Yeh sab kya chal raha hai mere pith peeche?!?? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

I cannot believe I missed the entire party going on here! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Don't worry! I missed the next party smiley37smiley37

.Username. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Dangelz

Krishuuuuuu, my chela!!! smiley31smiley31smiley31

How awesome to see you here!!! And I TOTALLY missed out on the convo and our grand reunion as in you, me and Madzy!! smiley19smiley19smiley19

If it wasn't for Madzy, I would have been totally oblivious to all this cause as you can tell...I myself have abandoned my gallery. It's literally like a ghost town on Avi and Sig forum....people hardly come here. I only check out Madzy's gallery when she tells me she posted an update, and very rarely will check mine smiley18

MJ πŸ€—

Haha It really is a ghost town here. No one is active here. This place was the hot spot years ago. What happened? πŸ€”

I havent PSed in ages. I have been to lazy πŸ˜†. Kudos to you and Moz for still PSing and actually updating. You really are the MJ and I am the chela 

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Hum maza le rahe the, tumhari absence mesmiley37smiley37

Yes!! We missed you..

We really missed ya! 

Originally posted by: Dangelz

I am shocked, but in a very happy wayyy! I won't scold anyone here, cause as I said...it is a total ghost town!

By the way my dear Madzy, thank you for being the gatekeeper of my shop ROFLLL! Even before me, you look after and take care of my shop when I am not around and no looking after this place myself! smiley37

Haha we were never scared of your scolding. Not back then and even not now smiley37smiley37 

It's been a long couple of days! Been working night shifts non stop so all I do is work and sleep! Plus I hate using IF from the phone 

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Prizi

Wowww Lovely creations 

Thank you! :) 

Thank you! :)

Originally posted by: RudrakshPreesha

gawjus udate i love all the creations so pretty smiley27smiley42 

Thanks so much! πŸ˜³Glad you loved all the creations

Edited by Dangelz - 4 years ago
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: SadhanaV

Dangz 

You updated finally 

Sufiyana gifs are gorgeous Zaroon character is ruined don't know why makers chose to ruin such a lovely story serves me right to get attached to the show so quickly 

Live Divya Drishti ones haven't seen it for a long time I have no idea what's happening with the show 

Bazaar edits are stunning 

Hey Sadhana! Yes, I updated and then disappeared again for many months! πŸ˜† Thanks for liking Sufiyana stuff, and agree with you about the show. I only watched like 2-3 weeks of the show and gave up on it :P 

Glad you liked the Divya Drishti ones, well the show has ended now. So no point in discussing now, plus I also had abandoned that show too. 

I think Nazar got autocorrected to Bazaar by accident LOL! πŸ€£ But I understood which ones you were talking about luckily :P Thanks once again!

Thanks Meena! :)

Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Look who's here finally!! And look who went missing for months after that! πŸ€£πŸ€£This was long overdue, Dangzy. True, but I believe my NEXT update is even LONGER overdue Madzy! I just keep beating my own record you see! 

On your speech before the update, Hi5 cos we have discussed everything and somewhere we sail in same boat. But am extremely happy to see you back, cos had given my hopes, 🀣but now you are here, ❀️ you inspire too, and it's just so awesome, cos IF has become so lonely or whatever. Madzy, you are one of the very few people who even understand me and my mood swings. We are alike in many ways, that's why we sail in the same boat lol. Aww, glad to know I am still inspiring...I thought I had become a bekaar PS-er by now πŸ€£

SPM - Hi5, gifs look very pretty, wow! Thank youu! 

Coming to the gifts, this is the first time you made so many, Thank you dil se, and Rakshit gifs, are cool, with text effect. Gonna use the first one for a day. Glad you loved the gifts and you were able to use them too! πŸ€—

Piansh Gifts!! Firstly, πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ‘

Finally you made, have been waiting! The SR sequence was beautiful, intimate. You made gifs perfectly, chosing right scenes, and even b/w was wise, cos his eyes. Piansh look awesome, they are fab. Have been using 1, and will again go back to them. I'm super happy that you loved the gifs! Getting a compliment from you about gifs means a lot, cause you are a pro with them! πŸ˜³I was a bit unsure how gifs will turn out, and realized that using colour was making them from pixelated...so used b/w instead lol.

You should know, that I may go in love hate relationship with the show, but can never get over them and they are awesome, the way their journey was showed and everything, was superb and development and romance scenes, wow! Ofcourse, I always knew that Madzy!

DD - Totally agree, just turned nonsense. Am glad finally now, we have got some substance shows.All icons look lovely with vibrant colouring, cropping, some with soft texture use. Thanks so much! Means alot! 

Nazar - Though I love show, and piansh, and we both love them, I declare you to be a bigger fan Dangzy, look at the massive amount of creations you made, fantastic!! This will never be possible Madzy, cause you've already made Piansh your top fav pair! So that declaration should ultimately go to you! πŸ€£

You have chosen all perfect shots for icons, these scenes were so intense, and beautiful. Emotions are highlighted well in your icons. Could you stack 1st and 3rd row for me as a set? Aww...thanks so much! I am so so sorry! I completely forgot about stacking! I know it's been months now, and you also forgot...but let me know if you'd still like these sets stacked. I have time now, so can do them for you :)

Fitoor signature is superb, blending and intensity is reflected so well, and texture use and fonts, wow! Thank youu! :)

Picspam styling is also on point, and love text style..wow. Aww, thanks! This was one of my favs that I made from Piansh creations :)

Last signature, simple yet love the colouring and passion which comes through it!! Thanks, means alot! 

Needless to say, nazar creations are my fav. Thanks once again, and yes I knew Nazar stuff would be your fav lol. 

Drikshit signatures look quite good too. Thanks! :)

Update Soon, now. That clearly did not happen, it's been 8 months?!?  

Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Username.

MAIN AAGYIIIIII! πŸ€— KASAIN HO, MJ? MY CHELAAA IS HEREE!! πŸ€— Seeing your comment, main huyi huyi huyi mast! πŸ€£ 

Sorry, I HAD to put in a Bollywood song reference there cause I miss our chats about Bollywood songs! You were one of the few who would recognize and ALWAYS appreciate my song lyrics on my sigs! πŸ€—

Man.! Have I missed your icons or what! They are as gorgeous as always and the coloring...❀️__❀️How are you still so amazing? I'm not amazing anymore Krishu, you are being too kind! I've become a total bekaar PS-er now! In my opinion anyway...and I can already imagine Madzy coming to smack me with a frying pan for even uttering such a thing! πŸ€£ That's why you are the guru and I am the chela  Awwww! πŸ€—It won't let me copy paste the icons lekin know that I love each and every single one of them. Thanks so muchhh! β€οΈ

I love the green hint in this signature! <3 Aww, thankss! 

And have I told you that your text/ quote/ lyric is still to die for. As always, you have the most perfect wording ever <3 I missed this ❀️ Hahahaa, and I have already told you that very few people feel the song lyrics/texts that I use, the way you get and feel them Krishu! <3 

Love you, MJ! <3 Love you too! <3 Pop in here whenever you get the chance! πŸ˜ƒ Not that I ever pop in here myself often, as you already can tell ROFL. 

Thanks! :)

Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Username.

MJ πŸ€—

Haha It really is a ghost town here. No one is active here. This place was the hot spot years ago. What happened? πŸ€”

I havent PSed in ages. I have been to lazy πŸ˜†. Kudos to you and Moz for still PSing and actually updating. You really are the MJ and I am the chela 

Haha we were never scared of your scolding. Not back then and even not now smiley37smiley37 

It's been a long couple of days! Been working night shifts non stop so all I do is work and sleep! Plus I hate using IF from the phone 

Chelaa! πŸ€—

Sorry I am replying so late! As I mentioned, I hardly come here...but since Madzy has been threatening me to post an update, I decided to finish my replies that were just piling up for months! πŸ˜†

Exactly!!! This place used to be the hotspot for all PS-ers and this place would always be lively and bursting with so much creative energy! But nowadays it's been pretty dead here...or as Madzy tells me, most people have just shifted to social media (mainly Insta) to share creations. 

I understand, and honestly, I've become super lazy myself...ask Madz! I only update two-three times A YEAR now, can you believe it? πŸ€£ I think you should start calling Madz 'MJ' now...I am no more a Masterniji with PS-ing! I'm close to my retirement with PS-ing! πŸ€£

I imagine your work shifts are probably even more intense now with everything going on in the world....please take care, stay safe! 

FINALLY, another person who hates using IF through their phone! We sail in the same boat, my friend! πŸ˜†

Dangelz thumbnail

Update

So, where am I? What year is it? πŸ€” Oh right, how can I forget...it's 2020, the start of a new decade right? Wrong! It sounds more like world destruction and chaos, based on everything that is going on currently... 

Anyway, I am not going to rant on and on about why I've been missing in action. I think it's quite clear by now that PS-ing has not been one of my priorities in a very long time. Hard to believe, once upon a time I used to be a regular updater who would update every week or every 2 weeks normally. Now, I update like every 4-6 months or so? πŸ€” So basically like twice a year? πŸ€£ I feel I've become a bekaar/useless PS-er now...in my opinion anyway. But I can already see my dear friend Madzy coming to smack me in the face for even saying such a thing! πŸ€£

So since the whole world is basically in quarantine at the moment, I thought to post an update that has been sitting in my system for months now! Basically my friend Madzy has encouraged me to post the update and start fresh! If it weren't for her, I would have bothered with posting...so credit goes to her for pulling me back here! πŸ˜ƒ

I hope everyone stays safe and healthy during this tough and challenging time for all of us! Take care and enjoy my update for now! Hope we all can make it through this difficult crisis. 

Feel Free To Use ~ 

Icons

Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image

Sid-Ishani (I started watching this show when it had begun but after a month or so I had given up cause the story was failing somewhere. But nonetheless, I absolutely ADORED Namit and Surbhi's pairing in the show! I hope they both get amazing projects in the future!) 

Ishani

Prerna-Mr.Bajaj (So it's a really long story how I started liking their pairing since Bajaj's entry last year. After my DMG/KaSh addiction I had pretty much developed a strong dislike for Mr. Grover and did not want to associate myself as his fan or his fan base. Not getting into why, but I think it might be obvious. I had major doubts when he was cast initially as Bajaj, but he grew on me eventually. Anyway, it's been ages since I've admired his work as an actor...and I have to say, I couldn't help but fall for his portrayal of Bajaj in the show!)

Basu-Bajaj (my most favourite pairing in this show!🀣)

Piansh

.Username. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

1st! πŸ€£

- edit -

It feels like the good ol' days where I stalked you (not in a creepy way πŸ€£). 

I tried to watch Sanjeevni but I couldn't. It didn't have the same old magic. It was sorta weird for me to see them also pair Shashak and Juhi. I grew up with Shashak/ Padma or Rahul/ Juhi. What did you think about that? Surbhi and Namit did have good chemistry but the story sucked, especially when they showed Sid fake marrying Asha? I don't remember much but I did catch a episode here and there. 

I love the simplicity of this signature. The black and white coloring compliments this signature perfectly. I also love the text style. β€οΈ

Love the layout on this one. 

I agree with you about KSG. I always say that I love Armaan but that doesn't mean that I love KSG. So I don't watch KZK2 but my friend makes me watch the Pre-rish scenes because she ships them so hard. It was weird for me too see KSG in this avatar but I do like his character from what little I have seen. I am hating the beard he has right now though. πŸ€”

This is so cute! Love the expression on their faces, especially his! How do you come up with your text? Why doesn't my mind work the same way? 

It's so trippy to see them together at times. My favorite men from DMG and KYY. β€οΈ I haven't seen much of them together but is it good? Do they have the tension sort of bromance? I am loving this picspam and their expressions. 

I am glad you updated and please continue to do so! πŸ€—

I LI LU MJ! β€οΈ

Edited by .Username. - 4 years ago
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail

Reserved

unres

welcome back dangelz  , such a wonderful update i am in love with the piansh sigg its my most fav in the update totally love the black white coloring and the texture u used in it and basu-bajaj,prerish siggs are marvellous!!!  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by RudrakshPreesha - 4 years ago