Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Dangz 

You updated finally 

Sufiyana gifs are gorgeous Zaroon character is ruined don't know why makers chose to ruin such a lovely story serves me right to get attached to the show so quickly 

Live Divya Drishti ones haven't seen it for a long time I have no idea what's happening with the show 

Bazaar edits are stunning 

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Beautiful update Madhura!!

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CreativeByBirth

Beautiful update Madhura!!

Hi there, I think you are in the wrong shop/gallery. This is not Madhura's gallery, but her dear friend's gallery.😆 

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Dangelz

Hi there, I think you are in the wrong shop/gallery. This is not Madhura's gallery, but her dear friend's gallery.😆 

I am so sorry dear. How fool I am lol

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Dangzy, am Reserving.

See finally signature feature is back, limit is one, and it's cool for me. Figured out using, happy that can use gift, jumps in joy!

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@ Madzy - OMG yayyy! 😃 I am glad forum signature feature is back, cause without this...IF seemed depressing lol. 

Plus now we have a reason to PS, cause if people cannot even use others creations...what is the point in making stuff as well? 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Look who's here finally!! This was long overdue, Dangzy.

On your speech before the update, Hi5 cos we have discussed everything and somewhere we sail in same boat. But am extremely happy to see you back, cos had given my hopes, 🤣but now you are here, ❤️ you inspire too, and it's just so awesome, cos IF has become so lonely or whatever.

SPM - Hi5, gifs look very pretty, wow!

Coming to the gifts, this is the first time you made so many, Thank you dil se, and Rakshit gifs, are cool, with text effect. Gonna use the first one for a day.

Piansh Gifts!! Firstly, 🤗🥳👏

Finally you made, have been waiting! The SR sequence was beautiful, intimate. You made gifs perfectly, chosing right scenes, and even b/w was wise, cos his eyes. Piansh look awesome, they are fab. Have been using 1, and will again go back to them.

You should know, that I may go in love hate relationship with the show, but can never get over them and they are awesome, the way their journey was showed and everything, was superb and development and romance scenes, wow!

DD - Totally agree, just turned nonsense. Am glad finally now, we have got some substance shows.All icons look lovely with vibrant colouring, cropping, some with soft texture use.

Nazar - Though I love show, and piansh, and we both love them, I declare you to be a bigger fan Dangzy, look at the massive amount of creations you made, fantastic!!

You have chosen all perfect shots for icons, these scenes were so intense, and beautiful. Emotions are highlighted well in your icons. Could you stack 1st and 3rd row for me as a set?

Fitoor signature is superb, blending and intensity is reflected so well, and texture use and fonts, wow!

Picspam styling is also on point, and love text style..wow.

Last signature, simple yet love the colouring and passion which comes through it!!

Needless to say, nazar creations are my fav.

Drikshit signatures look quite good too.

Update Soon, now.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Krishna!!! Where were you since Forever? How have you been and life?🤗🤗

.Username. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

It's been so long! I am been around, mostly on FB. I was talking to a friend and remembering the good old days issliye aa gayi. How have you been? Everything looks so different.

Edited by .Username. - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Username.

It's been so long! I am been around, mostly on FB. I was talking to a friend and remembering the good old days issliye aa gayi. How have you been? Everything looks so different.

Exactly! Yes, fb. I don't visit much there. That's great, awesome they were. Am doing okay and you?

Yes, IF got huge reboot, but posting creations is time consuming. Are you watching any shows or making creations?

Hoping you can come around here.