Naamkarann

Good sasu maa vs evil sasu maa episode

shikhsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Tillu ji does Aarti with Avni after Neela maa makes him understand his importance in avni s life.Hit n miss happens between Neil n the girl.Bebe questions shweta what she s doing n the whole conversation is heard by Neela maa.Juhi comes to the Khanna house bt then again hit n miss happens.Avni asks DD to help her one case regarding that girl n husband.Neil ask Avni to give her time so that he can explain what happened.Avni agrees.At Neil s condo both are having conversations n Avni says Shweta ji wants us to come home .Neil asks are you ready after whatever happened she says yes n Neil then brings the suitcase .Avni gets happy n hugs Neil.avni den get shy den Neil tell her it's good to open what's dere in heart specially for him.avneil are now back to Khanna house.everyone is happy .Shweta ji den tries to taunt Neela bt then Prakash n bebe takes her side.Bebe then promises Avni that now she s her strength etc etc.Neil says officially u have snatched my bebe .Neela n Shweta has face-off.This scene is best .I love Neela maa.Neela maa each n every line has deep meaning .Shweta s ego will snatch everything from her.In Avni s room she sees a gift n a folded pic bt before she could Neil enters n den Avni tries to speak to him.Precap actually it's awesome Shweta saying to bebe how many photos of Juhi will she burnt etc etc n bebe gives a tight slap .I m now eagerly waiting for this scene now.cant wait for this.So today's episode is awesome.less Avneil bt now it's actually gonna be how Bebe will protect Avneil .watch episode .u will fall in love with Neela maa more n more .I guess now Avneil has four walls Neela maa DD Prakash ji n Bebe.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
I knew neil would return to do the puja, otherwise he would have left the house altogether rather than standing outside in the garden for most of yesterday's epi till the end. Did shweta get shocked to see neil back in the puja and doing aarti, with her plan failing?

If there isn't a lot of avneil scenes today, I don't mind because it seemed like a fab episode with shweta being knocked back and forth between bebe and then neela. I can't wait for that precap scene tomorrow. So bebe will find out that it is shweta who is trying to sabotage avneil's relationship by bringing memories of juhi back in the mix? I hope bebe doesn't keep it to herself and actually tells prakash or neil. 
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Neela always plays a very crucial role between avneil's relationship that's why her role is in nk.whenever avneil won't take decision or fall in dilemma in any issue about their relationship actually neela comes as an adviser that's I've felt from this episode because most of all us here wanted it should be Neil's own decision to come for arti with avni but he was actually not in position to take decision n there neela presented to convince him.same scenario we saw in avni's situation also n in future also. I know many of us here maybe will disappoint that why neil himself didn't come back n the answer of this question is that's why neela named an important role has been kept by cvs among avneil. Neela isn't a lead role in this show but she is like pillar of avneil's relationship as without her avneil wouldn't ever be happened hence sometimes we will definitely see weak avneil n those times neela will give them strength in their relationship with her words.  Edited by ILTHBEB - 6 years ago
swathi_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...finally shwetha got the strong answer from bebe 🥳.
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Btw didn't avni asks that why neil suddenly disappeared? Is there any vibe in neil that he wanted to share his past to avni.
Thanks shikha for brisk wu.:-)
ILTHBEB thumbnail
It seems bebe's redemption track.lol
shikhsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes Neil has asked her to give sometime so dat he can tell what's happening.i guess Neil will soon tell Avni .I feel either bebe or Prakash will advice Neil to open soon about Juhi to Avni.Bebe knows Shweta really well n I guess she won't let anything come between them.she tried to tell how Neil is in love with Avni n that's what love is.
shreya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
O God avni will be in danger during saving that girl from guru ma
That will be interesting to see
shreya2202 thumbnail
I just want to ignore shweta she is pathetic women... I just can't believe yar how can she do this to her own child...
shreya2202 thumbnail
Waiting for tomorrow's epi,
I hope Neil himself told everything to avni about juhi