn't choose so I had to copy-paste all of these. And now I feel like rewatching them. πŸ˜†

Congrats, once again, MJ for turning 16. 

Edited by .Username. - 6 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Me! So happy to see Krish, old feels!!

First of all a Hearty Congratulations for your 16th Gallery Dangzy, finally you did it! Dances in joy, lol.May you have many more, and keep rocking and PSing.

The banner looks awesome, love the theme, of just putting up your fav ML's, how great to see them in focus. All look really great, ofc, reflects your love. Banner styling is v cool, and the shades theme, gives a Full desi swag feel, πŸ˜†.

Intro is short, and awesome, I see you have just retained from your previous Gallery. But glad to see my name, :)). Defo, love the bond we share.

You made index banner, cool it looks, whoa, surpised to see Shivika too in there. I expected only Ambeer, Lol.
Kindly update the index.

Now, coming to your samples!

Love the gifs you choose, some of the awesome ones indeed. Simplistic and lovely ambeer, then passionate ones, and glad to see even advay's gifs in there, they potray your current likes, and themes you have liked, maybe.

I LOVE you for your icon selection.
Those were your most fab creations, feels. The manmarziyaan ones, the right moments, and bonding, then reporters, then photoshoot textured, bright arhi ofc and DS...lovely work.
Indeed how can it end without IB? Love the fact you chose all icons of characters, and real charm of the show.., masti, entertainments, talks, obros hug.

You being a pro signature maker, posts no signature samples???

Now, for a change am gonna copy this style of yours in my gallery Dangzy, of posting sample work, it's a cool concept and you can mix and match.

Good luck with this Gallery and give regular updates.

Love
Madz
Edited by Madhura.. - 6 years ago
.Username. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I beat ya!! πŸ˜‰
Haha true that, Moz. It really did give the old feels. Good ol' days.