Posted: 6 years ago
This regressive fest of nonsense has been pulled off air.
btw ppk producer will be back soon with new season of ppk .

show suddenly went off that too suddenly and overnight jaroor daal me khuch kala hai
Good riddance πŸ‘
Thank god this regressive and pukeworthy show is going offair ..
Not only regressive but illegal. CM is a crime, no amount of "cuteness" and "friendship" will remove the fact that it is a horrific crime. Good riddance.
Can write an essay on how funny and lame these pseudo moralists are coming across as, but I see no sense in reasoning with airheads πŸ₯±

Would just say that in reality eventually an individual will judge and decide his own 'right' and 'wrong' and no one will be able to force it on them. Go mad with protests, if only that succeeds in shaping the World in a good way πŸ˜†
In todays modern times, 

Promoting a show showing Child stalking, child marriage, honeymoon and all crap was indeed a disgusting decision by the channel.

Glad they woke up. 
This show was promoting all crap, which ruins the lives of people
Originally posted by surabhi01

btw ppk producer will be back soon with new season of ppk .

show suddenly went off that too suddenly and overnight jaroor daal me khuch kala hai

Lol in your dreamsπŸ˜†

Itni objection and negativity and losses ke baad the producers will go bankrupt and retire early
yes in article it was written that ppk makers will come with new season of ppk .I am not talking about dream but talking about article

ek bhi episode ppk ka dekha hai nahi bus khaali serial ke photo Dekh Kur media mein comment pudh Kur comment Dete Hain

what a blind judgement

here in petition written that ratan and diya went to London for honeymoon[. BR]
really what rubbish they have wrote

fact is that ratan and diya did not go to London for honeymoon. nor anywhere for honeymoon

petition file karne se pehle show ko theek se dekha hota

bina dekhe show ko blindly crictize liye jaa Rahe Hain Edited by surabhi01 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Can write an essay on how funny and lame these pseudo moralists are coming across as, but I see no sense in reasoning with airheads πŸ₯±

Would just say that in reality eventually an individual will judge and decide his own 'right' and 'wrong' and no one will be able to force it on them. Go mad with protests, if only that succeeds in shaping the World in a good way πŸ˜†
Write an essay about what? Listen, I don't know what sort of mindset yours is, but I'm definitely not thick enough to call someone I don't know an airhead. Even creative freedom has its restrictions in a country like ours. Where television manages to influence a wide part of our society, we need to give them progressive content at least to an extent.  Any show that encourages child marriage and stalking ia undeniably wrong. You probably have NO idea how horrible stalking is and what it's implications are. And in a country where it's so common,  we don't need shows upholding it as well ._.
Originally posted by aish.

Write an essay about what? Listen, I don't know what sort of mindset yours is, but I'm definitely not thick enough to call someone I don't know an airhead. Even creative freedom has its restrictions in a country like ours. Where television manages to influence a wide part of our society, we need to give them progressive content at least to an extent.  Any show that encourages child marriage and stalking ia undeniably wrong. You probably have NO idea how horrible stalking is and what it's implications are. And in a country where it's so common,  we don't need shows upholding it as well ._.

Well said Aish. If stalking and child marriage are cute things then I don't know who's head is filled with what. Child marriage is NOT cute, it is NOT a friendship. It is a crime, a horrific one. Normalizing it to grab eyeballs, is NOT okay.