SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Stunning update Dangz 
I love everything 
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Res, cos want to comment officially too.
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Am finally here, apologies but as I mentioned, reasons life is being roller coaster.
Yes, your frequency has reduced. Glad to see the update Dangzy, and thanks for credit, strategy helps. Had wished already, gonna wish Happy New Year and wait for your update.

KZK2 indeed, now even am liking the show now as a subject to PS, thanks to you.
AP icons, specially solo ones have beautifully cropped and coloured, love the last roq, fresh mood and light hearted scene.

All signatures have been done quite well, quoting my favs

This is unique, for layout, texture used and text and sizing is perfect.

2nd sig, like concept of pentagon and overall feel.

prerna solo sig is superb, as bright caps and colouring and texture used is bang on. Felt Anurag could have better use of texture and styling.

Silsila, Totally agree to everything you said. To just add, am gonna say, show should end now, ofc not following..

The 1st episode was so bold and right in feels...

Love the 2nd sgnature a LOT, it just flows and all parts fit in perfect, you are so FAB in blending btw.

Love the soul sisters sig too, simplicity and emotions capture is great.

YPNTKH, how can I miss this one? This was 1 fab show, and with a solid plot, briliant wardrobe ad no mahanta, bold scenes, in a shell.

This is best from the update. All icons look terrific and signatures are beauties, simple but great and fav is the following cos, of intensity and blends but love the colouring of 1st, bold or contrast one you gave is WOW.

-Madz

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Update

*Knock, knock* Is anyone still here? Cause I surely wasn't here since many many months! I literally have forgotten how my gallery even looks like, or when was the last time I had visited this place... 🤔I know, I know...I just randomly abandoned my own gallery and totally vanished for months without any trace. Only my dear friend Madz knew of my traces, and she also knows for how LONGG I have delayed in posting anything here. 

Honestly, I don't have much of an explanation of why I went missing... We go through phases and we become distant with things we use to enjoy once upon a time because we set priorities to other things that need our time and attention. I PS-ed a few things in between this long hiatus, but kept switching on and off. The hiatus wasn't really intentional, but let's just say I was extremely low on inspiration and creativity, laziness took over and I overall phased out of PS-ing because of other personal reasons. 

I had finally set my mind to updating in April, when the new IF changes kicked in! Getting used to the new format and changes delayed my update even further and once I got used to the changes...my work schedules got hectic! Anyway, I finally made it here to post things that have been piled up for months now! All this stuff is super old like 4-5 months old and at one point didn't want to post...but thought I might as well post than delete all the hard work for nothing. Also, this probably obvious by now...but I am definitely not going to be regular with updates any longer. It will most likely just depend on my mood, like IF and when I sit down to PS things and post here lol. Please excuse any horrible creations in this update, as I've been super rusty! 

Feel Free To Use ~

Sufiyana Pyaar Mera Avis/Gifs - 

I was super excited for Rajveer Singh's comeback in this show cause he was brilliant in his debut show...Kya Kasoor Hai Amla Ka? But alas, this show disappointed me within the first 2 weeks! Rajveer-Helly had so much potential as a pairing, but the horrible plot and poor characterizations just killed all hopes!

Nazar Avis/Gifs (This is technically a gift I made for my dear friend Madz, but was LONG overdue!)

Divya Drishti - Rakshit Shergill Avis/Gifs (This is also technically a gift for Madzy, but I will let her choose whatever she wants to keep as a gift!)

Divya-Drishti Icons

I had started this show a few months back but within 10 episodes, I got bored with the complete nonsense in this show! Packaging, glamour, chemistry, grandeur was fine but without any proper plot or substance...the show is an epic fail in the supernatural genre! 

Nazar Icons

Nazar - PiaNsh

Divya-Drishti - DriKshit

AnuPre

Edited by Dangelz - 4 years ago
Prizi thumbnail

Wowww

Lovely creations 

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail

gawjus udate i love all the creations so pretty ❤️

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks everyone for liking the update. I'm surprised people still remember my gallery and come visit here 😆. But thanks again for the warm appreciation :)