rayjain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Kaki is not the villain... coz if she had been, then Jhumki would not have taken her name in the 1st episode... that Choti Thakrani sa prepared and served the kheer for Ratan...

in addition, a tear had rolled down her eye on hearing from Diya's father that Mann would have been alive if he had been safe among his family members...

I believe she is being framed... kill Mann's family and frame the next in line, that is, Choti Thakrani sa coz the real villain is aware of her strong hold in the family and over Ratan...

I believe the real villain is the Bua... her son may not be involved in the conspiracy, but feel he may have a soft corner for Yash's mom (the Bhabhi of Ratan)...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am sure yash's mother is the villan
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
buacannot be villain because that suspicious lady wore ghaghra and bua does not wear ghaghra and not even wear heavy jewellery .bua wear saree
so it is either choti takhurain or diya's mother is master mind as both wear ghaghra

diya though she wear ghaghra but she is not master mind
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
its someone else other than characters we see as no one match to her from shadows of her shown. might be other women in the life of chhote thakur as chhoti thakuranisa looks old than him and also love ratan
rayjain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
dress and shadow could be to misguide the viewers... doubt Yash's mom would be the main villan... an accomplice may be to avenge Choti Thakrani who she thinks is responsible for many wrong doings... 
me betting on Bua ðŸ˜Š
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
I am 100% sure the main culprit is Yash's mom..she is the one is neglected in this haveli..CT is not i am sure abt it ..cvs always reveal end of the story🥱
Edited by kinu17 - 6 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think it is someone outside the family members living in Kesar Mehal.  Of course constant suspicion is thrown on the family...and they are a greedy bunch...but I don't think they are planning for Ratan's death.