Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ErisedWitch45

@bold - is this show aired and filmed in Mars?

@red - if you don't want to talk to others on a discussion forum then maybe you should stop posting

@blue - for someone who doesn't care about PPK, you seem to be the most hurt among all. Not even other fans are defending PPK as much as you are.

Not at all, it was filmed in the same land as GOT 😆

Maybe you should stop replying.

Another funny thing is you see this as me defending PKP while all am doing is ousting the effed up mindsets of people 😆

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

@bold - That is for marriage. not child marriage. Marriage between 2 consenting adults who are deemed rational. That may work for some or may not work for some.

Originally posted by: ..Khushi..

Physical age is not a marker for rationality.

For legal courses (in law) it is, 

Example -

Sex b/w 2 consenting adults is sex else it's rape
Marraige b/w 2 consenting adults is marriage else it's null and void. and so on.

But the show that has turned you into a warrior didn't show sex nor did it show marriage as 'legal' lmaoo..

Oh funny people 😆

You are changing the narrative. My that reply was to your general stance about law and age and world. Comeon, if you can't lead on rationality, you start twisting narrative?
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Double postEdited by ErisedWitch45 - 6 years ago
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the passive aggressive remarks, and the patronizing attitude makes it hard to debate properly.
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Not at all, it was filmed in the same land as GOT 😆

Maybe you should stop replying.

Another funny thing is you see this as me defending PKP while all am doing is ousting the effed up mindsets of people 😆

@green - GOT is played out in a fictional world called Westeros and Essos. Has Rajasthan of PPK become fictional?

@red - since you didn't want to talk, that was the logical solution

@blue - poor you. all you are doing is ousting your own mindset and reflecting poorly on the other fans of the show.
Edited by ErisedWitch45 - 6 years ago
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pomegranate

the passive aggressive remarks, and the patronizing attitude makes it hard to debate properly.

Whatever points you raised in your previous reply - about legal age and all is valid and a no-brainer. Defenders can't defend child marriage on that ground hence the resort to twisting narrative. 
..Khushi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pomegranate

why are we bringing US into the conversation? is this show set in the states. it takes place in India, where there are horrific cases of child marriage. even in the US, girls from poor backgrounds were married off to adults using legal loopholes. but does that mean it was right or was the child's well being kept in mind?

And those cases are based on a fictional show? 😆

Fiction is fiction, right or wrong. I can't help it if fiction is inspirational ground for some. If they disagree, maybe they need to check with the ones who support GOT 😆

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

And those cases are based on a fictional show? 😆

Fiction is fiction, right or wrong. I can't help it if fiction is inspirational ground for some. If they disagree, maybe they need to check with the ones who support GOT 😆

use laugh emoticons to mock all you want. but what I meant was showing child marriage as cute and happy in a country where the outcomes of child marriage is horrible is highly insensitive. It is a social evil in  india, but sugarcoating and romanticizing won't hide the ugly reality that exists.
Edited by pomegranate - 6 years ago
..Khushi.. thumbnail

@green - GOT is played out in a fictional world called Westeros and Essos. Has Rajasthan of PPK become fictional?

@red - since you didn't want to talk, that was the logical solution

@blue - poor you. all you are doing is ousting your own mindset and reflecting poorly on the other fans of the show.

Do you know a Rajasthan where I can find Diya-Ratan? If not than it's fictional.

Since you reply, so do I.

I do not care about ousting my mindset or it's reflection on others. Fact will remain fact, good or bad.

..Khushi.. thumbnail

You are changing the narrative. My that reply was to your general stance about law and age and world. Comeon, if you can't lead on rationality, you start twisting narrative?

Why can't I change the narrative when you changed the narrative of the show to suit your idea of things? If you can drag everything fictional and draw it's link with reality to suit your beliefs, than where's the issue?