Originally posted by: rainbow01

Interesting. Please continue soon. 

Thanks for the PM :-) 

thnx
---tinni--- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sbfk

I'm so sorry I hate sheetal track .I don't watch it even in ipkknd .
Hope its not as in the serial .

thnx
---tinni--- thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Hopefully Khushi will take a stand instead of being a doormat.

😊
---tinni--- thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshifansiri

Interesting start.

Loved it.
Arshi r so in love.
Loved their romantic moments.
So it's about Sheetal track.
N by d title I assume Khushi will be with him always.
So Sheetal n her son r going to enter in their peaceful life.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanks for the pm dear:)

thnx
---tinni--- thumbnail
thnx
---tinni--- thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshifansiri

Interesting start.

Loved it.
Arshi r so in love.
Loved their romantic moments.
So it's about Sheetal track.
N by d title I assume Khushi will be with him always.
So Sheetal n her son r going to enter in their peaceful life.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanks for the pm dear:)

thnx
---tinni--- thumbnail

Originally posted by: amadea

nice start but translate hindi sentences to english

thnx
---tinni--- thumbnail
---tinni--- thumbnail

Part-2

@ Arshi's Bedroom Raizada Mansion, around 7:30  am;

Seeing the time at the clock Khushi started pushing Arnav off her as she getting late for the morning puja and breakfast preparation.  He tightened his hold on her to not let her go and continued nibbling her soft milky skin and giving her hickeys. But she started wiggling more which disturbed his ministration.  

Arnav lifting his head from her neck "Stop wiggling so much ... you are disturbing me " irritated

Khushi " Get off me Arnavji. It's getting late. I've to go down for puja and breakfast preparation "

Arnav  " What the ! There are so many servants here for cooking "

Khushi " Arnavji I'm elder daughter-in-laws of this house and I have some responsibilities to fulfill " 

Arnav " I told you many timesyou're my wife and I should be your first priority dammit " in serious tone

Khushi " Arnavji you are my first priority " cupped his face " Acha tell me I have to do for my husband ? "

Arnav " You have to spend whole day with me "  brushed a lock of hair behind her ear

Khushi " What we will do ? "

Arnav " We will go for outing "

Khushi " Really ? " happy

Arnav " Really " nuzzling her nose with his

Khushi " I don't want your those black dressed men following us "

Arnav " Okay Maam " pecking her lips " Only you and me Baby "

Khushi smiled happily " Move! I need to shower "

Arnav " You are not going anywhere " stood up and in a quick move picked Khushi in her arms " Do you foreget you have to spend whole day with me Baby " smiling naughtily " We'll have our shower together Baby " took her to washroom and took one hour in shower for loving each other

Arnav completed buttoning his shirt and saw Khushi wearing a pair of silver danglings standing near the dressing table. She was looking pretty in white & green floral and foliage printed cotton tunic paired with a matching pair of cotton churidar with her side part fish braid hair style and her natural look with light pink lip-gloss.

Arnav went to her and hugged her from behind.

Arnav "You look beautiful " placing a kiss on her side of neck

Khushi turning to him " You also look handsome too " admiring his appearance in white t-shirt and beige pants

Both of them look into each other eyes and then lips. Arnav pulled her closer eliminating any distance between their lips. He took her lips into his for a sweet hazy kiss. They broke apart due to lack of oxygen.

Arnav " Let's go for breakfast " took her hand in his and led her to dining area

Both came to dining table entwining their fingers with each other. Arnav took his usual seat and Khushi sat beside him. Both greeted everyone good morning. Khushi served him and herself; both started having their breakfast.

After breakfast Arnav stood up taking Khushi with him "  Di,Nani  we are going out for a day " left

Seeing Arnav taking out Khushi, Payal fumed looking at Akash listening Mami's rant instead of taking her out like Arnav. 

She had agrred to marry Akash thinking in such a rich family there would be a lot of servants and house-help for everything but no like any other typical family Raizadas expected her to cook and do all the household chores along with endure her mother-in-law's all the tantrums knowing very well Akash never able to stand for her the way Arnav always did for Khushi. She further fumed thinking Khushi had survived at the mercy of her family and now leading a life like queen of this house while she being maid of this house.

Arnav stopped his car in front of a shopping mall; coming out he went around to her side. Like an gentle man he opened the door for her and held out his hand for her. She smiled at him and come out of the car taking his hand. They entered inside hand in hand.  

Arnav took her to the ladies section. He brought Khushi more than a dozen saris, nighties, revealing lingerie, anarkalis, dresses, gowns, tops, jeans and skirts. At the end of their three long hours long shopping they had over 50 bags with them. Khushi thought it's better to not look at anything, if she looks at anything, then Arnav gets it, without knowing whether she requires it or not. Arnav asked the salesman to carry those luggages to their car. After loading the luggage in the car trunk, both of them about to sit in the car a little girl with lot of roses came to them.

Girl " Bhaiyya, buy a rose for your wife "

Arnav purchased all the roses the girl had adding a huge tip along with it. He handed over the bouquet to Khushi and opened the door for her. Khushi sat inside the car with smile playing on her lips. Arnav drove towards the restaurant.

After 20 minutes of drive they reached a lavish restaurant. Both entered inside the restaurant hand in hand; all the eyes were on them. Seeing Arnav, the manager come quickly to him and greeted him. The manager led them to private dining area.

Manager " Please have a seat Mr. & Mrs. Raizada ... someone will come shortly to attend you " left

Arnav pulled out a chair for Khushi; she sat on the chair while he settled on the chair opposite to her. Soon a waiter came for order. Khushi look at Arnav with a smile while he giving their order; some starters, and then the main couse along with a wine for him and soft drink for Khushi. Till the waiter came with their food, they having some random talks.

After having lunch they sat in the car.

Khushi " Now where will go ? "

Arnav " Multiplex to watch Tubelight "

Khushi " I love you Arnavji " kiss his cheek

Arnav pecking his lips " I love you too Baby "  drove towards multiplex

Arnav was driving towards multiplex but suddenly stopped his car abruptly noticing something on road.

Khushi " What happened? " frowning

Arnav " On the road... " hurriedly opening his seat belt and went out of the car

Khushi also came out of the car only to be shocked to see a little boy lying unconscious on the road. Arnav ran towards him and put his head on his lap; patted the little boy's cheeks trying to make the boy back to conscious. Khushi looked around in search of the boy's parents but she didn't saw anyone.

Khushi " Arnavji...I think we should take him home and call the doctor! We can contact his family once he gains consciousness! For now, his health is more important "

Arnav nodded and picked the boy in his arms and made him lie on Khushi's lap on the back seat. 

Arnav " How can parents be so careless ? " ngrily while starting his car

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb start.. ArShi are so much in love while payal is jealous of her sister and here is sheetal with her son and ArShi have found him on the road.. lets what changes take place in Arshi's life with this entry.. loved the start.. 

thanks for pm 😊